Hey guys, just showing a little it of stuff I've been doing lately. I've been working on a friends ion, and knowing me, i went behind his back and decided to do a ton of **** to his ion. I've cut the body, am working on the bolt out back mod, some bolt mods, random stuff like that. but, im also doing something that is pretty cool IMO. I've decided to attempt to turn the stock ion solenoid into a direct acting noid with a spool. I had a bad shocker solenoid which is where i got the spool and housing from, I cut it so that it is a 3 way system, and I am in the process of mounting it onto the cut ion solenoid. I will also thread it for barbs later.
Everything done/will be done soon:
Bolt out back
Spring detent mod
Stock trigger has set screws
Possibly cut trigger
Better air flow bolt mods
Cutsom solenoid(yes, it does work)
defanitly will not be held together by a rubber band. It's only like that for testing.