Lol pbreview is for woodballers
Mines the only cranium review there anyway.
If you can't find it, it was probably deleted for being a vs thread.
I've owned both. Buy a cranium! Trust me on this.
1. It's a much stronger design with a one piece bottom. Cracking the feedneck is much harder now that it's a single piece.
2. You have to practically try to pinch the wires to pinch them since the guts is dropped in from above.
3. Powerlytes customer service is hands down superior to hybrids. They even let me buy a blue top with black bottom since I really don't care for the camo combo.
4. When your suicide cracks, and it will, (mine lasted me a whole not even a day) hybrid expects you to not only pay 15 plus shipping for another POS thats just going to crack again, they also have to have the shell be in original condition with all pieces. That means if you traded tops or bottoms with your friends, or if you put a speedfeed on and lost the pin or lid, or broke the lid, or etc, then you can't send it in for a new shell.
5. Powerlyte will replace parts that cracked for free. Just got my new top the other day. It only took a few days from the time I first emailed them to the time it arrived.
If you don't want to take my word for it check out this great review.