PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2002, 11:33 PM #22
Mag5

has been a member for 10 years
geeze buhda, it sounds like you hated this guy, joey also told me at least he shot paintballs, and he enjoyed it! it happened about 2 months ago, NOV.10.just post if you want him to rip or get off this thread!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-15-2002, 11:40 PM #23
Budha
Paint Slüt

how could you say I hate? that offends me....

The only problem I had was that this is so old that why would you be bringing it up now?

"Another innocent victim of APG...."

"I need a self esteem boost.... I think I'll go play walkon!"

Cocker World New to cockers? Want to learn about them? Click the link.
Old 01-15-2002, 11:45 PM #24
Mag5

sorry for offending you, but i put this on now because i finally found out and it has hurt my good friend joey.
Old 01-15-2002, 11:59 PM #25
DYEboyDJ
Banned

well im very sorry and mean that with my heart...it hurts us all to lose part of the paintball community
Old 01-16-2002, 12:58 AM #26
Meph

Meph is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Budha
how could you say I hate? that offends me....

The only problem I had was that this is so old that why would you be bringing it up now?
Try and think of the number of people you offend with every time you post. I have a hard time finding something that doesn't offend somebody when you post.

And since when is there a time limit to grieving? What, he can only post it when it happens? Maybe the person is just now coming to senses and out of shock enough to finally even be able to talk about it without going into withdrawl or something.
Is that the case, i don't know. But I'm not about to tell them that it's too late to grieve, that their time is up.

Learn some manners and respect Budha. Maybe then you'll know why everybody hates you.

As far as the death, take your time. Don't rush the process. Time heals all wounds, as it will help with you too.

My Sponsors:
Fat babies on Maury
Guinness
And my newest Sponsor.... Charmin!
Old 01-16-2002, 05:10 PM #27
mr_mich
Too hot for TV.

mr_mich is a Supporting Member
Buff has a point.

Next person to question Mag5 or Budha's values will get a not-so-nice PM from me. They will also probably be disliked by other members for getting the thread closed.

This is a memorial to Chris, let's all just stop going at eachother's throats for a minute or two, and show our condolences.

And Budha, I'm sorry if I offended you in any way, but you have to realize that it's a two-way street.
Old 01-16-2002, 05:36 PM #28
Budha
Paint Slüt

Meph, your so stupid you just dont know how much you are embarrasing yourself...

I was offended because I was told that I "hated" a person that no one on here knows except mag5 supposedly and that pisses me off. I offend users? I offend the stupid ones. I try to make them feel as stupid as possible so they dont be idiots again. I see no harm in that... Oh well, your so pressed over me you must not realize it anymore. Get over yourself and stop bothering me.

"Another innocent victim of APG...."

"I need a self esteem boost.... I think I'll go play walkon!"

Cocker World New to cockers? Want to learn about them? Click the link.
Old 01-16-2002, 06:03 PM #29
BunkerThis
Im a stud

Quote:
Meph, your so stupid you just dont know how much you are embarrasing yourself...
You think meph is emberassing himself? Look at yourself bud.

Quote:
I was offended because I was told that I "hated" a person that no one on here knows except mag5 supposedly and that pisses me off.
You were told that it "sounded like you hate" him. Even if no one else here knows him, he's still a paintballer and that is considered a loss to our sport.

Quote:
I offend users? I offend the stupid ones. I try to make them feel as stupid as possible so they dont be idiots again. I see no harm in that...
As far as I can see, you are the stupid one here. That's a real good strategy, kinda like Columbine right? Those guys felt so stupid and offended they decided to shoot up the school...way to learn by other people's mistakes.

Quote:
Oh well, your so pressed over me you must not realize it anymore. Get over yourself and stop bothering me.
Were pressed over you for 2 reasons:

1) You seemingly try to make everyone on this board inferior to yourself and question everything anybody says.

2) You know no one likes you, you say you are leaving, even make a thread about it, but stick around. Go back to that thread and take a look at all those people that enjoy your presence here.
Old 01-16-2002, 07:36 PM #30
Pharmokan
Banned

wow u guys totally ruined the post u should learn how to keep ur mouth's shut
Old 01-16-2002, 07:56 PM #31
ferryt1

Sorry

Hey man im sorry to hear that
R.I.P.
Old 01-16-2002, 10:06 PM #32
Angel Killer
Stupendous Man!!!

Angel Killer is a founding member
Angel Killer plays in the APPA D4 division
is it me or is budha just really dumb and no one likes him?

PB4L
Old 01-17-2002, 01:45 AM #33
Meph

Quote:
Originally posted by Pharmokan
wow u guys totally ruined the post u should learn how to keep ur mouth's shut
Nah, most of the blame goes to Budha. Somehow every thread he goes to end up being ruined and filled with flames.
Notice how it was decent until he showed up?

And you think I'm embarrasing myself budha? Ha. Look in the mirror, and then you'll also see the idiot. Maybe you'll actually FINALLY leave and stop posting like you promised.

My Sponsors:
Fat babies on Maury
Guinness
Old 01-17-2002, 01:47 AM #34
Meph

This is just a request. If I had moderatorship, I'd do this myself. But Mr Mich or whoever cares to, I ask that you edit this thread slightly to get rid of the trash Budha brought, and the responses to him. So to eliminate the flames from this thread and allow the person to grieve, even though because of some people there's now a time limit.

My Sponsors:
Fat babies on Maury
Guinness
Old 01-17-2002, 02:43 AM #35
jazz1
Death by Snoo-Snoo

Annual Supporting Member
jazz1 is a Supporting Member
jazz1 is a founding member
jazz1 is Immortal
maybe we should send our appologies to budha for offending him by starting this thread. *obvious sarcasm*

before i get carried away with that useless bit...my condolences to the family. there will never be enough words that can be said to take the pain away, but hopefully time will be kind to you and everyday the hurt will lessen just a little bit.

Sadistik
Old 01-17-2002, 05:19 PM #36
mr_mich
Too hot for TV.

mr_mich is a Supporting Member
Okay, you can all thank Budha for getting this thread closed.

Budha, I'm not pressed over you. I tried to be the bigger man here and apologize for offending you, and you start flinging **** again. There's a lot of people here that are on thin ice, you included. These people know who they are. And if they want to keep posting here, they are going to have to step up their maturity a little bit.