Old 07-15-2007, 03:13 PM #22
Johnny5072
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Johnny5072 is a Supporting Member
Johnny5072 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Johnny5072 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by -JasoN- View Post
ok so from what i am readig youd like to see the nppl on dvd rather then on TV for free?

No I would rather have seen an agreement made that would allow the DVD people on the field with the TV folks. It is two different mediums that can coexist together.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-15-2007, 06:26 PM #23
Karzac

Ed just posted his side of the story.

i some what agree now with what he did, but, im very happy that hes going to keep the NPPL forum open. NPPL is still a banned word how ever, to make a stand towards nppl. i think this is a fair solution to the problem.
Old 08-05-2007, 11:08 PM #24
mike m

mike m plays in the PSP
mike m plays in the APPA D5 division
tv is free;cable isn't....not all cable carries fox....or at least the channel they use to show paintball...there is an issue of advertisement...i live in los angeles and have yet to catch paintball on tv.another issue:i can see footage of the river open today on the internet which fires me up to play;so if we can get more live coverage..it might help.one last note;paintball seems to be a word of mouth sport so the question is how to get joe scmo who has never played to watch?