PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-03-2007, 01:42 AM #1
soapkiller
I are speak gewd english!

Us-5?

Uh... Is this the right sub-forum to talk about the us-5? If it is I would like to know a few things. First off, is it compatible with alot of the a-5 ups and mods? And also is it any good?

ok, so, yah, I didn't post alot cuz im not sure if this is even the right sub-forum.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-03-2007, 07:46 PM #2
Brendan Mattie

hey

Hey, the PCS US 5 is a bad gun to get if you are thinking of getting it, I'm pretty sure it takes a lot of the a-5 ups but it takes spyer barrels, if you want to get US 5 don't save up and get a a-5.
Old 07-05-2007, 02:19 PM #3
soapkiller
I are speak gewd english!

ok thanks, yah I read some reviews that said it looked like an a-5 but preformed like a broken 98
Old 07-05-2007, 04:54 PM #4
TheBoss33

TheBoss33 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
TheBoss33 is All In
TheBoss33 is All In
It's not a bad gun at all. It's a blend of a A5 and a 98. Takes some upgrades from each. I have sold quite a few and have had no problems.
Old 07-23-2007, 06:29 PM #5
geoff19crx

I would say i have to agree with boss. I have had no problems from this gun as of yet. out of a case of balls i may chop 3. the people i play use only a5's and 98's and 75% of the time i am one of the last ones standing at the end. is it the quality of an a5? no! is it competitive in the right hands? absolutely! i can't afford to hop up an a5 but i think this was the next best thing. the funny thing is though, you will find them messing with their guns after a round. A quick cleanup and i am ready for the next round, but usually have to wait for them.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:55 PM #6
wheeze40 (Banned)

more bang for the buck

i have had mine since dec 05 and the only problem i have had is the power tube assemble valve broke blow or wore out.i called pmi about it and they sent me a new one out of warrenty for free. also you can buy barrel inserts cause it seems like everyone wants to use a flatline(waste of money).but the great thing is if you battery goes dead or the egrip malfunctions all you do is insert the mechanical grip and continue to play.i would suggest to go to a field that has a woods course or a shop and ask to test fire one. i believe you find it is a fine gun.one big but, that if you do get the egrip you will need a motorized loader.