zack long? - Page 2 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-30-2007, 02:10 AM #22
extremegina
 
 
extremegina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Yes, Zack will have a jersey! I don't know how many of you remember this, but Rich and Zack go way back to the BL's Ironmen days. So we are more than happy to have Zack join us for the NXL.
__________________
Extreme Paintball Park and Store

Join us:
Facebook: www.Facebook.com/ExtremePb

Visit us online:
www.ExtremePaintball.NET
extremegina is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-30-2007, 02:50 AM #23
bigdaddyreg
Im doing 10 in the nation
 
bigdaddyreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Arizona
bigdaddyreg is a Supporting Member
bigdaddyreg supports Cereal Killerz 2
bigdaddyreg donated to help Peyton Trent
bigdaddyreg owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
bigdaddyreg supports our troops
bigdaddyreg is attending Decay of Nations VI
Good luck...thanks Gina and XSV

BEATDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
My Feedback 75 the old way


I have expired infractions that are older than most members of PBNation
bigdaddyreg is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 05:08 AM #24
new storm
Team(772)Redline
 
new storm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Derrty Souf
 has been a member for 10 years
CITY!!!!

Man I would vomit if XSV went to BL guns,

I'm sure it won't happen anyway.

This is a great addition to the team.
__________________
Redline Soldier
XSV Fan Club #77
My Feedback
T77 ARMY
new storm is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 02:36 PM #25
Chase12
Chase "Space" Fowler
 
Chase12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Williston, FL
Awesome on XSV getting Zack, and Bob Long could back XSV, they could were his pants or something like that, just a thought.

edit: Forgot to ask, does anyone know where Lucian Blackburn went?
__________________
Tampa Bay Damage Fan Club #16
Chase12 is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 02:52 PM #26
egokidd7
Kevin
 
egokidd7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 813,Florida
First there is rumors that nicky vegas might be coming back and now zack long is coming on board and juju is coming back from the uk asap, XSV is going to do awesome in these last couple of events.
__________________
Tampa Bay Damage Fan Club - #2

Last edited by egokidd7 : 07-30-2007 at 03:04 PM.
egokidd7 is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 08:09 PM #27
Eels23
The Hoss
 
Eels23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Boston
Eels23 plays in the PSP
Eels23 plays in the APPA D4 division
Eels23 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Eels23 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase12 View Post
Awesome on XSV getting Zack, and Bob Long could back XSV, they could were his pants or something like that, just a thought.

edit: Forgot to ask, does anyone know where Lucian Blackburn went?
He's not playing in the NXL at the moment. He will be playing with BLAST in the NPPL. He has a job in Texas and that makes it hard to play I am sure.

Andy
__________________
TBD FIERCE
RNT SPEED
Feedback
Myspace
Luxe F/S NEED MONEY
QUITTING SALE! CHEAP
Eels23 is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 09:42 PM #28
bigdaddyreg
Im doing 10 in the nation
 
bigdaddyreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Arizona
bigdaddyreg is a Supporting Member
bigdaddyreg supports Cereal Killerz 2
bigdaddyreg donated to help Peyton Trent
bigdaddyreg owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
bigdaddyreg supports our troops
bigdaddyreg is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eels23 View Post
He's not playing in the NXL at the moment. He will be playing with BLAST in the NPPL. He has a job in Texas and that makes it hard to play I am sure.

Andy
Dang life commitments that keep you away from paintball, my job does the same jk
__________________
My Feedback 75 the old way


I have expired infractions that are older than most members of PBNation
bigdaddyreg is offline  
Old 07-31-2007, 12:56 AM #29
DCitron6
BTM+SD Clothes=FTW
 
DCitron6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Garden Grove, Ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barber View Post
He'll most likely shoot a Bob Long gun.

Same way Markus Nielson shot Angels, I doubt Zack can get away from shooting Bob Long guns.
Markus shot an Ego when he played with XSV.
__________________
And as it was in the beginning, So shall it be in the end. And bull**** is bull****, it just goes by a different name. #2 BCVZ Fan Club
DCitron6 is offline  
Old 07-31-2007, 01:24 AM #30
Barber
Moose Krew.
 
Barber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: 765
 has been a member for 10 years
Barber plays in the PSP
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCitron6 View Post
Markus shot an Ego when he played with XSV.
Didn't he lose his WDP deal before coming to XSV?
__________________
éSKay All Day
Barber is online now  
Old 07-31-2007, 02:20 AM #31
DCitron6
BTM+SD Clothes=FTW
 
DCitron6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Garden Grove, Ca
Not sure when he might have lost the deal.
__________________
And as it was in the beginning, So shall it be in the end. And bull**** is bull****, it just goes by a different name. #2 BCVZ Fan Club
DCitron6 is offline  
Old 07-31-2007, 06:06 PM #32
Terry59
Hustler, Hitter, Assassin
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Annual Supporting Member
Terry59 is a Supporting Member
Terry59 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Terry59 works for a Paintball manufacturer
Terry59 plays in the USPL
Terry59 plays in the PSP
Gina is correct, Rich and Zack go way back, Zack at a time was a regular at Rich and Gina's field.
They played together in the past, it's been a while, but this is nothing new.
Rich's introduction to the Ironmen, was under Bob's leadership and they have always had a good relationship and go even farther back.
In regards to Zack shooting an Ego, it will be a requirement in accordance to XSV's contract with Eclipse.
Bob also understands that at this juncture, XSV could use some more help in competing with the top NXL Teams.
With what Bob has planned for World and Commander's Cup, the intro and release of the Protege, he's confident that even knowing his son will be shooting a competitors gun:
The Protege is insured success based on it's design, shooting capabilities, characteristics and price.
The Protege is just the tip of the iceberg, Bob's got alot more up his sleeve.
All of us in the BLAST camp know that Zack is intentionally handicapping himself by using the Ego over a Closer.
Zack shooting an Ego is definitely going to be odd, but not a big deal as far as Bob's concerned.
Few of us other's, wouldn't mind ***** slapping the traitor though.
__________________
Bob Long Factory Touring Tech
2010 PSP WORLD CUP Masters Champion Capital Edge Hitters
2010, 2009 UWL Open Class National Champion
2009 Vegas NPPL 1st Place D2 7-man Winner
http://www.boblongdirect.com/http://www.capitaledgepaintball.com/
http://www.tadaotechnologies.com/
http://www.ninjapaintball.com/index.asp
http://www.hkarmy.com/LIVE FREE! DIE FREE! RIP TYSON ALLEN EVENSON

Last edited by Terry59 : 07-31-2007 at 06:13 PM.
Terry59 is offline  
Old 07-31-2007, 06:31 PM #33
joshhelsel
 
 
joshhelsel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Mitten
joshhelsel plays in the PSP
joshhelsel plays in the APPA D5 division
joshhelsel is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
I was waiting for terry to come into this thread
__________________
Hostile Underground
Understood
XSVOT
joshhelsel is offline  
Old 07-31-2007, 06:39 PM #34
bigdaddyreg
Im doing 10 in the nation
 
bigdaddyreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Arizona
bigdaddyreg is a Supporting Member
bigdaddyreg supports Cereal Killerz 2
bigdaddyreg donated to help Peyton Trent
bigdaddyreg owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
bigdaddyreg supports our troops
bigdaddyreg is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry59 View Post
Gina is correct, Rich and Zack go way back, Zack at a time was a regular at Rich and Gina's field.
They played together in the past, it's been a while, but this is nothing new.
Rich's introduction to the Ironmen, was under Bob's leadership and they have always had a good relationship and go even farther back.
In regards to Zack shooting an Ego, it will be a requirement in accordance to XSV's contract with Eclipse.
Bob also understands that at this juncture, XSV could use some more help in competing with the top NXL Teams.
With what Bob has planned for World and Commander's Cup, the intro and release of the Protege, he's confident that even knowing his son will be shooting a competitors gun:
The Protege is insured success based on it's design, shooting capabilities, characteristics and price.
The Protege is just the tip of the iceberg, Bob's got alot more up his sleeve.
All of us in the BLAST camp know that Zack is intentionally handicapping himself by using the Ego over a Closer.
Zack shooting an Ego is definitely going to be odd, but not a big deal as far as Bob's concerned.
Few of us other's, wouldn't mind ***** slapping the traitor though.
And this moment has been paid for by Bob Long Inc
shameless plug, Bob could have made the marker that Cain bunkered Able, I am still Loyal to my Ego

BEATDOWN!!!!!
__________________
My Feedback 75 the old way


I have expired infractions that are older than most members of PBNation
bigdaddyreg is offline  
Old 07-31-2007, 06:41 PM #35
Justin Mason
www.ProPaintball.com
 
Justin Mason's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Justin Mason is an NCPA National Champion
City
__________________
Justin Mason is offline  
Old 07-31-2007, 08:00 PM #36
Ironmen17
Shoot.Kill.Win
 
Ironmen17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase12 View Post
Awesome on XSV getting Zack, and Bob Long could back XSV, they could were his pants or something like that, just a thought.

edit: Forgot to ask, does anyone know where Lucian Blackburn went?
Trauma
and this is sick
Ironmen17 is offline  
Old 07-31-2007, 08:34 PM #37
Terry59
Hustler, Hitter, Assassin
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Annual Supporting Member
Terry59 is a Supporting Member
Terry59 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Terry59 works for a Paintball manufacturer
Terry59 plays in the USPL
Terry59 plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshhelsel View Post
I was waiting for terry to come into this thread
Yeah, I actually missed this thread, it was brought to my attention by some associates and response was warranted.
Zack is his own man, but he must of wanted to play pretty bad, to lay down one of his personal Marqs just for X-Ball.
He shouldn't have too much trouble acclimating himself to the Ego for the obvious reasons, I guess it's better than shooting a Shocker or DM.
Pretty torn to root for, now I got homies spread all over the NXL.
Guess I'll have to fall back on RL, since Dave Bains is my OG homie. lol
__________________
Bob Long Factory Touring Tech
2010 PSP WORLD CUP Masters Champion Capital Edge Hitters
2010, 2009 UWL Open Class National Champion
2009 Vegas NPPL 1st Place D2 7-man Winner
http://www.boblongdirect.com/http://www.capitaledgepaintball.com/
http://www.tadaotechnologies.com/
http://www.ninjapaintball.com/index.asp
http://www.hkarmy.com/LIVE FREE! DIE FREE! RIP TYSON ALLEN EVENSON
Terry59 is offline  
Old 07-31-2007, 08:36 PM #38
joshhelsel
 
 
joshhelsel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Mitten
joshhelsel plays in the PSP
joshhelsel plays in the APPA D5 division
joshhelsel is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry59 View Post
Yeah, I actually missed this thread, it was brought to my attention by some associates and response was warranted.
Zack is his own man, but he must of wanted to play pretty bad, to lay down one of his personal Marqs just for X-Ball.
He shouldn't have too much trouble acclimating himself to the Ego for the obvious reasons, I guess it's better than shooting a Shocker or DM.
Pretty torn to root for, now I got homies spread all over the NXL.
Guess I'll have to fall back on RL, since Dave Bains is my OG homie. lol
haha.

Come on now Terry, you know you gotta go for XSV
__________________
Hostile Underground
Understood
XSVOT
joshhelsel is offline  
Old 07-31-2007, 10:52 PM #39
brianthehulk
AKA The Thing
 
brianthehulk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Manhattan beach, CA
wow , zack long adding knowlage from Rich and Micah, relegation now even less of a worry.
__________________
R.I.P.- System X, Fireball Mountain,JT,WORR,Hybrid, Gen X Global, who will be next?


Team Illuminati Paintball PSP/NPPL
brianthehulk is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 12:31 AM #40
bigdaddyreg
Im doing 10 in the nation
 
bigdaddyreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Arizona
bigdaddyreg is a Supporting Member
bigdaddyreg supports Cereal Killerz 2
bigdaddyreg donated to help Peyton Trent
bigdaddyreg owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
bigdaddyreg supports our troops
bigdaddyreg is attending Decay of Nations VI
Wow all of this because Zack is guesting for 2 NXL events, and usuing an EGO? and torn because of it, wow product loyalty runs deep
__________________
My Feedback 75 the old way


I have expired infractions that are older than most members of PBNation
bigdaddyreg is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 08:48 AM #41
Jbush09
I dont QUIT,I take BREAKS
 
Jbush09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The DMV!
Ego Ftw And Xsv Ftw And Zack Long W/sl74 Ftw
Beatdown!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
R.I.PDCF_D3X
Jbush09 is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 09:00 AM #42
FreshPooky
I like my fatness
 
FreshPooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Alabama
FreshPooky plays in the PSP
FreshPooky is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
and this thread is about done...
__________________


Planet Eclipse, Empire, Understood
Avarice
XSV OT
FreshPooky is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump