PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-20-2007, 08:38 PM #1
grantcraig (Banned)
My Nme

hey guys i got my nme tuesday and i took it to the field today it worked awesome it shoots so fast i got a a load of people out!!! i love my new system x!!!!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 07-21-2007, 02:36 AM #2
 has been a member for 10 years
congrats but why are u trading it so fast
Z-force pump
Old 07-21-2007, 11:56 AM #3
grantcraig (Banned)
well i would way like a shocker cause they are lighter but that would be the only thing i would trade it for!!!
Old 07-21-2007, 02:10 PM #4
The Anti-Hype
SEAL 6 is playing at Living Legends VI
SEAL 6 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
get a quest instead. easier to maintain, more consistent (LPR) and it just feels alot better. better quality
"It can shoot so fast your hopper will catch fire and explode due to the frustration of trying to keep up."
Bob Long G6R
System X NME LE Black/Silver
(but everyone still loves the minimag)
Old 07-25-2007, 03:59 AM #5
James_Haun (Banned)

No, trust me man, I traded my shocker for the NME and I will never look back, yes they are lighter but the NME is much better over all. The SFT's are a dime a dozen now, and they really feel cheap. Plus the efficiency is awful.

If you must trade I would have to agree with Seal 6 and get the quest, I love those things to. I advize however that you stick with your NME for a while look at the 143,485,459,045,345,930,524,255,235,235,000 shockers there are out there and how none of them get a second glance, and then watch people flock to your NME and ask what kind of Timmy it is or if it is an Ego. (actually happened to me)
Old 07-30-2007, 08:00 PM #6
Double Up
Nikilwig plays in the PSP
Nikilwig is for the Gunfight
Nikilwig is for the Gunfight
Yep. I got asked "IS THAT AN EGO"....I just stared at the kid, thought he was joking.
New England Avalanche

Have you shot a Vangaurd Demon yet?
Vanguard Demon | NXE | GI SPORTZ | Ninja Paintball | Warzone Paintball | Shadow Barrels | RAZA
Old 07-31-2007, 10:36 AM #7
cocker tech
 has been a member for 10 years
yeah even systemx haters seem to not know what the nme is lol so they are all like wow that timmy is fast i love the look of it........can i shoot. so they shoot it they love it then i tell them its an NME from systemx and there jaw drops and in some cases it has turned haters into lovers lol.
"You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last nite, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next 3 minutes, this is your heaven on earth."

your heart never dies...but your body does.
for cocker help go to