Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2007, 11:15 AM #22
livingwithcause
 
 
livingwithcause's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ArKaNsAs
livingwithcause supports Team VICIOUS
It's a sick and perverse thing, we know. But it's what we're good at. Shooting people for a living, playing paintball. Ya that's right…paintball. And the real world thinks this is lame, or crazy, or fun, or a waste of time. They don't understand what we do, or how hard it is. Even the wives, the girlfriends, the family, the friends, they don't understand the battle, our battle. For glory, for money, for the people you believe in, but mostly for respect. And for this fight, that nobody gives a **** about. We've traveled hundreds of thousands of miles, to hundreds of towns. Been shot thousands of times. Slept on floors, in trains stations. Bounced rent checks. Because we're good at this. Because it's hard and humbling. Because some days, you really can be a hero to your friends. And if your boys, and my boys ever meet on the field in a gun fight. WE WILL **** YOU UP! - H4AD Written By Matty Marshall Spoke by Original Team XSV
__________________
CHRIST KREW #167
IRONMEN Fan Club #26 INFAMOUS Fan Club #1053 VICIOUS Fan Club #164
| B&E PAINTBALL |
Arkansas State Champion 2008-forever
livingwithcause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-26-2007, 09:43 PM #23
J&SilentBob
 
 
J&SilentBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Milton, ontario canada
Pump gun quote.

Just grab the pump handle, and pretend like you've found your dads playboy collection.
__________________
CCI Phantom
Verticle air set up
Stock feed
13 inch T stock

98% of teenagers have tried pot, put this in your sig if you have the munchies.
J&SilentBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 11:07 PM #24
Ionic Bond
Covalent Bonds suck!
 
Ionic Bond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: So Cal
and upon day, judge, jury and executioner chris lasoya coming from above and PUT THY PAINTBALL IN THY HEAD AND BAH! *****! GET YOUR *** ON THE GROUND CUZ CHRIS LASOYA SAYS SO!
__________________
Man kind: the weakest organism that survived natural selection because we got lucky with fire

http://youtube.com/watch?v=r5QVKeszH3Y
WHAT SONG IS THIS?!?!?! IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!
Ionic Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 12:42 AM #25
Section3
 
 
Section3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonite24 View Post
"It happens on a random Monday, coming back from an event, or late on a sunday night, right before you get on the plane and you're about to be frisked for the third time. You're driving, you're flying, you're sitting in a airport seat with boys from the team. You're drinking stale coffee trying to stay awake, you're explaining the fat welt on the side of your neck to a confused stranger or a best friend. You're coming back to the other life; the one without paintball, where no one understands why you do it. You're tired. You're working off little sleep, the question creeps up and you try to ignore it. Why do I do this? Why the travel? Why the losses, and the missed work, the missed school, hours of practice and the complaining girlfriend? Because the lure of living a paintball life is just too potent, and the products of the road, the travel, are memories forever, and trips and strange lands with stranger people. At tournaments, it feels like, for once, you actually get to live as loud as you want. It's worth the sacrifices, it's worth all the bull****. Because if you work hard enough a Sunday will roll around and you'll be in the huddle, screaming, with your hand in, one among seven playing for the World Title. And suddenly, all those cliches you ever heard make sense, and you are defined. You say it to yourself and it means everything. I am a paintball player; and this moment, right here, is my life." - Matty Marshall XSV
Awesome quote. Matty Marshall is a stud. Here's one of mine:

"Adrenaline. It’s what drives us to return to the field, week after week. The bruises we wear are badges of honor, and proof of our dedication to our chosen craft. One need only examine the smoking remains of our bank balances to see the extent of this addiction. We breath paintball. We live paintball. We are paintball."
__________________
Hard|Core paintball posters & stickers
www.KnuckleDownPaintball.com

Paintball in Houston, TX
www.urbanwarzonepaintball.com
The only field inside the 610 loop.
Section3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 12:46 AM #26
Weens
25 letters?
 
Weens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Alberta, Canada
"I'm not a malicious person, but the feeling you get from shooting someone with a paintball is beyond words."
-Oliver Lang

"I think the player's families should get more involved too. I don't see enough angry wives and children screaming from the NXL nets. I want a chance to spit on somebody's baby."
-Carthy, Detroit Strange

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him, he will win." - Ed Macauley
__________________
"Originally posted by machinebx: you suck so bad you get shot out going to chrono"

Canadian Ballas Club Member #30
Weens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 02:23 AM #27
SQUAD LEADER 09 (Banned)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: your mother
" I am not a mallicous person, but the feeling you get from shooting somone with a paintball is beyond words " - Oliver Lang
SQUAD LEADER 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 02:56 AM #28
MVPaintballer
Mega Flagellator
 
MVPaintballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: New Hope, PA
Annual Supporting Member
MVPaintballer is a Mega Moderator
MVPaintballer is a Supporting Member
MVPaintballer donated to help Peyton Trent
MVPaintballer supports Bob Gurnsey
MVPaintballer posts videos on PbNation
MVPaintballer supports our troops
It's not the rush, the fun, the practice, the equipment, the bruises, the money, the people, the teams, or even the victories. It's everything. It's our culture. It's the way our index and middle fingers stick together when we hold out our hands. It's the friendships and brotherhoods. It's the sport. It's our lives.
__________________
If you don't have anything nice to say, say it on the internet.
MVPaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 09:14 AM #29
wilonpill
I eat paint.
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weens View Post

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him, he will win." - Ed Macauley
That quote was stolen. It's been around for a couple decades.
__________________
Death Before Dishonor
wilonpill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 06:55 PM #30
ACE159
I <3 DRUMMING
 
ACE159's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NEW YORK
"This team is like a tripod,if one of us falls wo go down together"
"No regrets"
2 qouts i say before a game.
__________________
ST TINYCHAT: I BRING THE RUKUS
"Originally posted by noob_pwner: basically i troll ACE159 because he's a ****head"
_/-NEW JERSEY DEVILS-\_
"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten."~George Carlin
2012 Scavenger Hunt Champs- STarmy
ACE159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 08:05 PM #31
Brownpeso
SMOQUEED
 
Brownpeso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: So Cal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by armagedon_91 View Post
it wouldnt be sportsmanlike but i would of dropped that guy in.23 seconds
__________________
Hey, Mr. Rager, Mr. Rager, tell me where you're going, tell me where you're headed.
I'm off on an adventure
Brownpeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 08:34 PM #32
ACE159
I <3 DRUMMING
 
ACE159's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NEW YORK
hahahaha suck my balls kid if u knew anything that qout was said in a 3 man team....ny warriors
__________________
ST TINYCHAT: I BRING THE RUKUS
"Originally posted by noob_pwner: basically i troll ACE159 because he's a ****head"
_/-NEW JERSEY DEVILS-\_
"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten."~George Carlin
2012 Scavenger Hunt Champs- STarmy
ACE159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 10:13 PM #33
ACE159
I <3 DRUMMING
 
ACE159's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NEW YORK
hey kid i have a 5 man team so gtfo...from ur pic u look like a emo herb so stfu
__________________
ST TINYCHAT: I BRING THE RUKUS
"Originally posted by noob_pwner: basically i troll ACE159 because he's a ****head"
_/-NEW JERSEY DEVILS-\_
"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten."~George Carlin
2012 Scavenger Hunt Champs- STarmy
ACE159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 10:52 PM #34
ACE159
I <3 DRUMMING
 
ACE159's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NEW YORK
ok man peace
__________________
ST TINYCHAT: I BRING THE RUKUS
"Originally posted by noob_pwner: basically i troll ACE159 because he's a ****head"
_/-NEW JERSEY DEVILS-\_
"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten."~George Carlin
2012 Scavenger Hunt Champs- STarmy
ACE159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 03:50 PM #35
may cam 10
Insert whitty phrase here
 
may cam 10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: North west georgia
cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger
__________________
if paris hilton got gogged it wouldn't be the first time she's had balls to the face
did you know 99% of the time i see those damn percentages i want to kick the persons *** that made them.

I want your Flex's
may cam 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 12:17 PM #36
.HYPE.
POWER BARRSSSSS!!!!
 
.HYPE.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE159 View Post
ok man peace
your bad at paintball cuz 1) you posted ur gun setup in ur sig 2)your selling an A5 and a spyder or some ****, which u definitely stopped using once u bought they aggro sick nasty mini with serial number 004165
__________________
The ink of a scholar is worth 1000 times more than the blood of a martyr.
GEAR BAG SALE- Masks, Tank, Hopper, Jersey, Pants, HK Headband, and lots more...


AIM-Burt0n Boa2der
www.myspace.com/ocf4life
.HYPE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 12:42 PM #37
Shenlong
 
 
Shenlong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Vancouver
"You know what, I don't give a ****, because I'm doing the ****ing-- I'm working out, I'm ****ing trying to play really good. I think I've been playing pretty ****ing good this year. I had a really good tournament in LA; I mean, I'm doing all I can to do-- to play the best I can, so regardless of what happens, I don't give a **** man; in fact, it's gonna be an adventure playing with those guys. You know, I was talking to Alex Fraige about this the other day. He was like "man, I almost wanna play on a second team, just for the thrill of it man, so that there's something to win again. Man, we don't have anything left to win, and I feel sad, part of me feels sad because I worked real hard to try to play on that first team, in the hopes that I can be there when you guys win, you know what I'm saying? Or when we ****in' win, but... Iunno man, it's like... it's just everyone needs to look around, it's like: guys, everyone here is a really good paintball player, man, you're here because you're driven, you're here because you have a strong ****ing will, you're here because you're a good paintball player, so yeah, yesterday, Nicky goes out there and he can't ****in' die and today he goes out and gets shot a couple times. Regardless, the mother****er's still a good paintball player and I want him there by my side. That's why, you know, when the vote thing goes down, we're talking about allegiances, it's really petty bull**** because it's like, well hey I would expect you to want Thomas by your side because that's who you play with on a regular basis and you see him pull a bunch of **** out, you know? And I do want Nicky by my side because I know, and I want Thomas by my side too because I know what you guys can do. The ****ty thing about this is we just have too many bodies and not enough spots, you know? So, uh, yeah, I'm real... part of me... I'm not really that disappointed anymore, because I'm doing what it takes; me, personally, to try to be the best player that I can. I'ma try to be the best back player in the world. I'm gonna try hard and ****ing reform my game every month, whatever it takes. Please, for the sake of the team, stop all this ridiculous bull**** behind each others backs, you know what I'm sayin? No bull****. And D-Davey, and every-- Rich, and ****ing Micah, Nicky, Thomas, everyone. Greg, you're new so... We're never going to win a tournament, ever, EVER! We're not gonna ****ing win. We're gonna see Dynasty, and Infamous, and Ollie, and Avalanche, and all these guys take the ****ing podium because they play with reckless abandonment, and we don't have that anymore. So go there with your 8 ****ing guys and play like a ****ing superstar, man. And have faith in your brothers, seriously, you have to do that, or we'll never win a tournament, 'cause no one will be able to pull off that big move. Everyone's waiting not to **** up. You know, it's like you said, Dave Baines, you know, Dave Baines can go out to the ****ing corner and roll his ****ing cheating machine gun shooting ****ing 22 bps, get dinked out and go back and say "**** you I'm playing the next game," and he'll go out and ****ing, the next game he's gonna shoot ****ing everybody on the other time, okay? We have to be able to do that! Davey, you have to be able to go, and try to ****ing make a bump and get blown in half, and for me to, like-- I saw you get blown in half on a bump. Part of me wants to be like, you know, if we're going by our normal mind sets, I'd be like "oh, ****ing Davey, just got blown apart, I'm gonna, go seeing Davey just got blown apart in that move," and instead, now I thought in my head like, **** man, too bad man, you know 'cause I just watched you run through the team right before that. You know what I'm sayin'? You have to be willing to ride on the ****ing edge of defeat, you know what I'm sayin'? To win, to win at everything. You have to ****ing do that. So go out there and ****ing do that ****, okay? We failed to win glory last year 'cause everyone was waiting to ****ing get picked on, waiting to get dinked out. **** that, go out and ****ing ride by the seat of your pants, and if we lose, at least we'll try and I'll guarantee to you, if we play like that, 14 ****ing events, instead of taking all these 2nds, we may take a 5th, we may take a 6th, but we will win a couple of events. You know? Like I remember the reason why the Ironmen broke up in the first place, was because we got-- Bob Long got complacent with getting to the finals; "oh that's the measure of consistency," well **** that man! Go out and win some tournaments. If we take an 8th here and there, you know what I'm saying, but we win a couple of events, that's way better, you know what I'm saying? In my brain, at least we won some ****ing tournaments. So that's all I got to say." -Matty Marshall; on the hill.
__________________
I'm actually a 2k7er in disguise. :dodgy:
Shenlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:34 PM #38
jbench775
FREE AGENT!!
 
jbench775's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: canada (eh!)
^ holy **** that is one long quote
Edit: sorry for upping the thread i didnt realise it was liek 3 months old.
__________________
Clean blue interceptor F/S/T!!!
jbench775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:45 PM #39
Pb4L2012
Baller since '04
 
Pb4L2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: STL
Ball 'Till You Fall

-Jacob Espindola
R.I.P.
__________________
Xbox Live: ThatGuy STL
Halo 3 + Call of Duty 4

•Custom•
•Barrel•
•Condoms•

Headband Kids
Pb4L2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:51 PM #40
swiggle96
I had followers
 
swiggle96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: *585*
Support our team, wear our paint.
swiggle96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 09:05 PM #41
Section3
 
 
Section3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Nobody climbs to the pinnacle of professional paintball without paying a price. You have to work longer, harder, and smarter than the other guys, and if you kick and claw long enough, you might get a shot at the crown. The question you have to ask yourself is whether standing on the podium is worth the personal toll you pay to walk the way of the gun.
__________________
Hard|Core paintball posters & stickers
www.KnuckleDownPaintball.com

Paintball in Houston, TX
www.urbanwarzonepaintball.com
The only field inside the 610 loop.
Section3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 03:46 PM #42
DyePaintballer2k11
Greek, I am it
 
DyePaintballer2k11's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Terrain eval, standby
DyePaintballer2k11 helped look for balloons
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by learnfromthismistake View Post
"get on the ground cuz chris lasoya said so"
YES YES YES YES YES OMG THAT VID IS SO FUNNY OMG YES
__________________
ST GDT Crew: OVER 10,000

USAF
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.
And the machine is bleeding to death.
DyePaintballer2k11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump