PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-17-2001, 12:01 AM #1
SenorFartman

has been a member for 10 years
fields/teams near york PA?

I'm going to York college next year, so as I begin the process of leaving Team Venom, I will need a place to play/ref/-something paintball related here- somewhere near York Pa. I should have my car with me when i go up so anything within 30-45 minutes will be ok. I've played with Venom for about a year and we've enjoyed a lot of success, though as the season carries on, things aren't looking as bright. I reffed for about 2 years at outdoor adventures and can fix/maintain pretty much any gun aside from mags and angels only because no one on our team had either until now, so I've not been able to tinker with any of them. I have a cocker now but in the upcoming weeks I will have an Excalibur. Let me know, my email is Davidmon123@hotmail.com
Advertisement
Old 06-17-2001, 05:35 PM #2
FOXTART
T-2-2 needs a Q

Well im from Lancaster, thats about an hour east of you.
Old 06-17-2001, 05:48 PM #3
SenorFartman

is there a field in lancaster or what? I talked to fox hole paintball to. I don't know if its any good or not
Old 06-18-2001, 12:21 AM #4
FOXTART
T-2-2 needs a Q

Theres a field in lancaster called ambush, its ok although i think its pretty expensive. Foxhole is pretty cool, there website is www.foxholepaintball.com they have like 10 fields all speedball like, they have ok prices and a store right near the field. I like foxhole better than ambush.
Old 09-09-2001, 12:43 AM #5
fw190lanc
What's an Osama???

fw190lanc is a founding member
I played at both Foxhole and Ambush this year, and their prices aren't that far apart. There was a paintball field down in Loganville, York County. That's getting pretty close to the Maryland border. There is also Revolution Paintball at Ski Round Top, Lewisberry, PA, which is in between Harrisburg and York. I know there is a paintball store in Hanover, York County, but I don't know if they are affiliated with any particular field.

I've had minor problems at Foxhole. However, they are located a few miles off the interstate. Ambush is a little further out of the way. They both have decent fields and Foxhole has several stores that they run (Linglestown, Lemoyne, and Middletown). On the other hand, I liked the treatment I received at Ambush better than Foxhole. If you get the chance, try both.
Tippmann 98 Custom; 12" black CP one-piece barrel; 32 degrees RVA; Palmer female Stabilizer with ring mount;32 degrees coiled remote; Redz FlexTech 4+1 halfpack; green V-Force Shield; RT Kit; LP Valve, LP Chamber, & drilled out hammer