Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-12-2007, 12:07 AM #1
baddogh27
Idk my bff Squash?

baddogh27 plays in the PSP
baddogh27 is an NCPA player
baddogh27 plays in the APPA D4 division
Tryouts for ATL d3 xball team *sponsored*

This is Dean Sibrizzi captain of a new sponsored team (currently Attack panda) out of maximum paintball my teamates and I are trying to start a cfoa (and if we get enought money maybe a couple of psps) xball team we only have four set spots on our roster and are looking to fill at least 6 more.

where?- Tryouts will be at maximum paintball if you need directions/address or any info pm me

when?- Sunday July 22nd be there at 9:30 tryouts will start at 10

price of tryout: it will be 20 bucks a person and byop or you can buy theirs for various prices ( you can get a good case for around 40)

sponsorship= there are 2 options we can do once the team is set we will vote on which one we want

Option 1: Of the 10-15 ppl on the team, we would need to provide two referees at max each weekend, so less than once a month per person.
Admission/Air- $5
Case of paint- $25
Tournamnent paint- Good price
X-ball field reserved when you want, including non-store hours.

Option 2: No one works at maximum
Admission/Air- $10
Case of paint- $30
Tournamnent paint- Good price

Both options include discounts on gear as well.

i will need this info pmd to me-
name
experience
and please tell me before you try out if you have any travel issuse

TEAM INFO: We have not decided on a team name yet i want to wait for everyone and we will vote on it. Also this team is mainly for next season so i dont want you to leave a team you are on now for it. We will practice once every other week on any day of the week when we can get the most ppl. But once the last event of the 07 season is over we will be practicing once a week on either saturday or sunday what ever is best for everyone. During this time i will set up scrimages with teams around the ATL area so be prepared to travel a bit further about once a month. We are also working on sponosrships with smartparts and procaps, we will finalise everything once we have a set roster.

I think thats about it i'll probably edit this post later and add some stuff i for got. But i hope to have a good turn out and know we will have a great team.
I'll lane where ever I want to Peter~Ethan Feyt
Peter Velardi Fan Club Member #2
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement