PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-06-2007, 09:28 PM #1
AttitudeProblem
Bringin sexy back

Minong Summer Days 3 man event. $400/1st place

Ok, time is rapidly approaching for the 2nd annual Minong Summer Days 3 man Paintball tournament. We had a good time last year despite a low team turnout and are looking forward to a more successful event this year.

First off, prizes are already locked in for 1st and 2nd place!
1st - $400 cash +trophy/plaque
2nd - $200 cash +trophy/plaque
3rd - TBD +trophy/plaque

This is based on 10 teams entry but if we have slightly fewer teams we will still go ahead with the tourney with these prizes.

Also new this year is the BYOP option. ALL BYOP TEAMS WILL HAVE THEIR PAINT INSPECTED THE DAY OF THE TOURNEY TO PROTECT THE OTHER TEAMS FROM ANY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY. I really want to make an event that can draw a fair amount of teams and so those teams can have a good experience. In that spirit there will be no additional charge for BYOP, and we will have limited paint sales on site as well as paint preorders for anyone wanting to go that route.

The tourney will happen in Minong, WI, during our towns "Summer Days" event so there will plenty of people around to watch you shoot some faces. Last year with only 5 teams we averaged about 30-50 spectators at any given time.

More details will be posted as the event nears including some more prizes and times and other info. Also camping info is available for a nearby location for anyone wanting to come up for the weekend and the whole party!

I would really like to make this event a success, not in terms of profit but in terms of players enjoying it and making a good, well run event. You can help by coming out and playing!

Please check out www.minongsummerdays.com for more info on the weekend and a schedule. Please note that the tourney time listed there is tentative at this point and we could easily push the time frame back a few hours to accomodate teams from further out.

Any and all suggestions from players/teams/owners would be greatly appreciated. As i have said, i want to make this an event FOR THE PLAYERS!

You can feel free to pm me here or call me, my name is Pete and my number is 715-520-2867. I'd really like to get an idea of number of teams in advance so i don't have the same thing happen as last year when few people showed.

Thanks for looking
$

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows and did it my way!"
-Frank Sinatra
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-07-2007, 08:11 PM #2
PaintballTourney2

Might want to list your location. The summerdays website isn't that clear either... had to do search on your zip code.

For those who dont' know, this is Minong, WI

got you listed

Dan
Old 06-07-2007, 09:58 PM #3
AttitudeProblem
Bringin sexy back

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttitudeProblem View Post
The tourney will happen in Minong, WI, during our towns "Summer Days" event
Sorry, guess i thought that was enough for ppl to decide if they were close enough and for more specific locations i figured they could contact me and get info when they registered or something. Thx for throwing that in tho.

$

-Frank Sinatra
Old 06-11-2007, 09:10 PM #4
AttitudeProblem
Bringin sexy back

Up

-Frank Sinatra
Old 06-25-2007, 06:09 PM #5
AttitudeProblem
Bringin sexy back

up

-Frank Sinatra
Old 07-11-2007, 12:20 PM #6
Ronin672
Northwoods Regulators

Ronin672 is playing at Living Legends III
Hey Pedro, how many teams so far?
Craig is going to call you about how many we're bringing.