PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-09-2007, 11:57 AM #43
Derr
•THE EDITOR•

Sounds rockin' man. I was born in Wallingford.

:shrimponatreadmill:
ssgaR:I genuinely dislike this derr guy. •• GE: Derr gets laid more often than you masturbate. *Nevar Forget*
TheMahone2491: Dont worry no matter what you say almighty Derr knows what YOU are thinking when you write your posts.
corporationpaintball: Derr has high standards, but to meet those standards should be a goal that you move towards because it will not only better your life in the long run, but the lives of those you are in contact with on an intellectual level.
DJ.Barman.helicopter[Pilot].sportbike[Rider].lineservice[Man]
Old 07-09-2007, 12:18 PM #44
steve holt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derr View Post
Sounds rockin' man. I was born in Wallingford.
lucky
ATHEIST MEMBER #104
Old 07-09-2007, 02:40 PM #45
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

has been a member for 10 years
i love how people look at pastafarianism and think its rediculous and a complete joke, when in reality their own religion is the SAME THING. it doesnt matter what the diety is, can you prove he is a man, fish, ball of energy, flying ball of noodles...NO! the basis of pastafarianism is the basis of ALL other religions (read the 8 "i rather you would not do's"). if anything, pastafarianism is more relevent then any other religion because it doesnt sugarcoat anything and gives you the points strait up. it does poke fun at religion, all religions, and it shows that they essentially are the exact same thing at the core. it also shows that people who go back to religion to solve problems that can be solves with science and thus cloud their judgement are illogicial (the example is evolution). i mean, its pretty damn rediculous to believe there is a giant ball of noodles that created us all...isnt it? well what about a ghost in the clouds, its the same thing...
Old 07-09-2007, 09:15 PM #46
Derr
•THE EDITOR•

^ I will report you for intolerance if you insult His Noodly Appendage like that again.

ssgaR:I genuinely dislike this derr guy. •• GE: Derr gets laid more often than you masturbate. *Nevar Forget*
TheMahone2491: Dont worry no matter what you say almighty Derr knows what YOU are thinking when you write your posts.
corporationpaintball: Derr has high standards, but to meet those standards should be a goal that you move towards because it will not only better your life in the long run, but the lives of those you are in contact with on an intellectual level.
Old 07-10-2007, 04:00 AM #47
nanarmotettet
3 is a magic number

i think that about 2000 years ago a group of spaghetti haters got together and decided to make a parody religon of pastafarianism called christianity. then they began brain washing all the people to believe this preposterous religon. they even convinced people to give them money to worship in their elaborate and overly extravagent buildings. they successfully wiped out pastafarianism and all knowledge of it except for a super secret group of believers (pirates) who carried on knowledge of his holy greatness and keeping knowledge of his complex carbohydrates and meatballs secret until they reemerged to the public with a letter to the kansas state school board.

Last edited by nanarmotettet : 07-10-2007 at 04:08 AM.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:55 AM #48
The Foo
Maximum Rate Of Fire

The Foo is a Supporting Member
Quote:
I will remind you of this the next time you post the words 'Jesus', 'God' or 'Christianity'.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:00 AM #49
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
^ I will report you for intolerance if you insult His Noodly Appendage like that again.
i didnt insult his noodly appendage...at all...
Old 07-10-2007, 02:38 PM #50
Derr
•THE EDITOR•

By calling it a 'ridiculous and complete joke' you have blasphemed against His Noodliness. Also, I must ask you to please show proper respect by capitalizing His Noodly Appendage.

Old 07-10-2007, 02:53 PM #51
steve holt

this has to be the best thread ever!
ATHEIST MEMBER #104