Trigger12 (Banned)
RI CRISIS #12

unless you plan on playing a lot at night i wouldnt waste the $$
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-06-2007, 10:31 PM #23
Eppster (Banned)
YOUR WINNER!

Buy 'blink powered night vision contacts' they are only like 200 and go on your eyes and are powered by blinking.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:45 PM #24
MaxOC
how do I 555 deal?

MaxOC plays in the USPL
MaxOC plays in the PSP
MaxOC helped look for balloons
MaxOC plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriannithegodfather View Post
if u spend money to get night vision goggles it would be better to wear thermal vision, see the players heat radiation lol
you have no idea how many times ive wanted a set of something that did that lol. imagine being able to see thru bunkers. playing snake would be easy

My Mini Tuning Guide
Buy My JRNY
Need a computer built? Whether it be for home, work, play, or gaming, contact me to get it cheaper, faster, pre-configured and built to last.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:53 PM #25
mastertrixter

Is it really necessary? You could use all that money and just buy tons of paintballs and shoot everywhere.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:53 PM #26
Cruiseman

Or for about 15 bucks buy a flashlight and some duct tape tape the flashlight on to the end of your barrell and it will work fine and save $3300. Just an idea
Old 07-06-2007, 11:57 PM #27
theultimatehero
seiborg

Annual Supporting Member
theultimatehero is reppin' sidebar 4 life
guys dont bash him because he wants to spend his hard earned cash. He can buy what he pleases. Plus it would be kickass to be shot by a guy with nightvision goggles. Id be like "**** guys he has Nightvision!"...

But seriously i dont think it would work with a mask...

Old 07-07-2007, 12:16 AM #28
PBJunkie9015 (Banned)

only way i can see it working is if u did exact measurments of the nightvision lenses and the goggles and cut precisely to make it fit in flush with the mask..that would be ooo so badass if it worked out right
Old 07-07-2007, 09:41 AM #29
mastertrixter

I'm gonna go with it's not going to work well at all and you might as well bring around a digital camera with low-light enhancement (basically night vision). That way, you even get zoom! OMG! HAX SNIPE?
Old 07-07-2007, 04:25 PM #30
impulse212
whrhs balla

why would you even want to play paintball in the dark? just take 4k and buy an sl74 ego and some dec speedball stuff and wreck teams all DAYTIME long.... zinz
Old 07-07-2007, 06:57 PM #31
pballer182
Is On A Cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse212 View Post
why would you even want to play paintball in the dark? just take 4k and buy an sl74 ego and some dec speedball stuff and wreck teams all DAYTIME long.... zinz
just because you spent $2000 on a marker doesn't mean you will play better than the kid with his $5 sling shot and bag of paintballs.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:43 PM #32
will 1 am (Banned)
Greeks FTW

are you retarded look how they are shaped look how goggles are shaped its not hard, plus why the Fucl< would you spend over $3,000 on something that proabably will work as good as if i sprayed myself with mace then played at 1 in the morning. End all, dont get them
Old 07-09-2007, 07:48 PM #33
synntax_error
!_-!_~!_~!_~!_~!_~!_~!_~!

synntax_error has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I love people that use night vision for night paintball. I use a cheap pair from the russian closeout on eBay around 5 years ago.

Put a switch for the light. When I play at night I look for other people using night vision so I know where they are and have a nice bright target to shoot at and only use mine sparingly so beware, alot of people do this.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:57 PM #34
paintball3r12 (Banned)

LMFAO! This thread is too funny!
Old 07-09-2007, 09:19 PM #35
SmartParts5990
Brittany <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eppster View Post
Buy 'blink powered night vision contacts' they are only like 200 and go on your eyes and are powered by blinking.
are you serious? :maybedodgy:
Old 07-09-2007, 10:35 PM #36
masterpntball
Dane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert 93 View Post
just go and save another 8K and get Heat Seeking Goggles
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluxed View Post
where can i buy those?
the mexicans
Old 07-10-2007, 08:04 AM #37
Los789

As someone who's spent whole nights on NVGs over many years in all conditions (25 yrs army) I can tell you that the eye relief between your eyeball and the NVG is important to the effectiveness of the device. Even having a pair of glasses between NVGs and the eyepiece is something you have to tinker with to get it working right.

However, I've never worn NVGs with a paintball mask. I certainly wouldn't spend a ton of money on something that might actually be useless to you. Perhaps you can try this experiement. Take a pair of binos and look through them with your mask on, that's the bare amount of vision you will get with NVGs. The appeture for most NVgs is actually pretty small. NVGs are designed to sit right on your eye (brow), so all you see is the entire world in night vision, as opposed to looking through a straw. You might want to find someone with a par and try them out first.

Los
Old 07-10-2007, 11:20 AM #38
masterpntball
Dane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los789 View Post
As someone who's spent whole nights on NVGs over many years in all conditions (25 yrs army) I can tell you that the eye relief between your eyeball and the NVG is important to the effectiveness of the device. Even having a pair of glasses between NVGs and the eyepiece is something you have to tinker with to get it working right.

However, I've never worn NVGs with a paintball mask. I certainly wouldn't spend a ton of money on something that might actually be useless to you. Perhaps you can try this experiement. Take a pair of binos and look through them with your mask on, that's the bare amount of vision you will get with NVGs. The appeture for most NVgs is actually pretty small. NVGs are designed to sit right on your eye (brow), so all you see is the entire world in night vision, as opposed to looking through a straw. You might want to find someone with a par and try them out first.

Los
QFT hahaha
Old 07-10-2007, 11:28 AM #39
paintball3r12 (Banned)

I hope this thread is a joke. $4,000 on something as useless as this is nuts.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:36 AM #40
Nick E as Ungodly

yeah, like someone said about the flashlights, as soon as you run into someone with a flashlight with your night vision you're going to get boned. In addition to hurting your eyes, I think it can screw up the goggles...Just get a flashlight and don't possibly destroy 4k on something like this..Possibly a red one? Aminals can't see it, maybe it works on stupid people?