Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2007, 01:02 AM #43
imyourfrend
My body is a wonderland..
 
imyourfrend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: St. Cloud, Orlando-ish
I don't mind gay guys. Most are pretty cool, I have met some that think they are cooler than everyone because they are gay, I just say "Whatever dude...". I say, if you play good paintball, who the **** cares if you're straight, gay, bi or alien. Being a team is being a team.
__________________
Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway.

WTB Gun and Tank: $250 PM me.
imyourfrend is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-07-2007, 08:35 AM #44
DYE baller FOR life
 
 
DYE baller FOR life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbeak2099 View Post
Let's settle it right here. What do you call hating gay people and calling their lifestyle disgusting and criminal right in front of them? You've done it several times on this forum. Please, explain how that is not bigoted. Please explain how your hatred is not comparable. While you may not act on it like KKK members, your hateful language and mindset is just as evil.
so we're back to this i see.

can anyone show this "hatred" for gays that i've posted in this thread?
i mean i don't really agree with it, but i don't go out killing homosexuals.

warbeak could you PM me some of this "hatred" that i've shown?
__________________

If you pay for your own paintball stuff put this in your sig
95% of all ion owners think their 300 dollar "investment" is better than your 1400 dollar "p.o.s" if you want to bonus ball every ion owner that thinks this put this in your sig
a series of quotes by warbeak2099:"...You acted like a total immature jerk..." "...you were too immature to behave intelligently..." "Neener neener I win."
DYE baller FOR life is offline  
Old 07-07-2007, 08:42 AM #45
warbeak2099
That is my foot!
 
warbeak2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Wouldn't u like to know!
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DYE baller FOR life View Post
so we're back to this i see.

can anyone show this "hatred" for gays that i've posted in this thread?
i mean i don't really agree with it, but i don't go out killing homosexuals.

warbeak could you PM me some of this "hatred" that i've shown?
That's an old post man, get over it. You also misquoted me in your sig. You're like a little kid who doesn't get his way and wants attention. Drop it.
__________________
US Navy Baller
UL'd 07 PMR F/S, PM me if interested!
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
warbeak2099 is offline  
Old 07-07-2007, 08:49 AM #46
DYE baller FOR life
 
 
DYE baller FOR life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
lol.
i quoted it from PMs, it ammused me that you would call me immature over and over again then after i decided to be the bigger man of the conversation you just say "neener neener i win"

i thought it was a riot


my bad if it was an old post, i don't get on this thing every day.
and 3 days isn't too long, so i don't mind.
i would just like to see some of this 'hatred' you think i show, because i don't like when people slander me for no reason.
seriously, you say i don't know what im talking about and then you do stuff like this.
lets just say you arn't doing anything to make yourself look better.
__________________

If you pay for your own paintball stuff put this in your sig
95% of all ion owners think their 300 dollar "investment" is better than your 1400 dollar "p.o.s" if you want to bonus ball every ion owner that thinks this put this in your sig
a series of quotes by warbeak2099:"...You acted like a total immature jerk..." "...you were too immature to behave intelligently..." "Neener neener I win."
DYE baller FOR life is offline  
Old 07-07-2007, 08:55 AM #47
warbeak2099
That is my foot!
 
warbeak2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Wouldn't u like to know!
 has been a member for 10 years
Ok here's the deal. You were acting like a little boy who is afraid of the cooties that girls have. I said neener neener at the end of the conversation after having told you that all I was going to do if you continued the shenanigans was match your behavior. Take the quote out of your signature before I pm a mod. Otherwise, you'd better include the entire series of pm's in between those two statements.
__________________
US Navy Baller
UL'd 07 PMR F/S, PM me if interested!
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
warbeak2099 is offline  
Old 07-07-2007, 08:59 AM #48
warbeak2099
That is my foot!
 
warbeak2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Wouldn't u like to know!
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DYE baller FOR life View Post
ehh..
okay.
all that extra info wasn't needed lol.
That is what I'm talking about. That was you response to the initial post. You chose the "eeewww gay" response. Immature...
__________________
US Navy Baller
UL'd 07 PMR F/S, PM me if interested!
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
warbeak2099 is offline  
Old 07-07-2007, 09:11 AM #49
DYE baller FOR life
 
 
DYE baller FOR life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
PM a mod, are you mad because i'm showing how dumb you acted?
i have all of the PMs, you said that, i put '...' in between them so it's known that you didn't say that all at one time.

i don't see any 'hatred' in that comment.

is slander a reportable thing?
because you slandered the **** out of me and i don't appreciate it at all.

i think i'll keep my quote, you did say it, don't be so mad that you've been made to look like an idiot for something THAT YOU DID SAY.

PM a mod and let me talk to him? i'll show him the messages and everything you've posted wrongfully about me.
__________________

If you pay for your own paintball stuff put this in your sig
95% of all ion owners think their 300 dollar "investment" is better than your 1400 dollar "p.o.s" if you want to bonus ball every ion owner that thinks this put this in your sig
a series of quotes by warbeak2099:"...You acted like a total immature jerk..." "...you were too immature to behave intelligently..." "Neener neener I win."
DYE baller FOR life is offline  
Old 07-07-2007, 09:44 AM #50
skelaw (Banned)
Official German ST'er
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by imyourfrend View Post
I don't mind gay guys. Most are pretty cool, I have met some that think they are cooler than everyone because they are gay, I just say "Whatever dude...". I say, if you play good paintball, who the **** cares if you're straight, gay, bi or alien. Being a team is being a team.
are you gay?
skelaw is offline  
Old 07-07-2007, 10:31 AM #51
warbeak2099
That is my foot!
 
warbeak2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Wouldn't u like to know!
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DYE baller FOR life View Post
PM a mod
Done.

I'm "mad" because you are misquoting our conversation. It was a private PM conversation in which I stated that I was not being serious and it was humorous that you were taking it so seriously. When you began to rampage on and on about my "slandering attack", I simply began to be silly since it was obvious you were just throwing a temper tantrum. The neener neener part was at the end of our conversation after I had said numerous times that I was finished beign serious.

No where else on this forum have I reduced myself to the infantile behavior that you normally exude.
__________________
US Navy Baller
UL'd 07 PMR F/S, PM me if interested!
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel

Last edited by warbeak2099 : 07-07-2007 at 10:33 AM.
warbeak2099 is offline  
Old 07-07-2007, 10:47 AM #52
DYE baller FOR life
 
 
DYE baller FOR life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
saying someone is in the Klan for no reason, saying someone 'shows hatred towards gays' (which is a complete lie) is quite infantile wouldn't you say?

i'm not misquoting, here i'll post the whole thing you said-


Quote:


DYE baller FOR life: okay.
just don't call me a racist cross burner for no reason next time, and we won't have a problem.

Warbeak2099: Don't give me a reason and we won't have a problem.

DYE baller FOR life: im sorry, did i miss the reason i gave you to say im in the KKK?

Warbeak2099: I never said you were in the KKK. I inferred that you were bigoted. You acted like a total immature jerk in the gay ballers thread. Like a little boy who runs away from girls because they have cooties. You were acting like that to the homosexual participants of the thread. Maybe my joke was mistaken. I should have inferred that you were too immature to behave intelligently when conversing about the topic.
and later on you said-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYE baller FOR life
i do.
i'm actually laughing pretty hard right now lol.
it's really funny how you say something like "ooh keep PMing me and i'll keep ripping into you"
and you still lack to come up with something and keep dodging what i'm saying by changing the subject good job.

this is going to be my last PM to you for now, mabye once you can actually "rip" on me, and this stops being a one way conversation, we may continue this.

i'll give you some time to think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbeak2099
Neener neener I win.

i see you saying those words...
i don't think i am the only one.
__________________

If you pay for your own paintball stuff put this in your sig
95% of all ion owners think their 300 dollar "investment" is better than your 1400 dollar "p.o.s" if you want to bonus ball every ion owner that thinks this put this in your sig
a series of quotes by warbeak2099:"...You acted like a total immature jerk..." "...you were too immature to behave intelligently..." "Neener neener I win."
DYE baller FOR life is offline  
Old 07-07-2007, 10:49 AM #53
acepb
Swagswagswagschwag
 
acepb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
acepb is a Paintball photographer
acepb plays in the APPA beginner division
acepb has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
acepb has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
dssefaJD(UAWHDUAWJDOJAWIDJ ur a fruit cake, gay balllers? lol!
__________________
"Originally posted by nubsauce: Lacrosse > football > soccer > queer eye for the straight guy > baseball"
"Originally posted by DyePaintballer2k11: I ****ing LOVE turbos. In every vehicle."
"Originally posted by xFortune: Even Honda's?"
"Originally posted by DyePaintballer2k11: I said vehicles, not garbage."
acepb is offline  
Old 07-07-2007, 11:08 AM #54
DYE baller FOR life
 
 
DYE baller FOR life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
^^see.
warbeak, you should rag on him instead of **** with me for doing nothing.
__________________

If you pay for your own paintball stuff put this in your sig
95% of all ion owners think their 300 dollar "investment" is better than your 1400 dollar "p.o.s" if you want to bonus ball every ion owner that thinks this put this in your sig
a series of quotes by warbeak2099:"...You acted like a total immature jerk..." "...you were too immature to behave intelligently..." "Neener neener I win."
DYE baller FOR life is offline  
Old 07-07-2007, 03:45 PM #55
steve holt
 
 
steve holt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Quote:
Originally Posted by acepb View Post
dssefaJD(UAWHDUAWJDOJAWIDJ ur a fruit cake, gay balllers? lol!
**** you you **** kicking hick, go marry your cousin no one want to hear your ******* bucktoothed bull****. you sir are a worthless homophobic pice of ****.
__________________
Wii code: 5572 2486 0685 9259 pm me yours
ATHEIST MEMBER #104
steve holt is offline  
Old 07-07-2007, 03:52 PM #56
Charles666
cwatididthar?
 
Charles666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by acepb View Post
dssefaJD(UAWHDUAWJDOJAWIDJ ur a fruit cake, gay balllers? lol!
Reported to a Moderator
__________________
Forever Young

ST:You're not one of us.
Charles666 is offline  
Old 07-07-2007, 04:07 PM #57
gremlin75
.....I got nothing!
 
gremlin75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Taylor, MI
gremlin75 is a Moderator
gremlin75 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
gremlin75 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
gremlin75 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
gremlin75 is Legendary
This topic should be for the standard small talk not Religion/Philosophy

later
gremlin
gremlin75 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump