PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-26-2007, 03:08 AM #43
XPNBALLA (Banned)
IL ballas own your ***

Ok, the Open is over now let's see some teams get registered for this event.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-27-2007, 03:19 AM #44
XPNBALLA (Banned)
IL ballas own your ***

Old 06-27-2007, 03:27 PM #45
xxDyehardBaLLeRxx
BALLIN!!

I had a few Questions about the tourny. I'm kinda new to tournaments and stuff but ive been playing for about 3 years. Hope my questions don't sound dumb lol.

-Is the $100 entry fee for your whole team or per team member?
-Do most of the teams usually have more than 3 players or do you just need a 3 man team?
-Would this be the kind of tournament for a someone who has never played a tourny before, but have been playing for quite a while (using dm7 aftershock). I was just planning on getting some friends together to play. We've never really held a practice together or thought up any plays or anything like that.

Last edited by xxDyehardBaLLeRxx : 06-27-2007 at 03:29 PM.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:13 PM #46
mikskater33
og mad steezin

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxDyehardBaLLeRxx View Post
I had a few Questions about the tourny. I'm kinda new to tournaments and stuff but ive been playing for about 3 years. Hope my questions don't sound dumb lol.

-Is the $100 entry fee for your whole team or per team member?
-Do most of the teams usually have more than 3 players or do you just need a 3 man team?
-Would this be the kind of tournament for a someone who has never played a tourny before, but have been playing for quite a while (using dm7 aftershock). I was just planning on getting some friends together to play. We've never really held a practice together or thought up any plays or anything like that.
^^^^^ I know this isn't my thread but i will answer the questions i know the answers to.
The entry fee is per team. Yes, you should be good, this will be my teams first tourney. You should be able to have more than 3 ppl with you for backups it shouldnt matter.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:18 AM #47
XPNBALLA (Banned)
IL ballas own your ***

in fact $100 is per team and covers air.
If this event happens there will be players of a broad spectrum of skill level from beginner to novice. If you've been playing for 3 years you should have learned enough to help you do well.
If you need 5 players to help pay entry to get 3 of them on the field then so be it.
None of your questions were dumb bro. Those are typical questions asked by people who've never played a tournament. If there is anythng else I can do for ya just let me know.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:21 AM #48
XPNBALLA (Banned)
IL ballas own your ***

Just a reminder everyone. I need 10 teams registered by Sunday at 9pm or once again I will have to cancel yet another tournament attempt. This will probably be the last time I try to host a tournament if this one does not happen.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:31 PM #49
mikskater33
og mad steezin

cmon ppl..... play the tourney
Old 06-30-2007, 09:04 AM #50
XPNBALLA (Banned)
IL ballas own your ***

one more day to register.