Old 06-29-2007, 04:06 PM #127
cryptic.paintball
blah blah blah

cryptic.paintball is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
cryptic.paintball is Legendary
cryptic.paintball is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan RRPB2 View Post
The 6th Commandment is "You shall not commit adultery" (Exodus 20:14; Deuteronomy 5:18) and this prohibits any sexual activity except with one's lifelong partner in the Sacrament of Matrimony.

No, you are welcome.
Masturbation and adultery are not one in the same.

Just curious, how old r u?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-29-2007, 04:11 PM #128
bannedbi slaughter
bambi is back

^^i think his point is that masturbation is an act of lust and fantasy, just as an affair would be. i dont have any scriptures, but im pretty shure rubbing one out is a sin.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:30 PM #129
Dylan RRPB2 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptic.paintball View Post
Masturbation and adultery are not one in the same.

Just curious, how old r u?
Yeah, but they put them together as if one is just as bad as the other.

I am 16
Old 06-29-2007, 04:35 PM #130
cryptic.paintball
blah blah blah

All sins carry the same weight, from murder to adultery to lying.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:38 PM #131
Dylan RRPB2 (Banned)

Quote:
All sins carry the same weight, from murder to adultery to lying.
Sorry, I did not mean as bad as the other, but are categorized as the same sin. And yes, all sins are just as bad as the other and are forgivable, except for blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:43 PM #132
bannedbi slaughter
bambi is back

so do we all agree that masturbation is a sin?
Old 06-29-2007, 04:45 PM #133
Dylan RRPB2 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bannedbi slaughter View Post
so do we all agree that masturbation is a sin?
Yes.

Old 06-29-2007, 04:48 PM #134
kitchenman

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DYE baller FOR life View Post
i'm going to go off topic just to set this straight really quick, no pun intended.

psychology is not a solid science, you can study the brain, you can not study the mind, psychology is mostly people attempting to study the mind.
you can, slightly tap into the minds possibilitys, and it helps you to read peoples emotions and things like that, but you cannot fully understand the mind, thus making psychology not solid source for information.
and biology, i would like to see one PROVEN fact that there is a gene that causes homosexuality, that every single homosexual has.
there isn't one.
it's a choice, that is all it is, it's a demented choice caused by a perverted mind looking for happiness.

<>< †ChRiST KreW† ><>
Old 06-29-2007, 05:00 PM #135
bannedbi slaughter
bambi is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitchenman View Post
Old 06-29-2007, 05:01 PM #136
kitchenman

Quote:
Humans are natural creatures, homosexuality happens in us. Hmmm... I guess you proved your point

Homosexuality has been documented in almost 500 species of animals. These are only the very few that have been studies for this. Homosexuality occurs across the board in nature but I doubt you will be able to grasp that concept.
Crypt continues these same propositions on this topic. Constant and defined, well set in his beliefs. They, (science, psychiatrists, evolutionists, as I take it form Crypt) all define humans as animals as the same. They can not fathom the difference we have with a savior and what faith adds to the equations.

500 animals being gay have not a bearing on the acts of humans or the standards we or our God holds us too. Our "soul" as defined by our savior is entirely different.

<>< †ChRiST KreW† ><>
Old 06-29-2007, 05:06 PM #137
bannedbi slaughter
bambi is back

^^^you have no proof that animals cant comprehend god. and you have no proof that being homosexual is a choice.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:11 PM #138
Gold_Eagle (Banned)
Damn. That sucks.

Quote:
Crypt continues these same propositions on this topic. Constant and defined, well set in his beliefs. They, (science, psychiatrists, evolutionists, as I take it form Crypt) all define humans as animals as the same. They can not fathom the difference we have with a savior and what faith adds to the equations.

500 animals being gay have not a bearing on the acts of humans or the standards we or our God holds us too. Our "soul" as defined by our savior is entirely different.
You're assuming God is real and that we have a soul, neither of which you have proof for. While it's true there is no proof that there isn't a God, I'm not the one expecting you to live up to my morals.

Which is more credible, scientists who have gone through years of schooling and show extremely good evidence for evolution, or theists, who go through "schooling" and trust a book written by dozens of authors that has no credibility and numerous flaws?
Old 06-29-2007, 05:18 PM #139
bannedbi slaughter
bambi is back

i find it much easier to put faith in tested scientific experiments, than a book of lies that has no real value to anyone other than the person that puts their blind faith into these lies.

Last edited by bannedbi slaughter : 06-29-2007 at 05:57 PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:19 PM #140
Derr
•THE EDITOR•

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold_Eagle View Post
You're assuming God is real and that we have a soul, neither of which you have proof for. While it's true there is no proof that there isn't a God, I'm not the one expecting you to live up to my morals.

Which is more credible, scientists who have gone through years of schooling and show extremely good evidence for evolution, or theists, who go through "schooling" and trust a book written by dozens of authors that has no credibility and numerous flaws?
But it's the BIBLE!!!

:shrimponatreadmill:
ssgaR:I genuinely dislike this derr guy. •• GE: Derr gets laid more often than you masturbate. *Nevar Forget*
TheMahone2491: Dont worry no matter what you say almighty Derr knows what YOU are thinking when you write your posts.
corporationpaintball: Derr has high standards, but to meet those standards should be a goal that you move towards because it will not only better your life in the long run, but the lives of those you are in contact with on an intellectual level.
DJ.Barman.helicopter[Pilot].sportbike[Rider].lineservice[Man]
Old 06-29-2007, 05:20 PM #141
cryptic.paintball
blah blah blah

Quote:

Empirical evidence trumps faith any day of the week.

And I cannot fathom your beliefs? Hmm.... Seems I was raised christian, went to a private school and I would bet I am leaps and bounds in theological studies than most of the people whom post in this sub forum.

Your savior has never defined anything, man wrote that book not a god. There is still zero credibility in any cellestial dictator.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:42 PM #142
..Legend..
Dark Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan RRPB1 View Post
Alright, here it is. First off, I want to say I was baptized Christian Methodist. I spent 6 years of my schooling in a private Christian school. Since I was young, I have had questions that could not be answered. Because of these questions, I found it hard to take the Holy Bible seriously.

One of the first questions I had ever posed was:

"What if a person does not have a chance to accept Jesus before they die? What if they never get to hear of Jesus, or they were just raised in the wrong religion and never got a fair chance?"

Jesus will then judge you on your judgement day

It is said numerous times that the only way to go to Heaven is to accept Jesus as your Saviour and to be baptized. Well some people do not even get that chance with the situations they were raised in.

Aside from just accepting Jesus and being baptized, what about following the rules?

Throughout the Bible it says that we need to love thy neighbor. Well lets look at Leviticus 20:13

"And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Old testament, old laws by God before Jesus died to free us from that because he lived a perfect life and he is able to forgive us.

Here the Bible is saying that we should live in a society where we kill homosexuals. How are we suppose to go about following this? Why in the Bible
does it ask us to be kind, but only to the people that are just like us? Are the homosexuals just doomed from the start?

Again, old laws

Not is it JUST homosexuality, but what about making love, or showing affection even to the opposite sex.

In 1 Thessalonians 4, Paul says:

(1 Thess. 4:3–5, 7–8)

It has been said in the "Virginity and sex in the Christian Religion" thread, that actions such as kissing a girl/boy with tongue is against the Bible. How are couples suppose to have a considerable relationship, and to get married with out even being able to show affection for one another. It is completely impossible.

Who sais affection has to involve intimate contact?

With sexuality alone, this brings up the question adultery. In the "Virginity and sex in the Christian Religion" thread, "Nicole W" mention a part of the Bible which sets all men up to fail.

Information provided from the Kinsley Institute says:

If looking at another woman in a sexual way, or even think about sex is committing adultery, which is the 5th commandment, than than how are men not suppose to break this commandment? God made man to break the rules that he wrote. But its not only impossible for men, but women too.

Its holding onto the thoughts thats a sin

Another report by the Kinsley Institute says:.

Therefore, humans do not have the ability to even obey the 5th commandment.

What do you guys think
Old 06-29-2007, 09:57 PM #143
the-mullet (Banned)

REMEMBER THIS IS ALL OPINION: DO NOT TELL ME TO PROVE IT

judgement day will never come.

its more mind games that the bible plays on you that trick you into believing.

there have been hundreds, of thousands of "EPIC BIBLICAL PROPORTION" tragedies that have happened that long ago, would have been considered god "punishing" human beings.

couple of examples would be floods that wipe out cities, locust swarms that block out the sun, baseball sized hail, multiple tornadoes, multiple hurricanes, droughts etc... the list goes on and on and on.

NONE of those were because of god, but because nature and the way this world spins.

if you would like to prove me wrong, please, do so.

Last edited by the-mullet : 06-29-2007 at 10:02 PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:17 PM #144
bannedbi slaughter
bambi is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYE baller FOR life View Post
evolution is followed by complete ignorance
how ironic
Old 06-29-2007, 10:28 PM #145
Dylan RRPB2 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Legend.. View Post
All questions have been answered with direct quotes from the Bible.
Closed Thread