Shells For The Jr? - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-27-2007, 04:20 PM #1
ollielangfan1
ěProving Pandumonianiansě
 
ollielangfan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: South Glens Falls, NY
Shells For The Jr?

are there any shells that fit a vlocity jr?

post here please

thanks
ollielangfan1 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-27-2007, 04:49 PM #2
Vegeta_ss4
 
 
Vegeta_ss4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tampa,Fl
Vegeta_ss4 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Yes regular Vlocity shell will fit it . But they don't sell any Jr shells as of yet.
__________________
***PBN FEEDBACK 193+/ 0-***
Vegeta_ss4 is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 10:20 AM #3
Element540
 
 
Element540's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 719*CO
Yeah they do,

http://stores.buyitsellit.com/StoreF...oduct&id=39056
Element540 is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 05:01 PM #4
ollielangfan1
ěProving Pandumonianiansě
 
ollielangfan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: South Glens Falls, NY
thanks but i dont want a shell thats not black... im tryin to get a camo one but im not sure if the aftermarket shells for the regular vlocitys will fit the jr
ollielangfan1 is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 05:45 PM #5
shishdisma
Captain Analogy
 
shishdisma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Camarillo
shishdisma helped look for balloons
shishdisma is reppin' sidebar 4 life
VLocities and VLocity Jr.'s are exactly the same except for the lid, the chip, and the on/off shield
__________________
Originally Posted by Sean@smartpartswest
I guess you are one of those people that think that the exit veolcity of a paintball gun will give you the same range no matter what type of gun it is?

Originally Posted by GreasyPigeon-
Damn son even a mod is ripping on you. Your life does suck


2/8/08-Prom Text message, I was there
shishdisma is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 06:19 PM #6
ollielangfan1
ěProving Pandumonianiansě
 
ollielangfan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: South Glens Falls, NY
so i can get the shells and it will fit?
ollielangfan1 is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 06:22 PM #7
shishdisma
Captain Analogy
 
shishdisma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Camarillo
shishdisma helped look for balloons
shishdisma is reppin' sidebar 4 life
yep
__________________
Originally Posted by Sean@smartpartswest
I guess you are one of those people that think that the exit veolcity of a paintball gun will give you the same range no matter what type of gun it is?

Originally Posted by GreasyPigeon-
Damn son even a mod is ripping on you. Your life does suck


2/8/08-Prom Text message, I was there
shishdisma is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 07:04 PM #8
Vegeta_ss4
 
 
Vegeta_ss4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tampa,Fl
Vegeta_ss4 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by shishdisma View Post
VLocities and VLocity Jr.'s are exactly the same except for the lid, the chip, and the on/off shield
And the jr's are smaller and lighter .
If you compare them the jr is angled more at the back where the lid goes .
__________________
***PBN FEEDBACK 193+/ 0-***
Vegeta_ss4 is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 07:08 PM #9
shishdisma
Captain Analogy
 
shishdisma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Camarillo
shishdisma helped look for balloons
shishdisma is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta_ss4 View Post
And the jr's are smaller and lighter .
If you compare them the jr is angled more at the back where the lid goes .
I know, thats what I said about the lids... and their lighter because they carry less paint
__________________
Originally Posted by Sean@smartpartswest
I guess you are one of those people that think that the exit veolcity of a paintball gun will give you the same range no matter what type of gun it is?

Originally Posted by GreasyPigeon-
Damn son even a mod is ripping on you. Your life does suck


2/8/08-Prom Text message, I was there
shishdisma is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 08:31 PM #10
Vegeta_ss4
 
 
Vegeta_ss4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tampa,Fl
Vegeta_ss4 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollielangfan1 View Post
thanks but i dont want a shell thats not black... im tryin to get a camo one but im not sure if the aftermarket shells for the regular vlocitys will fit the jr
All the internals for both are the same but the chip. The only differance are the shells and lids . No one makes colored or custom Jr shells as of yet . SPO makes some really nice ones for the Vlocity . But they ar ekinda pricey .$60-70
__________________
***PBN FEEDBACK 193+/ 0-***
Vegeta_ss4 is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump