It's become pretty clear that some folks can't make due with a little common sense, so this has become needed. From what I can tell, this is the first tournament series forum with a rules thread. I wish it didn't need to be put here, but here it is:
1. NO FLAMING, SPAMMING, OR ANY OTHER INTERNET IDIOCY. Posts involving flaming, spam, or general idiocy will now be dealt with harshly.
2. Don't spam your teams horrible Geocities site. This applies to MySpace as well, and anything relating to them.
3. The filter is in place for a reason, just spell out the full letter and let it do its job.
4. No bootlegged videos/cds
5. Don't ask how your logo or team design looks, go to the Photoshop forum.
6. Type like a normal person, no crazy spacing.
7. If you see a thread that breaks the rule, use the report button, and then just let it fall to the bottom, as opposed to telling them they're breaking the rules.
8. Do not ask for advice on naming your team. If you can't come up with your own team name, perhaps you're not ready to be forming a team.
9. Do not up threads here. Especially do not up a thread that has been dead and gone for a while. How long is a while? If it's been down for a couple weeks, let it go.
10. BST has its own area. Use it.
11. Do not ask how much your item is worth here. We don't do appraisals. Check the BST for similar items to get an idea of what they're going for. This also applies to asking if something would be a good buy. Again, check the BST.
12. Please do not create "looking for a team" / "free agent" threads, instead post in the Free Agent
A. The staff reserves the right to make new rules, or alter existing rules, as we see fit. It is YOUR responsibility to stay within the rules at all times.
Remember, all PBN Rules and Terms of Service also apply in all the subforums here.