Angel Killer
Stupendous Man!!!

Angel Killer is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Angel Killer plays in the APPA D4 division
Let uproar back in! please

Quote:
I am Uproar, but please do not ban me or delete this w/ out reading
Can I please get UpRoar back? I'll be good. Give me like a 1 strike system or something. Please! All the other forums online suck and now I can't post somewhere I've been posting since like last febuary. Come on guys. You didn't even give me a presentable warning. Groundzer0 just told me I would get like 2 more strikes before being banned for 1 WEEK. Not forever. And I never got those two more strikes. All I did was make a useless poll or two. Come on guys.

Quote:
You received multiple chances and refused to act properly. Uproar has been banned and any accounts created to bypass his banishment will be banned. BTW don't beg, it is very demeaning.
first off, i am not uproar and i have never met him. with that said i will continue.
now we all know that some of uproars post and threads are useless but i know of many other people who have even more useless post and flames then uproar. Uproar is also a dedicated poster on pbnation and should not be banned. and if ground zero promised him 3 strikes and a 1 week ban then he should honor that promise and not ban him forever. you have deleted his pointless threads and comments and have banned him you have made your point he got the messege now please unbann uproar and stand by your word.

PB4L
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-08-2002, 09:33 AM #2
Auctionjunkie!
PbN's G-Daddy

Annual Supporting Member
Auctionjunkie! is a Mega Moderator
Auctionjunkie! is a Supporting Member
Auctionjunkie! is BST Legit
Auctionjunkie! is a Paintball photographer
Auctionjunkie! is playing at Living Legends VII
GZ's post was made in earnest and the 1 week punishment was to be in effect. However I also warned him in PM as well as in public multiple times. He greatly exceeded the 3 strikes and proved he only wanted to be here to harrass other users. His banning remains. I am standing by my word and GZ is standing by his.

Dan
Old 01-08-2002, 03:52 PM #3
mad dog
Banned

Dude, come on. Let me back in please. I learned my lesson. Just let me have my Ip back. I was good for so long and "only to harass other users" was NOT the reason I posted here. The reason was because I enjoyED it. And then I messed up for one night and I'm banned forever. That can't be the reason. You guys must have something else against me. Lighten up a little. Plus, I can always find another way to post here. The possibilities are infinate. Peace.
Old 01-08-2002, 04:06 PM #4
Angel Killer
Stupendous Man!!!

Angel Killer is a founding member
Angel Killer plays in the APPA D4 division
what im saying is you got your point across so let him back in im sure he will be good now that he has been banned.

PB4L
Old 01-08-2002, 04:42 PM #5
mad dog
Banned

Exactly. And you have sparkles' back too right? He cried because his name wasn't mentioned. Really upset he was. I haven't been banned yet? Omg. Is this physically possible?
Old 01-08-2002, 05:45 PM #6
Joe

Joe is a Supporting Member
It's already said and done, this topic doesn't need to be discussed anymore.
Closed Thread