Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-22-2007, 06:15 PM #22
draxxus303

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkiki911 View Post
Horrible Trader

Sent Me Broken Gear... Bad Stuff

All Lies Dont Do Business With Him
THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE LIAR. I did not ONE thing wrong on my end of the deal. This guy decieved me, and gave me **** for what I gave him. And then he left me bad feedback, because I left him bad feedback. IGNORE this guy, he's a complete douche bag.

Last edited by draxxus303 : 05-22-2007 at 06:20 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-31-2007, 07:06 PM #23
GET_SMOKED
*Money Over *****es*

GET_SMOKED is a Supporting Member
Where do I begin... We traded my Halo and Profiler googles for his Ipod 4Gig and iHome radio. Super fast delivery. Excellent communication. Best Ive seen. Very professional. Will do business again....A+

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2197532
Old 06-03-2007, 02:47 AM #24
mstpaintball

has been a member for 10 years
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2177344
Sold him my Dye Throttle. Great communication, quick and easy to deal with. We both shipped at the same time, I sent the tank, he sent the money order. Everything went smooth.
I hope to deal with you again.

Thanks
-Steven

Feedback 24+/0-
04-01-85 - Yes, I'm serious.
Old 06-07-2007, 12:19 AM #25
jvpark
CS Union

jvpark is a Supporting Member
jvpark plays in the USPL
jvpark donated to help Peyton Trent
jvpark owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jvpark is for the Gunfight
jvpark supports Bob Gurnsey
Negative Feedback

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

We agreed to trade tanks... my Empire Fuel 45/4500 for his Dye Throttle Stubby (Peanut) tank.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2188009

Draxxus303 made it very clear that he needed the tank by the comming weekend, so I went to a post office near my house which is open till 11pm (LAX post office), stood in a very long line to get his package out to him, TUESDAY night...

Draxxus AGREED to ship at the same time because I also need a tank for the weekend.

I pm'd him on Wednesday and he said he would ship after he got my tank... I reminded him he agreed to ship the same time and he said he would ship the next day...

I asked him if he shipped the next day, and he told me YES and that he did and that he left the tracking number in his friends car...

I pm'd him on friday right before the weekend, to see if he got my tank and he said that, it came but he was not around to pick it up, so he would pick it up on Saturday from the post office and ship my tank out on monday...

I again reminded him that he agreed to ship at the same time...

This is where it get's confusing... he said he shares his PBN account with his friend and that his friend has been responding to my pm's and that the tank was shipped on WED....

Well it's a week later and the last time I checked, Priority Mail does not take that long and he said, he was going to the post office to check with them...

Now he wont respond to my pm's

WILL UPDATE WHEN I GET MORE INFO....

Last edited by jvpark : 06-07-2007 at 12:22 AM.