PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-03-2007, 07:06 PM #1
SPYDIE16

I bought a mini off ebay (questions)

1. Is the gun as sweet as it looks in the pictures? I have only seen pictures and vids of the gun...

2. The mini i got said it was the new version 2. Does this version still have major problems?

3. I have owned 1 paintball gun and that is a 04 spyder imagine. Will i see a big difference in performance?

4. My friend has just got a ion, Is the mini worth the extra cash over the ion? (in ur opinion)

5. Are these guns easy to maintain? I have heard and by the vids i see that they look easy. But with my spyder i did not do anything involved in takeing care of it.

6. Will my evolution 2 hopper work fine with this marker? I really dont have any money to spend on a new hopper.

7. Post anything else you want to share... Like how many BPS this gun is etc....

I know i can go search all of this right now and probley get alll these questions answered. But i like seeing the differences in peoples opinions and everything. Plus i have not made a thread in a very long time.
Blue invert mini #11457. Egg2 hopper, and 45/4500 crossfire HP tank.

Back up setup:
Spyder imagine 04, egg2 hopper, 20 ounce co2 tank.

QUOTE: I go through my air in my 45 crossfire tank, just like my the gas in my 97 Z28 camaro!!!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-03-2007, 07:14 PM #2
TheSilverBullet
Timmy Clan Teddy Bear

TheSilverBullet donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPYDIE16 View Post
1. Is the gun as sweet as it looks in the pictures? I have only seen pictures and vids of the gun...

2. The mini i got said it was the new version 2. Does this version still have major problems?

3. I have owned 1 paintball gun and that is a 04 spyder imagine. Will i see a big difference in performance?

4. My friend has just got a ion, Is the mini worth the extra cash over the ion? (in ur opinion)

5. Are these guns easy to maintain? I have heard and by the vids i see that they look easy. But with my spyder i did not do anything involved in takeing care of it.

6. Will my evolution 2 hopper work fine with this marker? I really dont have any money to spend on a new hopper.

7. Post anything else you want to share... Like how many BPS this gun is etc....

I know i can go search all of this right now and probley get alll these questions answered. But i like seeing the differences in peoples opinions and everything. Plus i have not made a thread in a very long time.

1:Yes
2:hopefully not
3:GOD YES
4:yes
5:yes
6:yes
Old 06-03-2007, 07:17 PM #3
dmbxvii

dmbxvii helped look for balloons
1) yes

2) There is no version 2 mini. Your dealer is probably referring to the 1.2 board. At first, the optimus 1.1 board was released with the mini, but after problems with that, KEE switched to optimus 1.2. You will see no problems.

3) a huge improvement

4) your mini will outperform that ion in almost every category

5) Don't f*** with your gun if you don't know what you're doing. Read the manual, then reread it again. Watch the general maintenance vid on youtube of the invert mini, it'll help you a lot. You will have to lube your mini after every day of play (I guess you don't have to but if you want to keep the mini running over a few month period).

6) The eggy will work fine...I use an apache haha (soon to be vlocity jr)
Old 06-03-2007, 07:23 PM #4
ThunderHockey
^2005-2006 State Champs^

Read the stickies!

ebay feedback

PBNation Feedback
Gonzaga University Class of 2011