PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-24-2007, 05:35 PM #1
android17ak47
No!!!!!

Alias kila vibe board

I was just wondering who all has tried this board? I am currently using and and using a rf chip as well. Everything seems to works very well as long as the batteyr is above 8.5 volts, at which when it gets below, the rf starts to not functon properly.

I also use the 4 eyes and kila detents and the rof has dramatically increased. I used a virtue, predator, tadao m3, all of which would on average max out at around -24bps eyes on (I did get several 29bps spikes with the virtue), but this vibe with 4 eyes has allowed my alias to reach 29bps, but after perfecting all the setting with my marker, it has come to rest at a perfectly smooth 27bps, and I havent even gotton a single chop during all my speed tests and play.

I know of one other member here who got has one, so how many more do?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-28-2007, 10:59 AM #2
ktour99

I was wondering if the four eye system made a real difference or not but it sounds good. A board, two sets of eyes, rf chip and solenoid is a lot for one 9v to power up, I bet you do have stuff taking a dump on you when the voltage gets low.

Last edited by ktour99 : 05-28-2007 at 11:04 AM.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:27 PM #3
android17ak47
No!!!!!

The 4 eyes makes it shoot alot faster. That is for sure. The fastest my alias shot with the lowest delay settings I tried, was 29bps. Right now I have all the settings fine tuned and the rof when using ramping modes unlimited rof shoots a perfectly smooth 27bps. With the regular eyes, most boards I used allowed my alias to max out at around 21bps-24bps. So the 4 eyes did make a difference.