PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-25-2007, 04:56 PM #1
Braden003m
braden003m

virtue help

i have an 05 ego with a virtue the ego came with the ego so i don't have a manual and i couldn't download one online so i am not just lazy who wants to help me it sounds like its capped
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-25-2007, 05:44 PM #2
beater of angels

beater of angels plays in the APPA beginner division
Why coudlnt you download one online?
Old 05-25-2007, 08:46 PM #3
android17ak47
No!!!!!

I downloaded the manuel but my adobe reader wont let me copy/paste it. I really dont know what to tell you except that your 05 ego board will use the same programming as any other virtue board. If there are any specific modes you need to know about, I would have no problem stepping you through it.
Old 05-25-2007, 09:19 PM #4
jaxsvt1

1. Hold the trigger and press the power button... You will see the LED cycle through a series of colors.
2. Cycle the options via trigger pulls until you get to the last light before the set starts again... it will be a flashing red light.
3. Hold the trigger down for about a second and count how many times the led blinks red.
4. When it stops blinking pull and release the trigger 1 time to set the bps to "Max speed of the hopper". This will remove any "capping" by the software to give you your full potential.
5. The LED will cycle through all the colors again to verify your input.
6. Turn marker off and you are out of programing mode and ready to shoot when you turn your marker back on.

Jack

Last edited by jaxsvt1 : 05-25-2007 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Wasn't finished