1. Hold the trigger and press the power button... You will see the LED cycle through a series of colors.
2. Cycle the options via trigger pulls until you get to the last light before the set starts again... it will be a flashing red light.
3. Hold the trigger down for about a second and count how many times the led blinks red.
4. When it stops blinking pull and release the trigger 1 time to set the bps to "Max speed of the hopper". This will remove any "capping" by the software to give you your full potential.
5. The LED will cycle through all the colors again to verify your input.
6. Turn marker off and you are out of programing mode and ready to shoot when you turn your marker back on.
Last edited by jaxsvt1 : 05-25-2007 at 09:20 PM.
Reason: Wasn't finished