has been a member for 10 years
whats 9 inches long and black?

TV remote
Advertisement
Old 12-13-2003, 10:55 PM #86
FrontBunkerFootage
Pilot Junkie

what do you do when a black guy is limping in a corn feild?

Quit Laughing and reload....

Why don't black people go to Country Dances?

B/c everytime they hear the word "ho' down" they think one of there bit*hes got shot....

No im not racist, i have black friends, these are just jokes, not my actual opinion...
Old 12-14-2003, 01:04 AM #87
pbfreak010
Banned

why did god give black people such large penis's?

becuase he felt bad that he gave them pubes for hair!

edit* im not at all racist....ill try and remember some cracker jokes and post'em

Last edited by pbfreak010 : 12-14-2003 at 01:10 AM.
Old 12-14-2003, 01:08 AM #88
DyeBoomer
Banned

some ******s never die, they just smell that way
Old 12-14-2003, 01:20 AM #89
big red

why are a black guys eyes red after sex
-from the pepperspray

what did the white guy do before his blood test
-he studied

edit: i too forgot to say hi. what up black ice. always good to have another respectable poster around.

edit^2: phreak good post

Last edited by big red : 12-14-2003 at 02:26 AM.
Old 12-14-2003, 01:22 AM #90
DyeBoomer
Banned

what is the difference between a dead ****** and dog ****?
dog **** quits stinking
Old 12-14-2003, 01:30 AM #91
paintballphreak1
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by C]-[iLDe

We ALL know what 'racism' means, and if by some MIRACULOUS chance we didnt, it would be more than easy enough to find. Stop obsessing over your stupid textbook definitions.

And excuse me, but how in the WORLD do you ALWAYS manage to miss the remarks made towards blacks? How do you ALWAYS manage to overlook the snide comments about malt liquor, watermelor or whatever? Are you REALLY so foolish as to BELIEVE that id go on some white-devil-witch-hunt e-crusade just for the hell of it?

Again, you gloss RIGHT over that comments i respond to, opting instead to focus on my responses. Youre blinding yourself to the obvious; Id sooner argue with a brick wall.

Wow C]-[iLDe...wow. Up untill this thread I chose to ignore the belief that you were some off the wall racist looking for every chance he got to come down on the white man, but I see now that you're just another Jesse Jackson. You mean well, but in the end you're blind to your own endless racism. Responding to idiots on message boards making played out "******" jokes doesn't make you the empowered black defender, it makes you an idiot for sinking to their level. Now, if that's what you choose to do, by all means, knock yourself out. Hell I'd probably do the same, BUT, when you start flailing around calling people racist simply because they see you acting like a fool, then you've crossed the line from idiocy to pure lunacy. How is Twitch racist for ignoring the idiotic masses? It should be obvious to you that he recognizes their complete and total lack of any intelligence, and takes the high road by simply not giving them the time of day. Instead he challenges your intelligence because he sees a fairly smart person acting like a ****ing goon.

C]-[iLDe you're like the brainy kid in the 1st grade class who got picked on by the kids who couldn't read, and then tried to defend himself. What happened to that kid? He kept getting picked on, but looked like the ****ing goon he was being to all the other smart kids. You try so hard to come across as an intelligent person (and i'll admit you do seem intelligent to me), but then you waste every single bit of that in your pissing match with these idiots. It looks even worse when you attack the intelligent people who critisize you for what you're doing by calling them racist.

Overgrow the world
feedback

Last edited by paintballphreak1 : 12-14-2003 at 01:32 AM.
Old 12-14-2003, 02:15 AM #92
elTwitcho

Quote:
Originally posted by C]-[iLDe

And excuse me, but how in the WORLD do you ALWAYS manage to miss the remarks made towards blacks? How do you ALWAYS manage to overlook the snide comments about malt liquor, watermelor or whatever?
You called me a racist

Your argument is that other people make racist comments but somehow I am included in this category as well, making me a racist

Care to rationalize that without coming off as someone who makes gross and sweeping generalizations against white people or *GASP* someone who assumes that anyone who doesn't like you (i.e. myself in this instance) is a racist? Because from where I'm sitting (no doubt atop my throne built by negros I've opressed on top of the bodies of the black people who died in my fields) I still have yet to see where I come in as a racist.

Oh and what's up ice? I forgot to say hello

A Haiku about Life - By Secret Asian Man
twitch slaps me around
he likes to make me his *****
Because of small cock
Closed Thread