PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-01-2003, 11:00 PM #43
Masterjts

has been a member for 10 years
its not always the weapon, sometimes its the body language. It doesnt matter if you have a pink angel or a ghillie wraped armotech. if you abuse the weapon in any location (even on a paintball field) there will be repercussion. What is really hurting this sport is the fact that too many people own pb markers and do not know how to properly handel/transport/care for them. They should ALWAYS be treated as if hot and only aimed at something that you intend to fire upon. If you do not plan on firing them then you should not have them out.

for transportation, most states require airguns to be broken down as best as possible and stored in either your trunk or back seat. it is illegal to transport it in the open and within reach of the driver or passenger (in most states). Airguns are also not allowed to be displayed in public locations.

if laws are followed then it doesnt matter what the gun looks like b/c the only time it will be displayed in on a sanctioned field or in the privacy of your home.

its when the guns go into the hands of idiots that the sport gets hurt, and it doesnt matter what it looks like b/c the function is still the same.
Advertisement
Old 09-03-2003, 07:33 AM #44
pbfreak010
Banned

or u could buy a real marker not some army gun that looks like an M16..
Old 09-03-2003, 07:37 AM #45
Ruzhyo666
R.I.P. Fruit_loops

please back up why you think this pbfreak, because im pretty sure we have already adressed it and thus nullified it...

- A poem by Ray Kurzweil's Cybernetic Poet.
Old 12-04-2003, 03:15 PM #46
bill.692

This is getting tiring old and boring, but I will give it on more rant.

"these kind of guns give paintball a bad name. the look like real guns which makes people think that we are war junkies. I dont no how it performs but i am just saying it is not helping the sport of paintball grow. Although i guess people use them in scenario games. but whatever." Ya show us what you sit on. This rant is getting so old its growing mold, get over it.

"seriously people, realistic looking paintball markers are hurting this sport. do us a favor and just get a regular paintball marker like everyone else ( like a cocker, those are nice) and play the sport." Well how about if I said your alien gun is making the sport look retarded, wouldnt like that would you. So how about getting a paintball gun that doesnt look like it came from star wars (oops I said war!). Like something that looks like a nice Steyer AUG those are nice. (didnt like that did you?)

"that gun is a piece of **** they shouldnt even be made guns like that should be only on walls of vietnam veterins paintball isnt a war so dont make guns that look like ther meant for war u wanna handle a real gun sign up for the navy or army p***y", sounds like another communist anti gun nut with some serious personal issue to go to therapy over.

"Ok no offense to recballers or people who think this gun is cool, but for the love of God it looks like an M4 with down syndrome after it was ran over. The mag is hidious, huge, and holds 17 rounds, the carrying handle is ridiculously out of proportion, and the whole thing just sucks in general. If you like realism and live in the states, look at airsoft, thats the way mil-sim is done. If not, just accept the fact that there is no efficient way to stack paintballs other than in a hopper due to their size and fragility. I've also seen the RAP4 guns, and they look decent, but then you hear about the 20 round clip, and see just how terribly they perform. They're god awful and break down easily. Also the ammo that they don't reccomend where you buy the no name ammo and plastic shells is better than their own pre-cased ammo.
Again sorry to anyone I offended but that gun is just retarded.", sigh.
It is not disproportionate in most senses, which is a shame because the carrying handle would have to be in order to use the sights, but offering airsoft as a milsim alternitive is not that good
because you have all of these communist wall flowers afraid of guns and airsoft looks a lot more real than this plus airsoft is too fragile for any kind of play. Plus if you played with the plastic BB's almost nobody would call themselves out and the 6mm paintballs suck.
Old 12-04-2003, 03:50 PM #47
pony5oh

The paintball industry is like the auto industry. There are Ferrarris and there are Hondas, and there are Yugos. Everyone wants a Ferrarri but most drive a honda or such. Paintball is much like this. The rec/scenario market is 99% of the paintball market and actual tourny players are less than 1% of the market. Most players are out there playin with Spyders and Tippmann (Hondas) and not Angels and Timmys (Ferrarris). Accordingly as a business there is much more money to be made in the mid range markers than in high end markers. Its just that everyone aspires to get that ferrarri or angel. And I have found that it is only those immature players with there high end guns that tend to look down upon anyone with a mid end marker, real players know where the market is and they repsect that. And as far as the realism it is all in how people treat it.
Old 12-05-2003, 10:02 PM #48
SimplyOutkast
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee you did.

u know the last post was like in september......................................... .................................................. ..
Somebodys on the ball today..........

260th Kriegsmarines
Oklahoma D-Day 2003,2004 (Axis)
Oklahoma D-Day 2010,2011,2012 260th Kriegsmarine (Axis)
Oklahoma D-Day 2013 260th Kriegsmarine (Axis)
Oklahoma D-Day 2014 260th Kriegsmarine (Axis)
Old 12-09-2003, 10:00 AM #49
ArmoMatt311
Armotech Warsensor dealer

if you guys want a review on the REALWG66 .. got to the Forums on Armotech.net
Old 12-09-2003, 10:15 AM #50
Ruzhyo666
R.I.P. Fruit_loops

Quote:
Originally posted by pony5oh
The paintball industry is like the auto industry. There are Ferrarris and there are Hondas, and there are Yugos. Everyone wants a Ferrarri but most drive a honda or such. Paintball is much like this. The rec/scenario market is 99% of the paintball market and actual tourny players are less than 1% of the market. Most players are out there playin with Spyders and Tippmann (Hondas) and not Angels and Timmys (Ferrarris). Accordingly as a business there is much more money to be made in the mid range markers than in high end markers. Its just that everyone aspires to get that ferrarri or angel. And I have found that it is only those immature players with there high end guns that tend to look down upon anyone with a mid end marker, real players know where the market is and they repsect that. And as far as the realism it is all in how people treat it.
word.

- A poem by Ray Kurzweil's Cybernetic Poet.
Old 12-09-2003, 04:27 PM #51
WarSensorUSA

Here the News The marker that will be released is a WS66 imported by WarSensor. This will not be magazine fed at this time due to feed issues in the test markers. The WS66 hopper feed should be released in about 3 weeks. You can view the markers to be released at www.WarSensor.US
Old 12-26-2003, 09:08 PM #52
HipboyScott
OMGWTFBBQGRASS

I bet I could fit a working clip that holds 12 rounds into a frame about the same size as a desert eagle or even a Beretta M92, and there would be NO pins to bend like in the ATS guns, and it would be like $10 a magazine not $70.

so boo-ya!!

as for the WS-66, it's just like the others, but it has a dummy magazine that functions as an exp[ansion chamber I dunno where you think it's feeding paint in any way.

now maybie the WG-66 has a magazine feed or something, but I can't see the link form the first post so I can't look at it.