PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-12-2007, 01:43 PM #43
mfmpaintball
Quitter

I'm getting really tired of these Mini VS. Fusion threads.
I am going to end the discussion right here, right now.

SHOOT BOTH AND SEE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BETTER!
We all have are own opinions, see which one YOU like more.
Old 05-12-2007, 07:28 PM #44
Mastehmuh

get used to it, these threads are just starting.... Paintball is growing faster then ever now. The Mini is in the same price range as the fusion. The fact of the matter is your gonna hear them compared regularly.
Old 05-12-2007, 08:12 PM #45
DPFusion

Wow..

Wanted desperately to stay out of this one... but you've captured EVERYTHING in a post that we've always understood. Should profits go into advertising, or should it go into QUALITY and workmanship? We believe that in due time, word gets around when the focus is on quality, innovation, and customer service. The product will eventually sell itself-- not fancy advertisements. It's a longer, harder road- but one that repays itself.

Again, wanted to stay out of this one- but we applaud your post.

DP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastehmuh View Post
do you realize how much an effective advertising campain cost???? Smart parts does everything from posters, made on high quality material to banners which means paying someone to design the banner, then paying large website a big amount of money. Also promotions such as large events all ove the world, yes the world, not just the united states. Then there is the fact that they are a large company, so automatically they have to up the price to pay for what they make. Think of employee benefits, and all the other cost that come with being a big boy.

Most of those price tags are not for preformance. Most of the price is so the company your buying from can pay the bills. This has been explained countless times and I dont know how else to explain it....

but here, prime example. I have 3 dogs, two pitts and a german shepherd.

All my dogs are purple ribbon bred. They all have ukc or akc paperwork on them. So when I feed my dogs, I wanna feed them the best. There is eukinuba, which I thought was wonderful, until my vet pointed out the same theory I pointed out above. She recommended a brand of food that does not advertise at all. A brand who had gained consumers based on word of mouth alone. Their product is so supperior you can physically see the changes in my dogs. Keep in mind "Eukanuba" is supposed to be the best. Not even close.

You get what you pay for. What your talking about paying for is marketing and promotions. Marketing and promotions with not save you from a headshoot when your on the field with me.
Old 05-12-2007, 09:49 PM #46
demonicclown79

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb62 View Post
Does the fusion feel cheapish at all?

Does it have plastic parts at all?

I like what i'm seeing so far.
yes it has plastic on it

the bolt of corse lol and yes delrin is a type of plastic
Old 05-12-2007, 10:08 PM #47
FDS. (Banned)
yes im a kool kid

Old 05-12-2007, 11:35 PM #48
Mastehmuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPFusion View Post
Wanted desperately to stay out of this one... but you've captured EVERYTHING in a post that we've always understood. Should profits go into advertising, or should it go into QUALITY and workmanship? We believe that in due time, word gets around when the focus is on quality, innovation, and customer service. The product will eventually sell itself-- not fancy advertisements. It's a longer, harder road- but one that repays itself.

Again, wanted to stay out of this one- but we applaud your post.

DP

Thanks. Just speaking the facts. You guys have given us an awesome product at half the price, the least I can do is speak like the true beleiver I am.
Old 05-13-2007, 08:52 AM #49
Arstron
fusionowners.org

I am currious, all the mini fans talk about all the new technology in the mini. Exactly what part of the mini is new and inovating? The valve system, HES, gas thru the grip frame, reguator built into an asa, electronics in the foregrip, break beam eye at the bottom of the trigger frame all of that has been used in other markers, just not all in one.
For Sale: Carter Custom Mini Comp - Tequila Fade Emag
WTB your broken DP markers.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:40 AM #50
Mastehmuh

yeah, but realize the average mini enthusiast is probably younger then most fusion owners. Thats why the mini appealed to them, it was right in plain site. That being said things are gonna be misconstrued, and you probably dont have as much in depth research on their end then ours.

all that being said, arston, as usual your right... but whatever... at the end of the day, I have what I need to own at my fields.