Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-11-2007, 11:05 PM #22
noober333 (Banned)

i hope to see it this weekend. I really liked the first.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-11-2007, 11:12 PM #23
minja lover
skjuta skjuta döda

minja lover helped look for balloons
minja lover supports Team VICIOUS
minja lover supports Pev's Paintball
minja lover is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
minja lover is Legendary
what was that song they kept playing in certain scenes in the movie?
Old 05-11-2007, 11:13 PM #24
theycallmenacho

Seemed like they just had one song on their album they just played over and over. The movie was decent, but didnt have the same "feel" to me as the first one.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:42 PM #25
evilempireradio
Sprunk

I saw it earlier tonite. I really enjoyed it. I am a huge fan of 28 Days Later, and I think this is an awesome sequel. I thought it was alot scarier than the first one. I haven't been scared in a movie in a long time, and I jumped and said "What the ****" several times in this one. I want to see it again.
Old 05-12-2007, 12:02 AM #26
crfracer290
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK Radar View Post
Spoiler: (Highlight this box to see the hidden message.)
I think he had the diease while on the helicopter, he made the pilot crash, they all turned into zombies and they started to attack everyone in France. Because the helicopter was flying over water, I think he was going to France or somewhere, the kid started freaking out, bit them both, they crashed, but survied, attacked everyone in France and there you go. But thats just me
No the kid is immune to the disease. He kisses his sister while on the helicopter and she gets infected.

I saw it and loved it. I will see it again.

Last edited by crfracer290 : 05-12-2007 at 12:04 AM.
Old 05-12-2007, 12:09 AM #27
WNYballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crfracer290 View Post
No the kid is immune to the disease. He kisses his sister while on the helicopter and she gets infected.

Wouldn't his sister be immune too? And was the heli crashed at the end or just landed. I think they ran through the tunnel into france. USA lives!(maybe)

Edit: Why would they go back into London in the first place? I def. wouldn't want to go back and live there.

Buffalo Sabres FTW!

Old 05-12-2007, 12:12 AM #28
Underfunded
Autonomous

Did they have the cool instrumental music and stuff again?
Old 05-12-2007, 12:18 AM #29
CrazyMidget (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crfracer290 View Post

Either that or he gets sick from being over the water and pukes on the pilot. His sister wouldn't be immune because remember, he has the two-tone eye gene, she doesn't.

Great movie. Definitely not better than the first but I liked it.

Semi-spoiler, but I'll do it anyway:
I like how they kinda subtly made fun of how the USA blows at securing borders and rivers when the kids crossed the bridge. Who's brilliant idea was it to put us in charge of that?
Old 05-12-2007, 12:20 AM #30
PntbalPhreek

PntbalPhreek is a Supporting Member
I personally thought that the kid wasn't immune and that it just took longer to attack so right when they go over France the kid freaks.

I liked it better then the 1st. Although some points were really retarded and cheesy.
Old 05-12-2007, 12:26 AM #31
CrazyMidget (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PntbalPhreek View Post
I personally thought that the kid wasn't immune and that it just took longer to attack so right when they go over France the kid freaks.

I liked it better then the 1st. Although some points were really retarded and cheesy.
That could make sense too because if you remember in the first one the father of the girl gets infected but doesn't freak out for a while...
Old 05-12-2007, 12:27 AM #32
WNYballer

The most ****ed part for me was when they were in the parking garage with like a thousand people and the kids dad got in. No lights not knowing whos infected that would suck

The night vision part was bad. That girl yelling...right..left...justed pissed me off

Overall i liked it

Buffalo Sabres FTW!

Old 05-12-2007, 12:30 AM #33
atomix1010
t3h own3ge

How the feel is like a couple of people survivng like the frist one or is it just mass chaos?
Old 05-12-2007, 12:39 AM #34
O-Dawg (Banned)

I was getting creeped the **** out when the kid saw his Mom for the first time, I was like wtf.
Shes like crawling all over the place and starts hugging him and is scary looking. I'm like holy **** this is creepy.
Old 05-12-2007, 12:41 AM #35
2term8r
Free Baller

has been a member for 10 years
Just saw it and have to say it was great! The beginning is the best. At one point it reminds me of the Black Water video...if you saw it you'll know what I mean.
Old 05-12-2007, 01:07 AM #36
Beers78n9
Why settle for 72 Virgins

The fact that the dad kept showing up at random places like he was stalking them nearly ruined the movie for me. Zombies/People Infected With Rage dont stalk, hunt, prepare to attack, or wait for the opportune time. They just wander until there is something to go after adn then they go after it.

**Semi Spoiler**

the fact the the american soldier did not wink at the kid while he was pushing the the car, like he does in the trailer, really upset me. I really thought this movie was going to have a bigger part of him leading the way. Very disappointed

"Originally posted by bizkitfan601: There is no reason to have a need. The 2nd Amendment gives us the right to own those weapons without a need or a cause. This is America - the land of freedom. And we have cool **** to prove it.

"The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - and cheat if necessary."

"Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, cause it's going to be empty."

Last edited by Beers78n9 : 05-12-2007 at 01:09 AM.
Old 05-12-2007, 01:09 AM #37
quickfire11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underfunded View Post
Did they have the cool instrumental music and stuff again?
yeah they did.... made some of the scenes very intense
excellent movie, very different from most of the horror movies these days, you actually care about the characters. the opening scene was awesome, it really gives you that sense of being afraid and alone, not knowing what is going to happen next.
anyone else think this helicopter scene blew away the grindhouse one?
Old 05-12-2007, 01:11 AM #38
Beers78n9
Why settle for 72 Virgins

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickfire11 View Post
anyone else think this helicopter scene blew away the grindhouse one?
too unrealistic, it would have been ok for one or two zombies, but all those at the same time would have ****ed up the props causing it to crash

"Originally posted by bizkitfan601: There is no reason to have a need. The 2nd Amendment gives us the right to own those weapons without a need or a cause. This is America - the land of freedom. And we have cool **** to prove it.

"The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - and cheat if necessary."

"Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, cause it's going to be empty."
Old 05-12-2007, 01:19 AM #39
nonsense
SUPREME SAMURAI

im a huge fan of 28 days later, and this movie honestly disapointed me. and how the **** didnt the soldiers know about the door where the dad got through to restart the infection, wtf is up with that, the mom, thats bs, doyle not winking then dying then scarlett dying = not kosher, france, **** france. bring some ****ing nukes into the picture

Nonsense's Highlights: Snipers ****ing ppl up, chopper grinding up ****ers, way better than grindhouse imo, part at beginning where hes in the boat going, ah **** ah **** ah **** ah ****.

Nonsense's Not So Highlightable Highlights: Doyle dying, scarlett dying, france? mom, wtf happend back in london with the command ppl in lockdown, nightvision RIGHT!!!!!!! LEFT!!!!!!!!

OLD FEEDBACK
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1515172
Old 05-12-2007, 01:19 AM #40
GetBunkerD
LurkerPB.com

Annual Supporting Member
GetBunkerD is a Supporting Member
GetBunkerD posts videos on PbNation
No one really knows if the helicopter survived. BOTH CHILDREN are imune to the virus, as long as they both didnt spit, bleed, etc on the pilot, they should have made it to safety. There is going to be a 3rd movie, I'm already hearing of leaks from Fox Atomic for a 3rd movie taking place about the infection in Paris.

Gabe - Director of Marketing & Promotions @ Lurker Paintball
www.LurkerPaintball.com
www.PBMechanix.com
Old 05-12-2007, 01:20 AM #41
nonsense
SUPREME SAMURAI

how do you leave the spoilers

OLD FEEDBACK
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1515172
Old 05-12-2007, 01:25 AM #42
quickfire11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsense View Post
im a huge fan of 28 days later, and this movie honestly disapointed me. and how the **** didnt the soldiers know about the door where the dad got through to restart the infection, wtf is up with that, the mom, thats bs, doyle not winking then dying then scarlett dying = not kosher, france, **** france. bring some ****ing nukes into the picture

Nonsense's Highlights: Snipers ****ing ppl up, chopper grinding up ****ers, way better than grindhouse imo, part at beginning where hes in the boat going, ah **** ah **** ah **** ah ****.

Nonsense's Not So Highlightable Highlights: Doyle dying, scarlett dying, france? mom, wtf happend back in london with the command ppl in lockdown, nightvision RIGHT!!!!!!! LEFT!!!!!!!!
hahaha dude there are so many spoilers in there..... the least you could have done is give a warning