Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2001, 01:22 PM #1
pbcrazer
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
faux is an *******! }:(

he is an ******* i posted about me just saying that my furry chamber haveing rust in it and being used and i just got it in from pbgear and he post and says that i need to lower my voice to put it in question form with puctuation then he calls me a flamer and a loser because i didn't do this

he thinks he is a god of somesort and that he thinks he is soo much beter than every and is the smartest person etc. i have many people agreeing to this it needed to be said he needs to be talked to about this and his uncalled for ations

and for my punctuation i don't like periods and comas

and the blurred out word is a hole
Old 12-29-2001, 02:01 AM #2
P8ntballingfool
Banned

i saw that too, faux just flipped on him
Old 12-31-2001, 09:38 AM #3
Moe21
West Nile ?

I don't like the faux... "Hahahaha I have my on sticky!! all of you respect me because I have a few words under my name in blue.."

He is stupid thinking he is better than everyone.. And why does everyone treat him nice and stuff.. He is freakin mean in his own sticky and he has no reason to be respected...
Old 12-31-2001, 04:04 PM #4
P8ntballingfool
Banned

...moe, did fuax hurt your feelings?

go cry,hes funny if your not anal, u already ruined another one of my threads, why the hell do you think fauxthinks his better than everyone? you gave no reasons or facts, your a little annoying kid who hss somethingagainst faux and has no reason to, i might respect you (and he might too for that matter) if you gave us some actual reasons
Old 01-03-2002, 08:45 AM #5
Digits
A-Train

Quote:
Originally posted by P8ntballingfool
...moe, did fuax hurt your feelings?

go cry,hes funny if your not anal, u already ruined another one of my threads, why the hell do you think fauxthinks his better than everyone? you gave no reasons or facts, your a little annoying kid who hss somethingagainst faux and has no reason to, i might respect you (and he might too for that matter) if you gave us some actual reasons
No, your just stupid