Playground Legend

Deimus85 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Deimus85 plays in the PSP
Deimus85 is an NCPA National Champion
Deimus85 plays in the APPA D2 division
Ranjerz?

What happened to you guys? Why no MAO?

How hasn't Silvio been able to pay entry with the amount of money he has collected from you guys for NYXL, PSP, etc?

Tsk Tsk.

It's sad to see so much amazing talent lost at the hands of a low life hood from Jersey City.

It's too bad Kai isn't still around, you would be going to South Carolina this weekend. But apparently players with brains of their own aren't allowed on the Silvio version of Ranjerz.

Hopefully one day you will all come to your senses.

Playground Legends/Fast Five/Drexel University NCPA Alumni/Bulldogs Athens Millennium/Washington Winstons
Feedback

Last edited by Deimus85 : 04-30-2007 at 02:41 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-30-2007, 02:53 PM #2
Squattingdog
STRAIGHT UP OG

Annual Supporting Member
Squattingdog is a founding member
they did 7-man GPL .. expected a hell of a lot more out of them then what I saw
Old 04-30-2007, 02:57 PM #3
Deimus85
Playground Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squattingdog View Post
they did 7-man GPL .. expected a hell of a lot more out of them then what I saw
Yea, I feel the exact same way.

Here is a little list of accomplishments over the past couple months that Silvio has done for a once proud name in the Northeast paintball scene:

Quote:
- DQd for sandbagging local young guns ( yes he took three d2 players to a yg beginner 3 man)
- Second to last place at the local GPL
- Dropping out of NYXL
- Failing to register for MAO ( after lying to the kids that it was taken care of)
- Loss of sponsors
- Been banned from an awesome local field due to fighting
- Generated an ongoing list of lies and rumors spread to various players AND companies in a pathetic attempt to defame Kai; Rumors that have ALL been cleared by MacDev directly numerous times ( to anyone that was stupid enough to believe them in the first place)
On top of that:

- Selling Digital 07 Borgs that the team has been required under contract to use for the 2007 season.
- Selling property not owned by him (but in fact owned by Kai), without any permission from the owner, or without giving the owner any form of monetary reimbursement.
- Ruining relationships with many fields and teams in the area.

Playground Legends/Fast Five/Drexel University NCPA Alumni/Bulldogs Athens Millennium/Washington Winstons
Feedback
Old 04-30-2007, 03:23 PM #4
IrAgg

Detective Deimus
Old 04-30-2007, 03:34 PM #5
1ryan1

i heard that the team at GPL was liek a " B team " it wasnt the stacked roster. just what iheard...
Old 04-30-2007, 04:00 PM #6
Squattingdog
STRAIGHT UP OG

Annual Supporting Member
Squattingdog is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrAgg View Post
Detective Deimus
lol
Old 04-30-2007, 05:35 PM #7
Chicken_Little
Chicken

Chicken_Little plays in the PSP
Chicken_Little plays in the APPA Pro division
Chicken_Little supports Empire
Chicken_Little is All In
for GPL 7-man, i guested with them. they were there to have a good time, none of us had ever played 7-man format before and were trying something new, maybe something for the future...but sooned learned that we would actually have to practice 7-man instead of just going to the event thinking we would do good...but all and all we were just trying to have some fun at GPL...and GPL roster was: tyler, johnson, frank, greg, labella, silvio and me

don't know anything else about the whole MAO story and whatnot, but i sense they'll be posting soon
TopGun Paintball
Old 05-01-2007, 10:16 AM #8
Deimus85
Playground Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken_Little View Post
for GPL 7-man, i guested with them. they were there to have a good time, none of us had ever played 7-man format before and were trying something new, maybe something for the future...but sooned learned that we would actually have to practice 7-man instead of just going to the event thinking we would do good...but all and all we were just trying to have some fun at GPL...and GPL roster was: tyler, johnson, frank, greg, labella, silvio and me
Well, this explaination really doesnt help dispell any of the horrible things that have been done at the hands of Silvio.

Remember 2 years ago when many people in the Jersey paintball scene hated Rooster? Those people thought Rooster was a scumbag and lied, cheated, and stole his way around the paintball community.

Well Silvio is the new Rooster.

Edit: My buddy from Naughty Leprechauns wanted to know if I knew of any good Xballers who weren't going to MAO. I immediately thought of the Ranjerz. Any of the kids on Ranjerz who wanted to play MAO, can play with them...they need 1-2 spots filled last minute, and he is driving down from the philly area. PM me or call me and I will get you in contact with him.

Feedback

Last edited by Deimus85 : 05-01-2007 at 11:22 AM.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:31 AM #9
Swantonbomboy

Annual Supporting Member
Swantonbomboy is a Supporting Member
Swantonbomboy plays in the PSP
Swantonbomboy plays in the APPA D4 division
Swantonbomboy is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
its true I haven't seen much of Ranjerz in a while. I've seen Silvio around E-Jam. He seems like an ok guy but as I said I haven't seen Ranjerz around as much as I used to.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:07 PM #10
Deimus85
Playground Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swantonbomboy View Post
I've seen Silvio around E-Jam. He seems like an ok guy but as I said I haven't seen Ranjerz around as much as I used to.
Trust me, I felt the same way when I first met him. Then I learned what a conniving hood he is. Don't ever get on his wrong side or else he will threaten to get his "goons" on you, mah dood.

Feedback
Old 05-01-2007, 06:03 PM #11
Swantonbomboy

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimus85 View Post
Trust me, I felt the same way when I first met him. Then I learned what a conniving hood he is. Don't ever get on his wrong side or else he will threaten to get his "goons" on you, mah dood.
I try not to get on anyones "bad side"
Old 05-01-2007, 06:08 PM #12
X-fAcToR-PB
jeeeeonnnnnnnsonnnnn

X-fAcToR-PB is a Supporting Member
I first want to say why someone would ever post this in a public forum because for one I don't see any intention of good besides to make us and silvio look bad. I'm not here to yell at anyone or instigate this anymore, but I am here to state some of the facts which I know from my own knowledge aren't true. The others I cannot say because I truthfully do not know.

Quote:
- DQd for sandbagging local young guns ( yes he took three d2 players to a yg beginner 3 man)
- Second to last place at the local GPL
- Dropping out of NYXL
- Failing to register for MAO ( after lying to the kids that it was taken care of)
- Loss of sponsors
- Been banned from an awesome local field due to fighting
- Generated an ongoing list of lies and rumors spread to various players AND companies in a pathetic attempt to defame Kai; Rumors that have ALL been cleared by MacDev directly numerous times ( to anyone that was stupid enough to believe them in the first place)

The first one I have no idea what is going because I thought the Top Gun tourney allowed for anyone as long as they were under or at 17, which all of the three people playing were at. Now I don't know what happened but I know they won their first match and were kicked off the field. Whatever, we haven't flamed anyone about and honestly I could care less about a 3-Man Y/G. The second one about GPL, I mean I don't know what to say. Obviously I was bummed out from not advancing, but 7-Man is a whole other game and we had fun with it. We had some difficulties with our gear but hey we are allowed to make mistakes aren't we? We stuck through and even had a laugh during out last game when we did a Flying-V even though it didn't work out right. The third issue about NYXL shouldn't be that big of a deal as all the money was first off refunded to our players. We couldn't get enough guys to pay at the deadline and so we dropped out and gave it to a team more willing to pay. I see no problem with that so I'll move on. Now the fourth one down is about MAO and the problem we had was a communication problem. We had guys drop out due to money issues when we needed money the most. Silvio had stated it was all good under the impression that the majority of the LA open squad was returning and the addition of two more players would cover it. Obviously not so we are moving on in anticipation of Chicago Open. The fifth one is stating about Loss of Sponsors. We did not lose any sponsorship with E-Jam at all. The paint deal with draxxus is being handled by E-Jam alone and we have no part in it. Macdev is with Kai and Kai is not with the team so we obviously do not have them either. The sixth one down about being banned from a local field for fighting I have no say in because I was not there so if someone who was there would like to state facts about that, by all means do so. Lastly, the beef between Silvio and Kai is there own business. I don't know about lies or truth being told as it was their own fight. End of story thats their own private business and I don't see how that affects the team and how we play at all.

I don't mean this post by bashing anyone at all but I want to get the facts straight because all this bull**** is retarded. We play paintball, simple as that. What happens between the captains or anything shouldn't be directly with the entire team. Let's just let this thread die and be on with our lives.

-Johnson
Old 05-01-2007, 06:08 PM #13
JoeyRaymundo
XXTnXX's Evil Twin

JoeyRaymundo is playing at Living Legends III
JoeyRaymundo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
JoeyRaymundo supports Team VICIOUS
JoeyRaymundo plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swantonbomboy View Post
I try not to get on anyones "bad side"
jesse your on my bad side lawl
Old 05-01-2007, 06:23 PM #14
Swantonbomboy

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyRaymundo View Post
jesse your on my bad side lawl
and i thought you were agg. ............
Old 05-01-2007, 07:02 PM #15
Prairie
DRINK CHEERWINE

Prairie is a Supporting Member
Prairie is a Paintball photographer
Had to close this thread, it's pretty clear what happened here and who got screwed. It's a shame so many talented kids made such a bad choice.

Anyway, this thread has no place here.