Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-30-2007, 01:30 PM #22
porkchop2836

okay im new so dont flip out if this is a stupid question. out of the box, given all the parts arent broken, if i screw in my air, will the fusion shoot? if so, at about what fps? i wanna get one and some people are talking about 'awesome ready to go out of the box' then i see these complex threads about 'WAIT BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING do this step #1...step #78' so im like wtf is going on. someone give me a clue
Old 04-30-2007, 01:32 PM #23
IntenseImage
Death Dealer

IntenseImage is playing at Living Legends III
Yes, it should be set close to 300 fps right out of the box ... HOWEVER ... if something changed after being set, why risk it ... take the time to properly check your settings to ENSURE you dont have any problems.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:36 PM #24
imped4now
BTFU

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop2836 View Post
okay im new so dont flip out if this is a stupid question. out of the box, given all the parts arent broken, if i screw in my air, will the fusion shoot? if so, at about what fps? i wanna get one and some people are talking about 'awesome ready to go out of the box' then i see these complex threads about 'WAIT BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING do this step #1...step #78' so im like wtf is going on. someone give me a clue
Broken parts? You seem to underestimate the quality that DP puts into their guns. It's neither hard to understand or hard to do, so bottom out both the HPR and LPR when you get it. Air it up, give the LPR a full turn out from 0, slowly increase the HPR to 250 psi while shooting, and there you go. Now go chrono.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:37 PM #25
porkchop2836

okay dude thanks i appreciate it. i didnt know where to post my question but i like this whole forum thing with fast answers im confident to buy my new dp fusion. im gettin it off pb gear along with a 47/30 and egg will thoes do fine? any input is appreciated
Old 04-30-2007, 01:39 PM #26
imped4now
BTFU

If it was me, I would buy it off of LVP(ebay store) or crazyballer.com. They have great shipping prices. Also, if you can afford it, get a fiber wrapped 4500 tank and a faster loader, like a halo. These guns rip FAST, and you will want a loader that can keep up. If not, then no big deal, just save.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:41 PM #27
porkchop2836

about bottoming out the hpr and lpr, can anything go wrong or is it a simple twist and watch? i have common sense so im not gonna turn it all hard and stuff but yeah is there anythin i should especially watch out for
Old 04-30-2007, 01:51 PM #28
IntenseImage
Death Dealer

Get the gun from LVP and that tank/hopper package from ActionVillage. My friend just got that package and Im waiting to see how it turns out after his first use since he got a NitroDuck tank and the reg looks so-so to me ... plus it EASILY unscrews from the bottle

I personally use a 47/3000 alum tank from Crossfire on my Fusion. I leave my 68/4500 LP Crossy on my Shocker. For me its perfect on the Fusion. However, I am running a Reloader B but a Egg3 should do just fine
Old 04-30-2007, 01:53 PM #29
porkchop2836

so LVP is a legit pb store off ebay?
Old 04-30-2007, 01:55 PM #30
IntenseImage
Death Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop2836 View Post
about bottoming out the hpr and lpr, can anything go wrong or is it a simple twist and watch? i have common sense so im not gonna turn it all hard and stuff but yeah is there anythin i should especially watch out for
Just remember that with the Fusion when you screw the adjustment screws IN the pressure drops ... which is backwards from most markers
Old 04-30-2007, 01:56 PM #31
IntenseImage
Death Dealer

LVP is by far the best place to get a Fusion from.

They are a local field for many of us
Old 04-30-2007, 05:49 PM #32
FDS. (Banned)
yes im a kool kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by imped4now View Post
I just spoke with Daniel at DP
Daniel is a pimp
Old 04-30-2007, 06:42 PM #33
imped4now
BTFU