PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-03-2007, 01:08 AM #1
Schnapp (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
Cousins Paintball- Long Island

Hey, i used to play a decent amount at cousins, but because of college and whatever, i havent been able to play as much. I played there like a month ago at the power sessions, they re-did the field really nice from the last time i remember playing. Well anyway, i go to play, and I was just wondering why they dont chrono the guns anymore. It seems like the reffs are just getting worse and more lazy as time goes on. I realize that its the power-sessions so its more of a practice for experienced players, but I think its absoultely ridiculous that they put one reff on the field at a time who does absolutely nothing but stand there. The kids on the sideline dictate the game more then the reff does when it comes to calling people out. It seems to me like this would just lead to overshooting and unnessecary bull****. Another HUGE problem that I had when i went was that absoutely no-body had their guns chronoed. I didnt see one reff check the guns or chrono the guns. Somebody coulda been shooting 400 and the reffs wouldnt even care. I dont even see why cousins make you fill out the waivers if theyre not gonna take 10 minutes out of their busy day of sitting at the fill station bull****ting doing absoultely nothing to chrono guns. Why fill out waivers if you dont chrono, because if something did happen, im absoultely positive the insurance company would be much less then thrilled to hear that no-body had their guns chronoed. *waits for cousins fanboys to come in and bash me saying im an idiot*
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-25-2007, 05:53 PM #2
Schnapp (Banned)

anyone have any input on this?
Old 04-25-2007, 06:03 PM #3
xc313r8 (Banned)
im coming nagger

yea i play at cousins hauppauge, its nice but at power sessions no one complains about being shot at a high velocity so they dont care your are right though the refs are getting lazy...they re-did the field over summer but they never have gotten all the patches down so it your running you can randomly fall its stupid needs alittle more work. power sessions are good if you have a team and your looking for some good practice if your more for like rec but competitive go on mondays RL plays there so there nice to play against but they wil only play you if your good...me and my frineds lucked on and were good enough and beat them once which was cool
Old 04-30-2007, 02:22 PM #4
pidgonhunter
Theta Beta Chi

pidgonhunter owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
^^^ OMG you beat RL OMG OMG OMG OMG ^^^^^