Gotta Love It! - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-25-2007, 03:20 PM #1
matrixmike28
Destroyer of Worlds
 
matrixmike28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: behind you!
Talking Gotta Love It!

Well I recieved my LE last week in the mail and I have to say I was impressed. I lubed it, tuned it and took it out to my local field to mow faces. The gun worked flawlessly and the lemon Lime really grabbed some attention. I played with it the entire day infact I never even pulled my Dark Ego out of my bag. The funny part of the story is that this morning I looked at the local paintball classifieds for my area and I saw 2 Mini's, 1 Epiphany, and one 05 shocker up for sale and all of them shot my gun over the weekend. Hmmm I wonder.
matrixmike28 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-25-2007, 03:26 PM #2
xYodax
TopGun
 
xYodax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
xYodax plays in the PSP
xYodax helped look for balloons
Great
one the side note we have like one of these everyday its not really needed
__________________
TopGun

Just Enough Fela
xYodax is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 03:46 PM #3
matrixmike28
Destroyer of Worlds
 
matrixmike28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: behind you!
of course it isn't needed but it sure is fun.
matrixmike28 is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 03:53 PM #4
Dances With Tribals
Member of the Tribe
 
Dances With Tribals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: St. Louis
Maybe we should have a "what do you think of your fusion?" thread
__________________
Been ballin' since 1991!
PBN +6/-0
TOG +3/-0
eBay +52/-0
Dances With Tribals is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 03:54 PM #5
FDS. (Banned)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Monterey CA 831
or omg i just got my fusion !!!!!!!11111111111!!!!!11111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11 thread

yoda go make it
FDS. is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 03:58 PM #6
mojojojoaf
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The 805
 has been a member for 10 years
I like to hear about people and there first experiences with a new marker- don't ruin the feeling.
__________________
Book of Linuss Chapter 1 verse 4 "If it has to be explained then it's not for you"

Last edited by mojojojoaf : 04-25-2007 at 04:59 PM.
mojojojoaf is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 04:05 PM #7
matrixmike28
Destroyer of Worlds
 
matrixmike28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: behind you!
Why should it be that when people visit a forum all they see are "My gun is broken please help" threads? If there is lots of positive threads it might help with all of the "Hey should I buy a fusion" threads.
matrixmike28 is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 04:07 PM #8
FDS. (Banned)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Monterey CA 831
glad you like it, yoda is just a tapewormed 13 year old kid that likes the "fun stuff" so i wouldn't listen to him

and your probably right more threads that say i like my fusion would stop other people from asking "do you like your fusion"
FDS. is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 04:08 PM #9
xYodax
TopGun
 
xYodax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
xYodax plays in the PSP
xYodax helped look for balloons
we had one but i cant find it right now
__________________
TopGun

Just Enough Fela
xYodax is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 04:09 PM #10
xYodax
TopGun
 
xYodax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
xYodax plays in the PSP
xYodax helped look for balloons
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2077672
asm 24/7 search FTW
__________________
TopGun

Just Enough Fela
xYodax is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 07:14 PM #11
DPFusion
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Thanks Mike..

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixmike28 View Post
Why should it be that when people visit a forum all they see are "My gun is broken please help" threads? If there is lots of positive threads it might help with all of the "Hey should I buy a fusion" threads.
Our thoughts exactly! The ratio of good stuff vs. bad is always 1 to 5! Thanks again for sharing Mike!
DPFusion is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 07:15 PM #12
Jeebis
Ex-Virtue Beta Tester
 
Jeebis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Albany
hey DP

its a bigger ratio

like broken to working is like 1: 100

at my field...mine has neer gone done...and the ones that have have been user error
__________________
When I was younger my parents would warn me
that if I was bad the boogie man would come and get me.
I was never scared though, I ****ing love disco music.
Jeebis is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 10:26 PM #13
Dances With Tribals
Member of the Tribe
 
Dances With Tribals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: St. Louis
Quote:
Originally Posted by FDS. View Post
and your probably right more threads that say i like my fusion would stop other people from asking "do you like your fusion"
Sadly i don't think so people will still read all those threads and create a new thread saying

"Yo man I just read all the threads and how you all like your fusions but I was just wondering do you really like the fusion?? How does it shoot? Is it worth it?"

__________________
Been ballin' since 1991!
PBN +6/-0
TOG +3/-0
eBay +52/-0
Dances With Tribals is offline  
Old 04-26-2007, 12:14 AM #14
FDS. (Banned)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Monterey CA 831
lmao
FDS. is offline  
Old 04-26-2007, 03:03 AM #15
Dances With Tribals
Member of the Tribe
 
Dances With Tribals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: St. Louis
And on another side note I realize I in fact did make a thread about how I like my fusion, but it was a full blown review on all aspects not just:

"OMFG my fusion pawns it rocks! Woot Woot! Yee-haaaaaaaw! It shot like super-de-duper fast and stuff! And like man its red and I love red!!!!"

Which reminds me I need to copy that onto Pbreview.com.
__________________
Been ballin' since 1991!
PBN +6/-0
TOG +3/-0
eBay +52/-0
Dances With Tribals is offline  
Old 04-26-2007, 05:27 AM #16
msa_eclipse
Gun Whore.
 
msa_eclipse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Vancity
 has been a member for 10 years
lol i sold my ego for my hybrid fusion... so glad i did it. best deal in paintball
__________________
msa_eclipse
My Feedback!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=554554
Paypal = junkyardpaintball@hotmail.com AIM = II GB II Judge
msa_eclipse is offline  
Old 04-26-2007, 09:19 AM #17
matrixmike28
Destroyer of Worlds
 
matrixmike28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: behind you!
When I started this thread I just wanted to share a funny story, but for some reason everything always turns into a debate about if this thread should be here or not. Of course this is not contained by any means to the DP forum. I just think that when people have something positive to share then by gollie-gosh share it. If there was a thread in the stickies pertaining to this particular thread I might have posted in there, but then again maybe not because we all know that no one reads the stickies anyway. I realize that the age of people in this forum range signifigently but if you really like this marker and you truly believe it is an unbelievable steal for the price then try to accomadate the people who come in the forum asking questions even though you may think it is stupid, they are trying to make a huge decision and your attitude towards them can definitely make a difference in there decision. After all $375.00-$449.00 is still a lot of money for most people, and they want the most they can get for that money.


And thats all ive got to say about that.
matrixmike28 is offline  
Old 04-26-2007, 09:22 AM #18
ShadowGhost
Race Warrrrs! It's On!
 
ShadowGhost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Bham, Al
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixmike28 View Post
When I started this thread I just wanted to share a funny story, but for some reason everything always turns into a debate about if this thread should be here or not. Of course this is not contained by any means to the DP forum. I just think that when people have something positive to share then by gollie-gosh share it. If there was a thread in the stickies pertaining to this particular thread I might have posted in there, but then again maybe not because we all know that no one reads the stickies anyway. I realize that the age of people in this forum range signifigently but if you really like this marker and you truly believe it is an unbelievable steal for the price then try to accomadate the people who come in the forum asking questions even though you may think it is stupid, they are trying to make a huge decision and your attitude towards them can definitely make a difference in there decision. After all $375.00-$449.00 is still a lot of money for most people, and they want the most they can get for that money.


And thats all ive got to say about that.
Owned! Jesus Christ Owned!

P.S. I agree.
__________________
I haz flavr!
Black Hybrid Fusion, Magnetic Trigger, Reloader B, 68/45 w/ Empire Cover
DP Threshold Black Dragon w/ Freak Barrel Kit and AA Front
Feedback +/-
Originally posted by Fr3aKzoiD: maybe he was afraid god would hate him if he came.

Still using Windoze?! Click here!
ShadowGhost is offline  
Old 04-26-2007, 03:52 PM #19
Dances With Tribals
Member of the Tribe
 
Dances With Tribals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: St. Louis
I dont have any problem with your thread, nor did I say I had a problem with your thread. I just don't like the un-intelligent threads that go like

"Fusions rock!"

And then thats it.
__________________
Been ballin' since 1991!
PBN +6/-0
TOG +3/-0
eBay +52/-0
Dances With Tribals is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump