Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-08-2007, 06:38 PM #43
nerdysmurf

Old thread, I know, but I just got back into paintball, and back when I played I was really looking forward to the isis. It was definitely going to be my next gun. Very dissapointed in powerlyte for selling it, although once they changed the triggerframe to that ugly contraption I started having second thoughts about buying it. But anyways while it's posisble they are the same gun, they do look kind of different...

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-23-2007, 12:45 PM #44
LU_aDaK
See you at LL7

Annual Supporting Member
LU_aDaK is playing at Living Legends VI
LU_aDaK is playing at Living Legends VII
it looks like a shocker too...but its not a shocker, a fusion looks like a cyborg-but its not...... let this thread die, and the ignorance die with it. Just a thought but the internal structure of a marker speak much more than the exterior....

Old 04-23-2007, 03:43 PM #45
nerdysmurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by LU_aDaK View Post
it looks like a shocker too...but its not a shocker, a fusion looks like a cyborg-but its not...... let this thread die, and the ignorance die with it. Just a thought but the internal structure of a marker speak much more than the exterior....
I was pointing out the vast difference in the back. One has a large hole, the other has two small pins. It's like a double tubed gun with a small tube vs. a shocker style gun. And I said it was not likely the same gun.