Originally Posted by josh_did_what
i looked in the info/faqs and didnt see anything. can someone link me before this happens to me?
Here is how to set your pressure.
First of all, make sure gun in completely lubed (lpr, hpr and ram).
1. Bottom out BOTH regs (lpr & hpr) by turning them clockwise until they stop turning.
2. Air gun up and turn gun on and turn eyes off (make sure barrel condom is on barrel)
3. Turn hpr counter clockwise until guage reads 240-250psi. NO HIGHER
4. Turn lpr counter clockwise in small increments and pull trigger until marker will cycle.
5. Turn gun off.
6. Clamp on hopper and fill with paint
7. Go to chronograph and turn gun and hopper on
8. Shoot over chrono and in small increments turn lpr counter clockwise until you get to desired velocity..
9. GO SHOOT PEOPLE!!!
If you can't follow these simple instructions, then you don't need a Fusion!!