PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-17-2007, 07:29 PM #1
Warped Sportz Ms
23 years and counting

Warped Sportz, Mississippi feedback

If you bought from me please leave your feedback here.

Thanks
Gerwin
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-27-2007, 06:39 AM #2
Warped Sportz Ms
23 years and counting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigon360 View Post
Dude all i have to say is dealing with Gerwin from Warped Sportz is amazing not only did he help me out by answering all my questions, but he was their to take care of my purchase as well. I asked him to take out the gun and run paint through it to make sure it was working and if he could chrono it for me...he did all of the above and went beyond the call as well, by over-nighting it to me for pretty much free. I must say these gun also shoots nothing but ropes and is ball on ball accurate, and are also a bit lighter cause of the VICIOUS milling on the side...over all this is the place to go...great customer service indeed!

---Sigon
Thanks
Old 04-27-2007, 06:40 AM #3
Warped Sportz Ms
23 years and counting

T$sMechamTA

going to have to up Gerwin as well. A+++++++++ experience getting my vicious 07.

cheers
Old 04-27-2007, 06:41 AM #4
Warped Sportz Ms
23 years and counting

kaeXo

Uppppp for a great man A+++++++++++.. Oh yeah the Cobalt is MINE!!!
Old 04-27-2007, 06:41 AM #5
Warped Sportz Ms
23 years and counting

GHOSTBALLER

Got My Vicious

GOT MY GOLD WITH BLACK PARTS AWSOME GUN GUYS!!! BUY ONE OF THIS YOU WONT BE DIS APPOINTED... A+___+++++ GERWIN
GHOSTBALLER is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 12:33 PM #6
HunHunter

HunHunter owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ordered some Eclipse MK sandana's and received them within a few days of placing my order. Gerwin is top notch and very professional in his business. I will buy from him again.

HunHunter
Old 05-01-2007, 10:26 PM #7
Cooter01
I drink to avoid reality

Okay, here's the deal. I ordered my Redz Ego 2 weeks ago from my local field, I was supposed to have it last week. Come Thursday I find out that I won't have it in time for the tournament this past Saturday.

I stumbled upon this add, Gerwin worked with me and Overnight Saturday shipped it to me.

I literally unpackaged it on Saturday morning, put my hopper on it, aired it up, and started ripping.

Incredible freakin' gun. I was a bit wary because of the fact that I wasn't buying from goofy website like action village (which by the way, I spent $1600 there and the service they provide still sucks!).

I asked for COD, Gerwin had no problem with it, and made all the shipping arrangements.

He EVEN CALLED ME at the field in the morning to make sure I had it, and at the end of the day to see how it performed.

I don't know about you guys, but you can't buy this kind of service ANYWHERE.

I got one of the Cobalt ones and its freakin' beautiful. It's very similar to a baby blue color. I'm willing to take pictures if anyone wants to see one.

Oh by the way, I took off the grip figuring I had to put in a 9v battery. The gun felt so light I figured there was no way it had a battery. Sure enough, I took the grip off for nothing. It comes with one.

Great guy!
Old 05-17-2007, 01:43 AM #8
ProtoBlack2Blue

ProtoBlack2Blue is a Supporting Member
I ordered a Cobalt Vicious Ego from Gerwin. His customer service is amazing, by far the BEST I have received anywhere. He went out of his way to ship my marker to me so that I would be home to sign when it came. Doing business with him is a privilege. The marker came and its nicer than I even expected. Thanks again Gerwin, I'm sure this won't be the last order you get from me!

Feedback
Old 05-19-2007, 07:11 AM #9
Warped Sportz Ms
23 years and counting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoBlack2Blue View Post
I ordered a Cobalt Vicious Ego from Gerwin. His customer service is amazing, by far the BEST I have received anywhere. He went out of his way to ship my marker to me so that I would be home to sign when it came. Doing business with him is a privilege. The marker came and its nicer than I even expected. Thanks again Gerwin, I'm sure this won't be the last order you get from me!
Hell,
just doing what we are suppose to do. plus your a chuck norris fan!
Old 05-19-2007, 03:58 PM #10
duy

has been a member for 10 years
I bought my vicious EGO from gerwin when i moved to New Orleans and he works on all of my guns. He is the only person i would buy or let tech my gun.

^5 for one of the best customer service and for the best looking guns
Old 05-24-2007, 05:02 PM #11
Chaotic37

Chaotic37 is a Supporting Member
Just got my Vicious Ego in from Gerwin! Best dealer ever! Best communication i have ever had on Pbnation hands down. Hes awsume to deal with great shipping! came exactly specified and on time. Gerwin will definetly be seeing me again sometime soon! Deal with this guy you wont be disappointed!
Thanks again Gerwin,
Logan
Old 06-01-2007, 01:33 PM #12
smb1224

recieved my vicious ego from gerwin, he was a pleasure to deal with. Gun came extremly fast, and looks great. thanks again, gerwin, i'll recomend you for all my friends ego needs.
Rochester Rhythm

Feedbackhttp://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...4#post25318514
Old 06-02-2007, 07:41 AM #13
Warped Sportz Ms
23 years and counting

here is another satisfied customer
Quote:
psycko069

GERWIN YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my egos just now and I am very pleased. More like giggling like a little school girl. Your customer service is awesome. The markers arrived on time and they are everything I expected and then some. I will deffinately be doing business again, as soon as I get bored with one of these markers...

Thanks again
Jeremy

MY FOR SALE THREAD!!!!!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2114795
Old 06-02-2007, 07:46 AM #14
Warped Sportz Ms
23 years and counting

Sigon buy another gun!

Quote:
Sigon360
I Mow Kiddies! WakkaWakka

Listin everyone, i bought my Vicious from Gerwin and my Dark SL-74 from him, their is no other person i would rather do buisness with, this guy is just incredible not only dose he run the shop, but he runs a paintball field as well...if your a little hesitant to ask him a question dont because he is 100% Trust.

--Sigon
Gerwin @ WarpedSportz in Missisippi is the man to get ur gunz from! #1 in customer service & 100% Trust!!! Send him a PM @ Warped Sportz Ms
07 Vicious Ego!!!
Old 06-04-2007, 05:09 PM #15
crazzzy610
RooЯ

Bought my Dark SL74 from gerwin and he made sure that i had it the next day. I was amazed i will def do business with him again A++ from me

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...5#post34382795
GWC #39

PM me about buying JT racing Straps have 1 of each colors FS
Old 06-06-2007, 11:21 AM #16
psycko069

Gerwin I am very pleased with the outcome of our transaction. thanks again...

www.proper-villains.com
Planet Eclipse GZ Paintball
PaintballX3.com Paintball Central
Compulsive Paintball Animal Paintball
Batteries Plus Southwest Paintball
Salisbury Photography