PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-15-2007, 04:31 PM #1
Rodrigo - PTG

RL Dvd?

Hi im a fan of the RL andwanna know if there is some DVD only of them, like the XSV (heroes for a day) if there is one please say me the name to download it or a torrent ^^

thanks a lot
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-15-2007, 06:11 PM #2
Ynnekdude
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo - PTG View Post
Hi im a fan of the RL andwanna know if there is some DVD only of them, like the XSV (heroes for a day) if there is one please say me the name to download it or a torrent ^^

thanks a lot
The whole point of telling you if there is a DVD would be so you could purchase it. Why would I give you the name to a DVD if I knew you were just going to rip off the people that made it and download it illegally?
"This is a hard job, and I'm not just saying this to win favour with lorry drivers. It's a hard job - change gear, change gear, change gear, check your mirrors, murder a prostitute, change gear, change gear, murder. That's a lot of effort in a day."

Russian Legion Fanclub #16
Old 04-15-2007, 06:16 PM #3
sowingseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynnekdude View Post
The whole point of telling you if there is a DVD would be so you could purchase it. Why would I give you the name to a DVD if I knew you were just going to rip off the people that made it and download it illegally?

QFT
Old 04-15-2007, 08:18 PM #4
redrocky6

is there???? i would too like to know, pm if you dont feel like having him download it
Cody Mickowski Fan #28
Old 04-15-2007, 09:30 PM #5
Rodrigo - PTG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynnekdude View Post
cos i cant go into a store and buy them...im not from usa and if i buy it on the any site i could wait like 3 weeks, pay a lot of taxes and shipping so.....and for now i dont need to buy any stuff for my game until July so....maybe i'll buy it original like the Natural Selection and Dynasty stuffs but i wanna know the name, and maybe any site, cos i didnt saw them on Action Village...
Old 04-16-2007, 06:37 AM #6
WildFire Alstars
Flex Whore

downloading isnt illegal downloading and selling it to make money for yourself is illegal
RL Fan #1000
ND Fan #109
Alex Lundqvist Fan #33
FEEDBACK 12+/-0
Old 04-16-2007, 07:39 AM #7
ebolacola
bug'in out

ebolacola is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
ebolacola donated to help Peyton Trent
ebolacola supports Bob Gurnsey
this is not a discussion on whether or not downloading is illegal, but a discussion about russian legion dvd's..

so keep that in mind for future posts..

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” - Ernest Hemingway
Old 04-16-2007, 07:27 PM #8
Ynnekdude
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildFire Alstars View Post
downloading isnt illegal downloading and selling it to make money for yourself is illegal
Dowloading videos which were intended to be sold in stores is illegal.

Yes there are a couple dvd's. Multiple videos by www.one4one.tv include RL.
"This is a hard job, and I'm not just saying this to win favour with lorry drivers. It's a hard job - change gear, change gear, change gear, check your mirrors, murder a prostitute, change gear, change gear, murder. That's a lot of effort in a day."

Russian Legion Fanclub #16
Old 04-16-2007, 09:12 PM #9
Rodrigo - PTG

i was searching a guy of another team say me that was a DVD called Mother Russia around there....is that right?