Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2007, 11:15 PM #43
SuPrBuGmAn
The VLM Owner
 
SuPrBuGmAn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Loxley, AL
 has been a member for 10 years
I don't give a **** about the guy, but I'm glad he said it. It gave The Daily Show and the Colbert Report something to make fun of last night.
__________________
Olympus E-1 & E-420
Zuiko Digital 8mm FishEye(f3.5) ED
Zuiko Digital 11-22mm(f2.8-3.5) ED
Zuiko Digital 25mm Pancake(f2.8) ED
Zuiko Digital 50mm(f2) ED
Sigma 55-200mm DC AF(f4-5.6)
SuPrBuGmAn is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-11-2007, 11:36 PM #44
Potz4Prez
I am a thinking thing oo~
 
Potz4Prez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ohio, not Taipei - ****
Potz4Prez is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by N0SEY View Post
but one shouldn't be punished on both their beliefs or their words.
Yep, and we live in a world of unicorns and rainbows.
__________________
flickr-Has, but does not condone the sharing of, noodz.

"Originally Posted by AndyAllen019: Potz is the GDT.."

"Originally Posted by gentimmy: potz ur my hero"

"Originally Posted by AndyAllen019: By far the funniest post I have seen in quite some time[...] Well played, good sir, well played."
Potz4Prez is offline  
Old 04-11-2007, 11:42 PM #45
N0SEY (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
You're a clueless moron.
N0SEY is offline  
Old 04-11-2007, 11:44 PM #46
Potz4Prez
I am a thinking thing oo~
 
Potz4Prez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ohio, not Taipei - ****
Potz4Prez is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
I Never said you were wrong. But, in our society, it happens and will continue to do so. I wish it didn't, but that's not the case.
__________________
flickr-Has, but does not condone the sharing of, noodz.

"Originally Posted by AndyAllen019: Potz is the GDT.."

"Originally Posted by gentimmy: potz ur my hero"

"Originally Posted by AndyAllen019: By far the funniest post I have seen in quite some time[...] Well played, good sir, well played."
Potz4Prez is offline  
Old 04-12-2007, 04:41 AM #47
TardArm (Banned)
I must Be Emo!
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida Baby!
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. if some thinks its beautiful. and you used crayons, its art, if you accidentally hit the capture button on your Nikon, and you take a picture of the button on your Levi's, and someone likes it and thinks it portrays the revolution in the fashon of the united states, or whatever bs, its photography,anything you shoot with a camera and think is beatiful, is photography, so guys just lay off.
TardArm is offline  
Old 04-12-2007, 08:03 AM #48
SuPrBuGmAn
The VLM Owner
 
SuPrBuGmAn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Loxley, AL
 has been a member for 10 years
Shutup you panzy, the pictures suck.
__________________
Olympus E-1 & E-420
Zuiko Digital 8mm FishEye(f3.5) ED
Zuiko Digital 11-22mm(f2.8-3.5) ED
Zuiko Digital 25mm Pancake(f2.8) ED
Zuiko Digital 50mm(f2) ED
Sigma 55-200mm DC AF(f4-5.6)
SuPrBuGmAn is offline  
Old 04-12-2007, 08:34 AM #49
Crises of Perception
Always Question
 
Crises of Perception's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayne View Post
You gay son?

What makes you think that? I thought the smiley would do it's job, but apparently it let me down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TardArm View Post
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. if some thinks its beautiful. and you used crayons, its art, if you accidentally hit the capture button on your Nikon, and you take a picture of the button on your Levi's, and someone likes it and thinks it portrays the revolution in the fashon of the united states, or whatever bs, its photography,anything you shoot with a camera and think is beatiful, is photography, so guys just lay off.
wtf. LEAVE, we're trying desperatly to derail this thread, and your being a moron and bringing it back on topic.
__________________
Imagine there's no heaven
Imagine there's no countries
Imagine no possessions
No need for greed or hunger
Nothing to kill or die for


...A brotherhood of man, sharing all the world
Crises of Perception is offline  
Old 04-12-2007, 08:49 AM #50
#1 Avalanche Fan (Banned)
HK
 
#1 Avalanche Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nor♥Cal
Dose any one have any of there own pics they can show? Just wondering.
#1 Avalanche Fan is offline  
Old 04-12-2007, 10:05 AM #51
Sacintimidator06
Obey Propaganda
 
Sacintimidator06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
 has been a member for 10 years
Website in my sig.
Sacintimidator06 is offline  
Old 04-12-2007, 10:07 AM #52
N0SEY (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Sure, thread hi-jackers ASSEMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!












N0SEY is offline  
Old 04-12-2007, 10:18 AM #53
jeremy_maillet
 
 
jeremy_maillet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NB, Canada
jeremy_maillet is a Paintball photographer
jeremy_maillet owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jeremy_maillet plays in the APPA D3 division
DAMMMMM post enough pics Nosey ahah
__________________
Playonpics.com
Eastern CXBL photographer | PSP Profield photographer


1D MarkIII | 7D | 24-70L | 70-200mm f/2.8L | 300mm F/2.8L IS | 85mm f/1.8 | 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye | 580EXII | Computrekker | Other lenses and junk
jeremy_maillet is offline  
Old 04-12-2007, 10:28 AM #54
N0SEY (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Avalanche Fan View Post
Dose any one have any of there own pics they can show? Just wondering.
He never said how many...
N0SEY is offline  
Old 04-12-2007, 12:15 PM #55
cowkid90
:\
 
cowkid90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: BU
 has been a member for 10 years
Hey Nosey, is that last one new? Definitely a nice one, the texture's great.
cowkid90 is offline  
Old 04-12-2007, 12:25 PM #56
N0SEY (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I don't recall if I posted it or not, it's from the same series as the one right before it.
N0SEY is offline  
Old 04-12-2007, 12:34 PM #57
Crane
Infotography
 
Crane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Deutschland
Crane supports our troops
you posted it and btw.. that kid just got served...
__________________
Crane is offline  
Old 04-12-2007, 01:55 PM #58
#1 Avalanche Fan (Banned)
HK
 
#1 Avalanche Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nor♥Cal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane View Post
you posted it and btw.. that kid just got served...
Not really, I asked to see them.

btw: im not a kid, your a kid your self.
#1 Avalanche Fan is offline  
Old 04-12-2007, 02:29 PM #59
gigante
in your face space coyote
 
gigante's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: kcmo
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Avalanche Fan View Post
I asked to see them.
true, but when someone comes in here, posts pics that get torn apart, and asks to see someone else's pics, it's usually with an attitude of 'oh yeah, i bet you can't take a photo either'. maybe this isn't what you meant, but i'm pretty sure that's what everyone thinks you meant.

as for your pictures, they do need work. all of us have a shirt. we probably don't want to see a picture of one. keep at it, but you have to understand that you are going to have a lot of pictures that suck. that's the way it goes. i have taken a bunch of pictures that suck. this is not the place to learn how to be a photographer, maybe the place to learn to be a better photographer. you can either learn some things about photography (classes, books, maybe online somewhere?) or accept that pictures you post here will not get the most positive of comments.
__________________
I wrote a little song for you with a melody I'd borrowed put to words that didn't rhyme to repeat what you already knew, as the stones thrown at your window tapped in syncopation.

You kept a distance out of fear you'd break, but what good's a single windchime hanging quiet all alone? The music our collisions would make is the sound that turns "the road that leads us back home" into "home."

flickr
gigante is offline  
Old 04-12-2007, 03:43 PM #60
N0SEY (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Avalanche Fan View Post
Not really, I asked to see them.

btw: im not a kid, your a kid your self.
It must be hard for you knowing that you're older, and still suck at photography. Even with an Art History major.

N0SEY is offline  
Old 04-12-2007, 04:10 PM #61
#1 Avalanche Fan (Banned)
HK
 
#1 Avalanche Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nor♥Cal
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigante View Post
true, but when someone comes in here, posts pics that get torn apart, and asks to see someone else's pics, it's usually with an attitude of 'oh yeah, i bet you can't take a photo either'. maybe this isn't what you meant, but i'm pretty sure that's what everyone thinks you meant.

as for your pictures, they do need work. all of us have a shirt. we probably don't want to see a picture of one. keep at it, but you have to understand that you are going to have a lot of pictures that suck. that's the way it goes. i have taken a bunch of pictures that suck. this is not the place to learn how to be a photographer, maybe the place to learn to be a better photographer. you can either learn some things about photography (classes, books, maybe online somewhere?) or accept that pictures you post here will not get the most positive of comments.
I did not mean that in a bad way as you said. I just wanted to see other people's work, thats all. Im here to learn not fight.

Nosey im 16, and im not a "kid" but a young man.
#1 Avalanche Fan is offline  
Old 04-12-2007, 04:12 PM #62
SuPrBuGmAn
The VLM Owner
 
SuPrBuGmAn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Loxley, AL
 has been a member for 10 years
You're one step from an infant, kid.
__________________
Olympus E-1 & E-420
Zuiko Digital 8mm FishEye(f3.5) ED
Zuiko Digital 11-22mm(f2.8-3.5) ED
Zuiko Digital 25mm Pancake(f2.8) ED
Zuiko Digital 50mm(f2) ED
Sigma 55-200mm DC AF(f4-5.6)
SuPrBuGmAn is offline  
Old 04-12-2007, 04:13 PM #63
N0SEY (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Avalanche Fan View Post
Nosey im 16, and im not a "kid" but a young man.
Then you're immature and it fits your age.

/thread
N0SEY is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump