Community Focus

Old 03-31-2007, 12:33 PM #190
fs8frenzy
im a silly goose

fs8frenzy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
assassin
3 vs 3 or more
woodsball/urban
one player on each team is the assassin. The teams try to kill eachother and the assassin is inactive until a horn blows letting the teams know the assassin is active. nobody knows how the assassin is except him. first team to die loses
Pump Scout has a little dick.
fs8frenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-31-2007, 03:31 PM #191
xsvboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreno View Post
Game name: Skivvy Ball
Optimum Players: 1 - ?
Field Type: Any
Rules: Same as any other game, this is really a variant on any other type of game. It's the same rules, but you have to wear nothing but your cup and your underwear!
that sounds nasty and painful
xsvboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:33 PM #192
dubledee

Game name: President
Optimum Players: 4+
Field Type: woods/urban with a house/shack thing
Rules: President has absolutely no weapons. he is entertained by one or two lieutenants (depending on how many people playing, 2 if there is like 10v10) that must always accompany the prez. the other team must start by the white house, but cannot stay in the white house (the shack). to win, the prez team must safely get the prez into the white house. the other team wins if the prez gets shot. hostage type of game that i played over the weekend that i thought was unique, even though i found that being president isn't fun.

sorry if it's been posted.
http://forums.nikeskateboarding.org/...68&hl=dubledee
dubledee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:08 PM #193
Warrior4One

I've always thought it would be cool to put together a three team, center flag, CTF game. Keep the teams around 5-10 ppl., depending on field size. Could be played on either a woods ball field, or a specially designed speedball field. The strategy of simultaneously facing two teams, all going for the same flag would be pretty intense.
Warrior4One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 10:53 AM #194
evo-dunker

New here but not to the game. Lots of the same game with different names...

saw one like this but different
Name of game variant:Balloon Carry
Optimum number of players:more than 2
Field type:wherever
Rules: As many teams as you see fit, good idea to have at least 2-3 people on a team for strategy. Each team has a designated bucket at a designated spot. The bucket can not be moved, the bucket or its contents can not be touched by another team. There is a central trashcan/bucket that has a lot of water balloons. The idea, to transport as many balloons from the central trashcan to your bucket as you can. Start at your own bucket.
-2 variations, if you have large teams, do tagged outs. Small teams, make the game a timed interval of say 10-15 minutes. Think of the possiblities of that. Take as many hits as you want, but balloons cant break or they are worthless.
-A few things have to be understood, lots of strategy involved, and dont tip over the bucket that has the community balloons.

-Everytime we do this game the strategy changes. We usually have enough to do the elimination. For example one time our team decided to rush to the bucket, but wait for another team to try and take the balloons, let them think they were only ones there, take the balloons, and soon as their hands were full, light em up. Game is a blast.

Name of game variant:Camels
Field type:any
Rules: Same idea as above, but with water bottles. Again each team is to have their own bucket that they cant move, other team cant touch, as well as a community bucket. Community bucket is to be filled with water. Each player starts with an empty bottle and no cap. The idea here is to transport as water as possible before being tagged/time. To measure water, we used a funnel, and poured the water back form the buckets into bottles, the team with the most bottles of water in the buckets won.

-game has a little different strategy to it, since bottles cant break, but do take longer to fill. The no caps just makes it so you have to be careful transporting it still.

Name of game variant: Ball grabbers
Field type: any
Rules: Every player starts with 1 ball and no hopper. For each player there is to be one gravity hopper on the field announced(meaning the players know where they are) or secretly placed. Makes things easy to have 1 type of hopper/cheap. For everyplayer there is 1 tube full of paint in a community bucket somewhere in the field, location can be announced, or secret.Players can only take 1 tube from the community bucket. Players are not to tamper with other's tubes/community bucket. This is an elimination game.

-Again strategy comes big into play here, do you find the the hopper first? or try to get more paint? You have 1 shot to defend yourself with at first, do you use it right away to get a quick advantage in position, or do you wait to use it later? The rules say you can only grab 1 tube of paint, but nothing about how many hoppers so that plays into the scenario at times. Regardless its a blast.
evo-dunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 01:55 PM #195
paulpker121 (Banned)

Name of game variant: Western Fight
Optimum number of players: 2
Field type: anywhere...only 2 bunkers are to be used.
Rules: 1vs1. players may not use hoppers. players may not leave there bunkers. first to get shot loses.
paulpker121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 08:32 PM #196
Clarishizzle
Prankster

Clarishizzle owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Clarishizzle supports Team VICIOUS
Clarishizzle supports Pev's Paintball
Seems like there's a lot of repeats and a lot of the same time games... not sure if this has been posted, but me and a group of my friends just played this in a game of outlaw ball this past weekend

Army of 2 (based kinda on the game)

Number of players: 6-*** (the more the better)
Teams: Yes
Ammo Restrictions: 1 hopper full, 2 pods.

Scenario/Rules: Basically, you are paired with one other person. You and that person on your team are given a specific color of paint. Each of you has a paintball marker 1 hopper full, and 2 pods each. Each team is started out in different areas in the field with bunkers spread out throughout the field. Once the horn blows, the objective is to eliminate the most teams within the time allowed. You are only eliminated if you and your partner are both killed. here's the kicker, if your partner is shot, they have to sit down right where they are shot and put their hand up. if you are not yet eliminated, you can run over to your partner, put him/her on your shoulder and carry them to the nearest bunker, your partner is revived. In order to win, you have to eliminate the most teams, so, at the end of the game the team with the most visible kills wins.

We liked this game style so much we played it about 10 times and the last game, the losing team (team with least kills) buys everyone a round of beers.

Was fun as hell

Fueled by hatred, Powered by OXCC
Clarishizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:03 PM #197
rasta_Baller18

Game Name: Dodgeball
Optimum number of players:10 5 per team
Field type: speedball
Rules:You make 2 teams and everyone puts their gun on the 50. Then both teams go back to their sides. Countdown then players run to their guns and play reguler elimination style
Diagram:

X X X X X

L L L L L L L L L L

O O O O O

X=team one
L= Guns
O=team 2
rasta_Baller18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 03:21 PM #198
Rebel467

Name:protect the president
Players:4 or more
Field Type:woodsball or rec
Rules: Each team has a president and half of each team defends and half attack. Know one can get out except the president. When one of the presidents is out the game is over. My friends and I played it one time and it is fun but it last a while.
Rebel467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:41 AM #199
plugger

Marco Polo

I was reading over these suggestions and there are many great ideas, and they actually led me to think of something new. Has anyone ever played Marco Polo in a swimming pool? It works similarly.
Players: 4+, the more the merrier
Field: an open space
gear: standard pb gear plus blindfolds
The players form a circle, spacing themselves evenly around it. One player is "it" and goes inside the circle without a marker, but wearing a mask.
The other players forming the circle are blindfolded and get a marker with a hopper of paint. They also need to wear masks.
One of the blindfolded players should be designated to yell "Marco". When he does, the player in the middle has to yell back "Polo"! Then the blindfolded players can each shoot one paintball to try to hit the player in the middle.
If he's hit, the player shooting him can become "it", or you can just change when you feel like it.
I laughed to myself thinking of this and can't wait to try it. I want to be it and stand in front of a friend and drop to the ground after answering Polo. I'd love if someone can try this and let me know how it works out.
plugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:38 AM #200
plugger

Seeing Eye Dog

Here's a new variant my brother thought up. Basically, players work in teams. You can always tie partners together to keep them from separating. The one partner is blindfolded and he has the marker. His partner can see, but can't fire the gun. He can carry additional paint or pods as determined by your group. You can play any style you want (capture the flag, speedball, elimination, etc), but it adds some difficulty to play.
plugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 10:18 PM #201
Jdbear2011

Gentlemen style is the way to go if ur man enough... 5 players on each team with 1 round in each gun 10 feet apart from each other... Just take that one shot at the enemy... if you really want pain.... boxers and masks only... freaking stupid though lol
Jdbear2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 10:17 AM #202
Scratchy (Banned)
∞ Bannage Zombie &#

Name of game variant: Zombies

Optimum number of players: 5+

Field type: Woodball

Rules:
1. Game starts with 1:5 zombie:human
2. Humans and Zombie(s) start in the same spot.
3. Humans have 1 minutes to run into the forest and get "settled in"
4. After one minute zombie(s)can walk into forest
5. ZOMBIES CAN ONLY STAND! no crouch or probne
6. If a human is hit by a zombie, he goes back to the start, and is now on the zombie team
7. If a Zombie is hit he restarts at the start.
8. Zombie can only RESTART ONCE
9. Game ends either when the zombie take over, or the human survive

CS:S zombie mod inspired

Last edited by Scratchy : 06-29-2007 at 10:20 AM.
Scratchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:07 PM #203
snak3y3z1002

Walk the Dog
Woodsball/Urban
10+ Players

Each team designate a player to be the "dog." Each dog will have a 5-6 foot leash tied around their waist. The objective of the game is to walk your dog to the opponent recycle point. Only way dog can move is by having a owner at the end of the leash. When the owner gets hit, he has to leave the dog there and recycle. The dog can defend itself as long he doesnt move from his spot until a owner comes up. Dog can't be out. He can take as many shots as he can, unless he surrenders.
snak3y3z1002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:16 PM #204
mikskater33
og mad steezin

Gettysburg

Typepen Field
# of ppl: 10-****(as many as you want)
Object of the game: 2 teams line up across a field like parallel lines. Nobody has a hopper. someone on the sidelines yells "make ready"and then everyone fires one ball at the opposite team. the eliminated players sit down, and the remaining players take 3 steps.

this game makes you very nervous but is SOOO much fun.
Old 07-16-2007, 01:24 PM #205
Mr_Paintballz

My favorite...

Capture the flag
two teams, 4-6 per team
woodsball (we're surounded by the woods, so its all we play)
To win either escape with the other teams flag and bring it back to your base OR eliminate all members of the opposing team .
Mr_Paintballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 01:29 PM #206
pbwack

Tried this one just the past Sunday.

Two teams, unlimited number of players
Best played in an area that is both woods and open.

Place a flag in the middle of the open area. The goal is for both teams to try and get the flag and then take it to the opposing side's starting point. If you get shot you drop the flag where you are. You can set a time limit, but depending on the number of people this game could run a while.
pbwack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 02:59 AM #207
mayor
Awana

name: gauntlet
amount: 1: up to 500+
object: this occurs on someones birthday. everyone except the birthday person makes two sides on the sides of the field. then the birthday person sprints from one side of the field to the other and takes ALL the shots. if the person falls, cease fire until he gets back up. be safe!

edit: diagram

_____top______
|b v a|
|b a|
|b a|
|b a|
|b a|
|b a|
|b a|

a: team A
b: team b
v: victim or birthday person

birthday person sprints from top to bottom or visa versa.
after this, start a real game

Last edited by mayor : 07-22-2007 at 03:04 AM.
mayor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 10:10 AM #208
woods-P-baller
fat and proud

just thaught of this :
number of players: 2
field type: any( woods works best)
It's a normal game of capture the flag excpet theres a line like 50ct away from the falg that you cannot pass. you have to hit the flag without passing the line or getting hit by the opponent who is trying to do the same thing
Old 08-07-2007, 02:33 PM #209
livyf60
im lookin 4 dye locklids

khgk
Old 08-08-2007, 12:02 AM #210
Kenny_McCormic (Banned)

Juggernaut
1 person is the juggernaut he gets as much ammo as he can carry and is given 5 minutes to hide in the woods. Everybody else gets a hopper. The Juggernaut is out when he is hit everybody else gets infinite life and is only out if they call themselves out or run out of paint.

Zombie
if your hit your out but one team is only out if shot in the head.

Last edited by Kenny_McCormic : 08-09-2007 at 03:40 PM.
Kenny_McCormic is offline   Reply With Quote