Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2007, 07:46 PM #106
mynameisjonathon
This is the new sound..
 
mynameisjonathon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: TN
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Paint View Post
If that is the home I grew up in, it would be normal - wouldn't it?

Why should I answer a loaded question?

Would you go? How about if they practiced their religion by throwing knives at teenagers - would you go?

Tell me, where is your local church of satan? Give me their street address?

No, this is just another sophmoric attempt at supporting the attitude of the spoiled brat OP. And that's all it is.
Possibly I suppose

No, but I woulden't go to church either.

I'm not sure I'm not a satatinist.

Yes I love it. Bashing the attempt as sophmoric, thats a way to get around it, good job.
__________________
aim yooler
Rain down, rain down
Come on rain down on me
From a great height
From a great height... height...
Rain down, rain down

http://www.bestpanamacitybeachcondo.com
mynameisjonathon is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-09-2007, 07:49 PM #107
CDN_wdpballa (Banned)
 
CDN_wdpballa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Canadia :nododgy:
I love the constant arguing.
CDN_wdpballa is offline  
Old 04-09-2007, 09:21 PM #108
X_Paint
Once dead, now alive.
 
X_Paint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisjonathon View Post
Possibly I suppose

No, but I woulden't go to church either.

I'm not sure I'm not a satatinist.

Yes I love it. Bashing the attempt as sophmoric, thats a way to get around it, good job.
alling a sophmoric arguement - sophmoric does not constitue bashing - sorry
__________________
Ego is the opiate that dulls the pain of being obviously stupid.
X_Paint is offline  
Old 04-09-2007, 09:25 PM #109
mynameisjonathon
This is the new sound..
 
mynameisjonathon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: TN
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Paint View Post
alling a sophmoric arguement - sophmoric does not constitue bashing - sorry
Still ignorning my answers. At least I stay consistant. You on the other hand just show a bias to your religion.
__________________
aim yooler
Rain down, rain down
Come on rain down on me
From a great height
From a great height... height...
Rain down, rain down

http://www.bestpanamacitybeachcondo.com
mynameisjonathon is offline  
Old 04-09-2007, 10:13 PM #110
Derr
•THE EDITOR•
 
Derr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Morro Bay, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Paint View Post
If that is the home I grew up in, it would be normal - wouldn't it?

Why should I answer a loaded question?

Would you go? How about if they practiced their religion by throwing knives at teenagers - would you go?

Tell me, where is your local church of satan? Give me their street address?

No, this is just another sophmoric attempt at supporting the attitude of the spoiled brat OP. And that's all it is.
I think people would give you a lot more respect on here if you would admit to being wrong when you clearly are.
__________________
::Derr's Epic Ride::

:shrimponatreadmill:
ssgaR:I genuinely dislike this derr guy. •• GE: Derr gets laid more often than you masturbate. *Nevar Forget*
TheMahone2491: Dont worry no matter what you say almighty Derr knows what YOU are thinking when you write your posts.
corporationpaintball: Derr has high standards, but to meet those standards should be a goal that you move towards because it will not only better your life in the long run, but the lives of those you are in contact with on an intellectual level.
DJ.Barman.helicopter[Pilot].sportbike[Rider].lineservice[Man]
Derr is offline  
Old 04-09-2007, 11:47 PM #111
X_Paint
Once dead, now alive.
 
X_Paint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisjonathon View Post
Still ignorning my answers. At least I stay consistant. You on the other hand just show a bias to your religion.
Nice assumption - but I answered it in post 105
__________________
Ego is the opiate that dulls the pain of being obviously stupid.
X_Paint is offline  
Old 04-09-2007, 11:50 PM #112
X_Paint
Once dead, now alive.
 
X_Paint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derr View Post
I think people would give you a lot more respect on here if you would admit to being wrong when you clearly are.
Because I am wrong in your eyes - it doesn't make me wrong - any more than you being wrong in my eyes.

It's looking at the same situation from two perspectives.

I understand what you are saying, because I've lived through the thought process twice - once when I was teenager and again when my children were teens.

I also have the advantage at looking at it from a position that is different from yours. A different perspective doesn't make me wrong.

I think I would have a whole lot less respect of myself if I said anything else, but what I believe to be the truth.
__________________
Ego is the opiate that dulls the pain of being obviously stupid.
X_Paint is offline  
Old 04-09-2007, 11:52 PM #113
drefish99
Baby Jesus FTW!!!
 
drefish99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NOR*CHI
Annual Supporting Member
drefish99 is a Mega Moderator
drefish99 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN_wdpballa View Post
I love the constant arguing.
On that note.
__________________
Romans 6:23
“God never promises to remove us from our struggles. He does promise, however, to change the way we look at them.”-Max Lucado

Well the thing I find most amazing
In amazing grace
Is the chance to give it out
Maybe that's what love is all about



The most he did was die for me, the least I can do is live for him.
drefish99 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump