PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-09-2007, 04:30 PM #1
EgoKid2006 (Banned)

Paintball Penalties?

I really need some help understanding the penalties of paintball, as in what they are (1 for 1, for example, but I dont know what it is nor means) and when they are called. Any input on various penalty calls or input on penalties please post. I am clueless, I know that you cant wipe ofcourse, but its the punishment methods (penalties, like 1 for 1) that I am not understanding. How do they work?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-09-2007, 04:36 PM #2
The_Hawk
There Is No Society

The_Hawk is reppin' sidebar 4 life
A one for one is where you are pulled for a penalty, and another one of your team mates is pulled. Check out the dictionary of paintball terms in the stickies for other penalties.
Let's jam

"Originally posted by pok3ypuppy: LOL SOMEBODY SHOULD SIG THIS."
Old 04-09-2007, 04:42 PM #3
musashi1
Fat and Happy

1 for 1 means the ref eliminates you, and your nearest teamate. 2 for 1 mean the ref eliminates you and you two nearest teamates. 3 for 1 follows the same pattern, you and your 3 nearest teamates. Getting one of these penalties called on you can make you very unpopular with your team Read up on some tourny rulebooks for a more indepth breakdown. Here is the 2007 psp general rulebook.http://www.pspevents.com/uploads/Rul...lesGeneral.pdf