Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-07-2007, 03:45 PM #1
AlphaPaintballRef
Member: Church Militant

AlphaPaintballRef supports Bob Gurnsey
AlphaPaintballRef plays in the APPA D4 division
Black magic questions

Doing my best to avoid what may be construed as an appraisal thread, I have an offer for an "ultimate used" black magic. Are these private label, or any different from regular black magics in any way? If so, what are they worth monetarily? If not, what are they worth? It has the predator code, is a 2006 model and I assume everything is stock. Again, this isn't my gun, it's a gun I'm being offered in a trade so as far as I know I'm not breaking any rules; I apologize if I am.
Old 04-07-2007, 04:09 PM #2
blaster44

They are modifications done to the Ultimate Black Magics such as the ram tuning and ported valve. It also has a LPR locking screw and custom trigger work. The regulators have also been sweetspotted for a more consistent marker.
Old 04-07-2007, 07:34 PM #3
Mr.Dirt

Mr.Dirt is reppin' sidebar 4 life
They have predator boards and have been fine tuned (lpr, regs, ivg, settings.) If you have the chance to pick one up, it is certainly an upgrade then a stock bm or a karni.

WTB MQ Valve Urethane dot's