PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-06-2007, 03:04 AM #1
Maniac117
Nobody lives forever!

Question Work!

I use to visit these forums quite a bit as dawg.. Maybe someone remembers me, perhaps not. But in the long while I've been gone, I've managed to get my butt shipped overseas- But not forever.
See, I've been tossing the idea to myself to buy another tribal- not for full use, but as a commemorative for myself to remember my time away from home. I've found a non-working Mephy, and I'm in the final stages of deciding if I want it. Here's my dilemma;

I want to have it upgraded, and tuned- I like the idea of having it milled to make it as light as possible, completely making it unique- going as far as to have Tribal milled or laser engraved on the sides. Now, as far as I can see, Warped is busy, and I dont know who else would handle my baby.. This is tough.
So the search continues, any advice or direction would be appreciated!

Thanks!
-Joseph

Last edited by Maniac117 : 04-06-2007 at 03:08 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-06-2007, 12:48 PM #2
deublez
B00bonic Chronic

deublez is a Supporting Member
hey man, i think getting another tribal is a great idea, however i do agree you must have one tricked to perfection. that would be a banging gift. i cant help you i was going to say send it to warped thats who did mine in 02 and i stil use it now. i dont know it shifty is working on any but that was another name that helped me a lot when i was in need of tribal thoughts. other than that you should prob just chil here and im sure someone will pop up.
Nexus DC1 E1-FBM wave
Phantom stock class

cant's the REAL C word!
SMOKETREESNOTFOOLS!?!?!?!?!?
Old 04-06-2007, 03:04 PM #3
Maniac117
Nobody lives forever!

Wish I could turn back time a bit, when they weren't so busy! Then again, With the research and products Edwin, FF, ASP, and the great Warped has come out with, I would have had to have her updated quite often.

Thanks for replying deublez.. I wasn't sure if there was anyone left wandering the PBN Tribal forums! Hope I do get a few more bites, because I'm 89% sure that I want to start this engine.

Do you believe that milling the tribal is a bad idea? I've thought about keeping it's original milling, but I'd like it unique.. ANOTHER dilemma!
Old 04-11-2007, 03:49 PM #4
Maniac117
Nobody lives forever!

Aaaaand BEGIN!

Paypal finally recieved its inbound funds, which I kicked over to Psychowarden for a 2.0 Black Mephisto with a AA Vigilante, and Sys. X barrel. Next, I sent a second burst at Edwin; purchasing a LPRC, a Low-rise, and a HO ASA screw.

--The Destination? Warped Mephisto's shop, who kindly agreed to work with her.

I'm so happy, I could soil myself!
Old 04-18-2007, 12:41 AM #5
Kansas Kaos
Fresh Crow served daily

Kansas Kaos is a Supporting Member
Kansas Kaos is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Glad to hear you're reaching the people you need to....
I was gunna let you know that Warped started milling bodies recently and could probably help ya. Plus Edwin picked up several Chaos 2k7 boards from Goldie, built a Tribal wiring harness for it and now a few of us TOG members are installing them in our Tribals. Of course Shifty has several with the 2k4 version already.....
Old 04-18-2007, 02:50 AM #6
Maniac117
Nobody lives forever!

Skip the soiling..

Warped showed me a wicked design that I have to say yes to. No way around it! It will be getting the Chaos/ACE treatment from him as well..
I'm literally drooling here.. Picture a groundpounder- away from home for nearly 2 years now- still stuck over here, and with the end in sight; kickstarting his old addiction to the sport with an old familier..

Sounds crazy!
Any suggestions? Beside a catch bucket for spit?