PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-05-2007, 05:05 PM #1
papa154
paintball 4 life!!

autococker question?

im gettin a trilogy compentition soon i was just wondering if u ever have to time them? and for the people who owned them did u like them? did they ever give u any problems?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-05-2007, 05:08 PM #2
fflotus22
you are all diseased

fflotus22 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Timing isn't really an issue, there is no three way. I mean you might have to adjust your pump arm, but it should be fine right out of the box.
Old 04-05-2007, 05:12 PM #3
Dead_Body

You still need to time the firing point of the lug and sear to match the fixed cocking points of the fixed rod to the 3way. And then there's the back block gap. However the main and LPR are both preset so there's not much to do there.

On my Pro it came with a block of plastic glued to the back side of the trigger to act as a trigger travel limit. Works sweet and probably cuts down on unneeded travel and possibly even 3way over travel and related leaking.
Old 04-05-2007, 05:12 PM #4
wgp4me!!!!

no u do not have to time them but if its your first DO NOT TRY TO TAKE IT APART you will most likely brake it trying but nope no timing involved

98% percent of ballers wipe, if your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor add this to your sig

87% of most teens would die if abecrombie & fitch said breathing wasnt cool if your pat of the 23% add this 2 ur sig
Old 04-05-2007, 05:33 PM #5
papa154
paintball 4 life!!

have they ever broke on u or have u had any problems with yours?
Old 04-05-2007, 06:22 PM #6
WorrPro

They come factory timed, don't mess with it an you won't ever have a problem.

I've had mine for a little over a year now, I've never had a problem...period. Even if I did it would only be something I could fix in my house and 10 minutes of time.

I've shot my fair share of guns ranging from spyders to Angel's and have owned and worked on many cockers throughout the years. I sold a lot of my paintball gear awhile back and picked up the trilogy competition as sort of a woods ball project. Its the only working gun I own right now, and it never stops pleasing me. For $99 there is simply nothing better, it tops guns from other companies sold for twice as much.

-------> 21 <-------
Old 04-05-2007, 09:14 PM #7
Paintballer103

i have one and i never have problems with it the only one was it was chopping paint and we just tweaked the ram and it worked
Old 04-06-2007, 12:58 AM #8
i got an ion
RIP Royals

i got an ion plays in the PSP
i got an ion plays in the APPA D2 division
they are beastly! honestly just chrono it, and go. warning! to unscrew the cocking rod the first time, it will be pretty hard, or atleast it has been on every trilly comp ive seen opened up. but these things are definatly worth the money!

Sacramento DMG

Capital Edge Paintball Park(CEPP)
Old 04-06-2007, 01:14 AM #9
nex_episode_wagon

i have a trilly pro love it. shoots straight,quiet. and you might wanna look in the wgp thread theres some infomation in there too. not sure if i was supposed to say that. uh/oh
Old 04-07-2007, 10:13 AM #10
wgp4me!!!!

if u have nitro use it it helps alllooott w chopin

98% percent of ballers wipe, if your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor add this to your sig

87% of most teens would die if abecrombie & fitch said breathing wasnt cool if your pat of the 23% add this 2 ur sig
Old 04-07-2007, 10:41 AM #11
craltal

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgp4me!!!! View Post
if u have nitro use it it helps alllooott w chopin
um, how? chopping is usually associated with a hopper not feeding balls fast enough and the bolt cutting them open. It has nothing to do with the air supply...