PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-28-2007, 11:28 PM #22
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Drex17 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
$140, however opteka makes one that is nearly identical for $60 or so.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Old 03-29-2007, 12:03 AM #23
oldskoolpbn
Legen...dary!

drex, i have that same model for my xti. i use it in about 90% of my shots. and it comes in handy for taking snowboard photos when the cold usually drains 1 battery fast. good investment for sure
Old 03-29-2007, 12:56 AM #24
AntiHero47
ultionis unus

I have been thinking about getting a grip for my 20D. I'm still waiting to get the last piece of glass, somewhere between 20-70mm, then thinking about purchasing the Opteka grip. I'm mainly going to use it for sports and portraits.

Black and Gold stuck in the world of Blue and White

Go Steelers!
Old 03-29-2007, 01:24 AM #25
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Drex17 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
I would never shoot sports without one anymore.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Old 03-30-2007, 12:45 AM #26
O ring™ (Banned)
Not O-ring12.

Hot cam. Great review.