Feedback for Zackman2091

leave feedback for me here

Let me know if shippin was good and if i was easy to communicate to
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-30-2007, 09:54 AM #2
wgpjr

has been a member for 10 years
A+++ bought two gun packages from him, really easy to keep in contact with, he was always around and easy to talk to. I had complete confidence in him. Shipping was INSANELY FAST. Idk if he has access to UPS business shipping or what, but the package got halfway across the country in two days. One of the greatest transactions I ever made, do not hesitate to do business with this guy, A+++.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:06 AM #3
hellsreach
THE TORG!

At the time of this posting, seller doesn't have his own PayPal address and refused to ship first despite having no feedback when we were dealing. Of course, he was just trying to protect himself, which is understandable, but still insulting given my feedback. He "tried" to up the price $10 after a price was agreed on, secretly editing the PM chain to read $10 higher—shady—but when called on it, he quickly agreed to honor the original price.

He didn't ship the gun until after we had the money transferred from (his friends) PayPal account to himself, and rather than simply say so, he gave lame excuses like "I wanted to make sure you wanted me to send it" and "I didn't want to send it, if you might be away one vacation"—as if I ever gave the slightest suggestion that I was going to be away. Basically, I paid on March 27th, he shipped on April 5th, and I got it on April 11th. Certainly, not the longest it has ever taken me to get something I ordered, but his lack of candor was annoying.

I suspect this guy is young and inexperienced with online trades. I trust he'll get better with experience.

Once he finally shipped, he shipped via UPS Ground. While it too almost a week to get from Michigan to Pennsylvania via ground, that isn't his fault and any other time I probably would have got it a couple days earlier.

The gun and other equipment were packaged well and the product was received as advertised, with original packaging, complete with the manual. I didn't need the manual or packaging, but it was nice to get and is appreciated.

I cannot give a high marks for this transaction, but as I said before, I don't think this guy has a ton of experience with online trades and I believe he'll be far more dependable with time and trade experience.

Last edited by hellsreach : 04-12-2007 at 09:20 AM. Reason: trade completed