Who can play?
In order to play a NCPA-sanctioned high school paintball tournament, all players on your 3-man team must go to the same high school. There are a few exceptions to this if you get approval in advance by emailing email@example.com
- You can play with kids from a junior high school that will attend your high school once they are done with junior high.
- You can play with kids who are attending a private school or who are home schooled if they would attend your high school were they to switch to public schooling.
- Kids from exceptionally small high schools (less than 100 students total) may combine with kids from other exceptionally small high schools in the same area. This exception will get the most scrutiny.
- Teams from the same private school are OK.
Remember, you only need three students to play. Don't worry if everyone on your team isn't a seasoned tournament player; every other school is limitted to students from their school just like you are.
What events can I play?
If you have an eligible high school team (see above) you can play ANY events you'd like to. If you live in Washington, you can fly to Georgia and play the high school event there. You can play just the Regional events. Or you can skip the regional event and just play the National Championships. It's all up to you.
Do I need my school's approval to play?
- The only requirement is that all of your players go to the same school (or meet the other criteria above). You don't need to be an official club or team in order to compete, we just want you to get out there and play!
We have 6 players who are interested and can't fit on one team - now what?
Enter two teams! Each school can enter as many teams as they would like. We encourage you to get as many people involved as possible. The events are inexpensive, and all the other teams are high school teams, so everyone should have a lot of fun regardless of whether you win or not. It's a great chance to get some other students at your school interested in paintball and paintball tournaments.
Where are this year's events?
Northwest Regional: March 17, Danger Zone Paintball, Tacoma, WA
Southwest Regional: March 25, NPPL Huntington Beach, CA
Midwest Regional: March 31, The Badlandz, Chicago, IL
South Central Regional: March 31, Xdrenalin Zone, Dallas, TX
Northeast Regional: March 31, Cobra Command, Philadelphia, PA
Southeast Regional: Dynamic Games, Atlanta, GA
Click for More Information and to Register!
Other questions? Post them here.