Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-09-2006, 07:30 AM #1
drunkmasta

Exclamation I need your Feedback please!

Hello Paint ballers, I need some feedback from you guys.

Imagine this:

• 180’ x 100’ Indoor astro turf nppl reg field
• Air conditioning
• Restaurant in building,
• New Clean field system that never will let piles of old stinky balls in the corner of the nets and the bunkers washed twice daily.
• Catwalk system to walk up and over games for video recording and team player strategy practice.
• Bleachers, lockers rooms
• Around bleacher areas 42” plasma tv on top of indoor ring, showing the action of what is going on inside the ring, through multiple network cameras around field and you will be able to control tilt, pan and zoom on to you’re your favorite player.
• Pro shop with techs for multiple guns, and tons of paint and gear
• Rentals will be provided but not just any ordinary rental model 98 tippman these will be spyder electras with the eyes and 31bps
• Clean environment, trained and enthusiastic refs and workers.
• Id cards quick scan and play. If you don’t have a card you will have to get one after receiving safety brief.

These are just a few amenities my field will have. Please read the questions below and answer please. Here are some things to consider before answering. This means no more dirt in your barrel. Nice and cool, with a good place to eat. Clean and well ran environment.

How much would you pay to play here?

How far would you drive to play here?

Would you like it better if you could bring your own paint and not have to buy field white paint?

What type of promotions would you like to see?

Would you join a membership, kind of like 24/hr fitness?

Any suggestions or comments please write them,

This is for my lenders to build this dream field, if I can get enough positive feedback this field will become reality. The land has already been purchased right off a freeway and currently building an indoor soccer ring, the paint ball field will be constructed right on the other side.

Thank you for your time.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-10-2006, 10:31 PM #2
xkpxfatassxx (Banned)
Korean Baller

HOLY SMOKES!!
How much would you pay to play here? Entry with air, no more than 40 bux

How far would you drive to play here? No more than a 2 hour drive (my parents drive fast, so it would be quite a distance) i beg you to do it in los angeles. you will get good buisness from me and my friends, trust me.

Would you like it better if you could bring your own paint and not have to buy field white paint? I would recomend field paint because that is where your money is going to come in from, but people would like byop

What type of promotions would you like to see? If it was HPO then i would like random byop days. i would also like a field to have a 48 hour event (dunno how). random cheap days (random price drop for entry *its only for a day*). Play with pros day, somehow get pros to get there and we can play with them/against them.

Would you join a membership, kind of like 24/hr fitness? yes, if it was really near me, if i liked next door, then boy i would buy a year pass and go on my free time, but i'm not going to pay a million for a year pass, so it has to be a good deal.
those are answers to YOUR field, other regular cheap fields would have an answer like this:

How much would you pay to play here? no more than 30 for entry/air

How far would you drive to play here? no more than an hour drive

Would you like it better if you could bring your own paint and not have to buy field white paint? byop

What type of promotions would you like to see? have the stuff that ^^^ field has

Would you join a membership, kind of like 24/hr fitness? no cuz your field sux

Last edited by xkpxfatassxx : 10-10-2006 at 10:38 PM.
Old 11-02-2006, 06:25 PM #3
SKillZThaTKills (Banned)

this guy is a genius. i secound the membership program. maybe have clinics once a week for begginers
Old 11-04-2006, 09:27 PM #4
Lilschtive
_DM6~~I'll miss you_

Compared to other places where i pay $25 for entry, and $10 all day air, And for a place like this, yould probably have to charge $45 for a daily entry.

I would drive an hour.

Not everyone plays paintball and has a gun, so you would most likely need to supply some sort of paint. I do both, but the thing is at most field they up the charges, but maybe for a chance you can lower the prices, and sell like they sell in a store.

Promotions as in free paint, amature tournaments hosted, special team games, stuff to get everyone involved, beginer or expert.

Yeah i would join a membership, but it would cost some big bux.. Maybe a monthy pass for all the air you can get $20, any play time on the field would have to be $50 per month, but keep in mind this would include benefits such as locker rooms, discounted items and special privledges.

Other than that, it sounds like a great idea. We need a place like this up in NorCal. It would be awesome if you could add an outdoor field, for people who enjoy woodsball. That would be sweet

2+ | 0 - New
Old 11-30-2006, 03:51 PM #5
1PBLover
SO CALI

How much would you pay to play here? $30 to get in, and with air

How far would you drive to play here? hum 30 min

Would you like it better if you could bring your own paint and not have to buy field white paint? I think both...for people who dont have much money the bring their own but a certin color....if they forget their paint then have it available for them.

What type of promotions would you like to see?

Would you join a membership, kind of like 24/hr fitness? Thats kewl

Where would it be located @?
Ryan Greenspan fan club-#131
Thomas Taylor fan club-#322
Brian Cole fan club-#2
Goats on Plank-#8

Paintball guns are a girls best friend!
Yaaaa My Mans getting back in the GAME!!
Old 01-16-2007, 06:50 PM #6
Mr. Cupcakes

How much would you pay to play here? $35-$40 entry and air

How far would you drive to play here? My parents would be glad to drive me 2 hours to a nice and clean place where they can chill out and have a clean environment.

Would you like it better if you could bring your own paint and not have to buy field white paint? Sure that would be nice but I wouldn't care if the field paint was no more than $40

What type of promotions would you like to see? I wouldn't expect anything.

Would you join a membership, kind of like 24/hr fitness? Depends how close it would be to me if it's about an hour away hell yes i would this sounds like it would be an awesome field.

If you are serious about this definitely consider doing it.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:17 AM #7
IcE.Sl!dE.
Bastid.

i gurantee if you put it in Los Angeles, you would get a lot better business than palmdale. Make it cheaper than the places around you so you take their business, plus you place with be a lot better if its what you will have in the description. Good luck!
Old 03-10-2007, 08:56 PM #8
Cory688

Cory688 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Cory688 plays in the APPA D4 division
Cory688 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Cory688 is Boss
Reball is a good idea for a "membership deal" because then people can come and "workout"....getting some shooting drills in...similar to going and working out at a 24 Hour Fitness gym....I don't know how much space you are planning on, but I've always thought Reball is the best method to do a monthly pass with.

2010 Chicago D4X 1st Place- Tampa Bay Vengeance
2010 MAO D4X 3rd Place- NJ Jesters Kids
2011 RPL D4 Series 2nd Place- Tombstone Black

Feedback-160+
Old 03-10-2007, 09:02 PM #9
Uber-Balla
**‘‘‘@ןןı

Dude this field will cost an excess of 100,000$.....

k849Or: "As far as fields are concerned, there's the one on base next to the skeet shooting range."
DUNWOODY HIGH SCHOOL PAINTBAL 4 LYFE!!
Miami Rave
Old 03-10-2007, 09:13 PM #10
Cory688

Cory688 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Cory688 plays in the APPA D4 division
Cory688 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Cory688 is Boss
"This is for my lenders to build this dream field, if I can get enough positive feedback this field will become reality."

It's not just one guy going into it.

2010 Chicago D4X 1st Place- Tampa Bay Vengeance
2010 MAO D4X 3rd Place- NJ Jesters Kids
2011 RPL D4 Series 2nd Place- Tombstone Black

Feedback-160+