PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-22-2007, 12:13 AM #1
AngeloPaintball

WTXPS #4 Splatter Madness Midland, Tx March 11, 2007

Only two more to go this season! Don't miss the chance to play at some of the nicest grass fields in West Texas! These guys can easily compete with any field in Texas!!!

Where: Splatter Madness, Midland, TX www.splattermadnesspaintball.com
When: Sunday, March 11, 2007 Capt mtg at 8:00 a.m.
Divisions: Definitely 3 Man Rookie and 3 Man Beginner we'd love to do 5 Man Novice but no one seems to want to take us up on the offer..so if you're novice and want to play, call us and we'll do our best to get a division together for you!!!!

Entry: Beginner--$90.00 Rookie--$150.00
Air: $12.00/player

Prizes: I left the flyer at the store, so I'll post those tomorrow....but I think they're exactly the same as event #3!

Paint Discount deadline is the Tuesday before the event (prepay your entry and get $5.00 off every case of paint you buy!!).

Registration deadline is the Thursday before the event (just call and let us know you're coming...late registrants pay an additional $20 to entry).

Ted and Deida at Splatter Madness are amazing people who are totally dedicated to making paintball in West Texas successful....let's support their field with this event! See you all there!
www.angelopaintball.com
angelopaintball@hotmail.com
325-482-0400
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-05-2007, 05:12 PM #2
XSickNastyX

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngeloPaintball View Post
Only two more to go this season! Don't miss the chance to play at some of the nicest grass fields in West Texas! These guys can easily compete with any field in Texas!!!

Where: Splatter Madness, Midland, TX www.splattermadnesspaintball.com
When: Sunday, March 11, 2007 Capt mtg at 8:00 a.m.
Divisions: Definitely 3 Man Rookie and 3 Man Beginner we'd love to do 5 Man Novice but no one seems to want to take us up on the offer..so if you're novice and want to play, call us and we'll do our best to get a division together for you!!!!

Entry: Beginner--$90.00 Rookie--$150.00
Air: $12.00/player

Prizes: I left the flyer at the store, so I'll post those tomorrow....but I think they're exactly the same as event #3!

Paint Discount deadline is the Tuesday before the event (prepay your entry and get $5.00 off every case of paint you buy!!).

Registration deadline is the Thursday before the event (just call and let us know you're coming...late registrants pay an additional $20 to entry).

Ted and Deida at Splatter Madness are amazing people who are totally dedicated to making paintball in West Texas successful....let's support their field with this event! See you all there!
Who all is coming? what are prizes?
Old 03-09-2007, 12:22 PM #3
AngeloPaintball

Just a reminder for everyone that the time changes this weekend instead of the normal weekend in April! Captain's meeting is at 8:00....the new 8:00 a.m.!
www.angelopaintball.com
angelopaintball@hotmail.com
325-482-0400