Advertisement
Old 02-15-2007, 05:49 PM #2
fireitup
Arny the assault penguin

all guns do that...
Old 02-16-2007, 08:54 AM #3
SPDegree
SP Prototyping

Depending on how much you are talking about, yes and no.

The Epiphany's gauge should go down from 5-20 psi (this is NOT shootdown but rather the normal actions of a micro gauge, the gauge takes a few milliseconds to re-read the pressure).

However if your gauge is going lower than that, I suggest you check your tank system first. If it is a screw in system, make sure that you screw the tank in at least 1/2 turn past the "Activation Point" for the pin valve.

If it is an on/off style tank, make sure that the On/Off is functioning perfectly and is opening 100%. (I've seen people have issues with such tanks where its open like 80% of the way and they see massive gauge drop).
The above Post does NOT contain the expressed or implied opinion of Smart Parts Inc. Furthermore the actions of this user, and comments made by him are to be considered disassociated from the will of Smart Parts INC when and where such actions and comments do not match company policy.

Please Do Not PM Me Asking For Information Regarding Upcoming Products Which Have Not Been Formally Announced, I Will Not Respond To Such PM's

http://live.xbox.com/member/ConfederateMajr